Originally posted by: sweetdesire

Agar usne aisa socha bhi toh...I AM GOING TO KILL HER...๐Ÿ˜ก

I just hope not :((

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sjain

I just hope not :((

Hey...Geet is ryt ...
no way yar m not
discontinuing my any FF...will update all one by one...
as i have 3 FF's, One short story, OS gallery & Creation Gallery toh just give me some time to write sumthing for all..i m trying to update all...so you can relax...m not going anywhere now...;)

lots of love
Jannat

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jannat4ever

Hey...Geet is ryt ...
no way yar m not
discontinuing my any FF...will update all one by one...
as i have 3 FF's, One short story, OS gallery & Creation Gallery toh just give me some time to write sumthing for all..i m trying to update all...so you can relax...m not going anywhere now...;)

lots of love
Jannat

THANK GOD...Something came from you...be its a NOTE๐Ÿค”...Now do continue all ur Ff'S  soonish...nahi toh you know me...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

@ ALL THE READERS....Time to celebrate guys...our Fav writer is back on IF...now just request her, Pleased her, annoy her or even threat her๐Ÿ˜ˆ...But AB WE WANT AN UPDATE NOW...I started my work to threat her,you all plzz join me...Love u all๐Ÿค—
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar ab toh update kardo
hamme itni acche news bhi miull gayi
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey,
awesome ff ๐Ÿ‘
please pm me the part, 
and continue soon 

love,
salma 
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
JANNAT UPDATE PLEASE! ๐Ÿ˜”
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

plzzz

**Note...**

It had taken hour to decide wat i should write in this note...really more hard work is in this note rather than the update...so here in short...m literally hiding behind curtains and holding my ears...m so sorry frnds...it has been ages since i updated..coz of some personal issues, problems blah blah...believe me my head wasn't in right place...though its still out of place but i managed to write this which i really can't call n update...credit for this update goes to Geet  yeah sweetdesire and ishika and yes all of you too who continued asking me for update...m not sure whether u all gonna kill me for posting this silly update...but do mention whatever u feel m nervous like m writing first time..hope you all will support your jannat like u did all the time in past...love u all...can't forget how long u all waited for me...thank u so much for loving me so much...now u all are free to read the part and do giv ur precious comments...plshhh...

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

** Do press D like tab and do comment **๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOTS OF LOVE...

JANNAT...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago

****PART - 17****

"Awe-inspiring New Beginning"

For god sake and mine too ;) read the note i have posted above...

I stirred in my sleep feeling something soft below my cheek โ€“ a soft feather like touch...which made me inhale and exhale deeply, i tightened my grip around my Teddy Bear,...but today it feels like my teddy has gained some weight that too just in one night...i frowned "itni jaldi sukhu se motu hogya..."

But soft and breathtaking odour of my teddy made me forget everything...

I tried to move but tight grip of teddy made me scowl in my beauty sleep...can't this teddy hug me nicely...pout

I tried to open my eyes to teach some lessons to my idiotic teddy but my eyes felt heavy...i nuzzled in my teddy and to my extreme horror teddy all of sudden turned stiff like a stone..hard and rough..i m feeling like strangling this jerk

But my sleepy brain didn't registered single thing...uff i opened my eyes to glare at the teddy make him cry for waking me...

But my eyes popped out of their socket as soon i felt myself greeted by wide blue eyes..ARMAAN...who looked totally panicky...

Grasping what i was doing, My heart raced wildly ...it was armaan not some damn teddy...my face flushed when i comprehended it was scent of his body which felt breathtaking...

Our face just inches apart  and his warm fingers on my WAIST made me terrify...I slowly lower my gaze dreading to see where i m...and my world turned ups and downside seeing myself in his lap.

I m sitting in his lap???

I was sleeping in his lap??

I was literally attacking on him???

I was pulling him closer, closer and closer??

I groaned as the list went on and on...with my unforgettable deeds...

Cursing myself i tried to getup but to my terror, fell in his lap with a thud

And realized his hands are still locked around my waist

"Armaan " i hissed angrily ...angry or say more than embarrassed at myself how can i be so careless

Whereas he looked me with astonishment

"wowww love birds wakeup... its morning" my head turned swiftly hearing a unknown sweet voice...

i blushed seeing many unknown faces who were looking at us with teasing smile and raised brows, it felt like dear caught in light

"Riddhima how are you feeling now??" i stared at a women looking at me with her face full of care, love and i wondered whether i know her or not

"i...i..m..fine" i stammered, she smiled at me and asked everyone to sit...at that time i get to knew we are in some bus???

Questions in my head are rising like fire in forest but no one is ready to answer...i grimaced still locked in Armaan's arms...everything looks so different and it started hurting my head..i closed my eyes and tried to relax

But my eyes flew open hearing his voice near my ear..."you ok???" he whispered his voice sounded sleepy and rough but still it showed that he cares...he still cares for me even after what i did to him...and rather than making me happy it hurts to see him still care

I opened my eyes and nodded meekly...he sighed heavily and i shivered feeling his breath on my bare neck

"main yaha...aap...i mean hum iss bus mei kaise???" i asked slowly maybe for a change he will give me ans.

"you were not well..car broke down and you..were feeling cold...toh i just..." he rambled NERVOUSLY...I turned and looked at Armaan's face and was startled to see his ears turning red with embarrassment

Before he could say further his voice cut off by another unknown voice

"See i told you men...she would be ok in morning..After all we men are so hottt ...our wife's can't resist our hottness"

Now it was my turn to blush frantically...Armaan quickly released my waist and without wasting any moment i got up from his lap

"Hi Riddhima i m Angad and meet my wife Kripa" The same unknown men who teased us introduced himself and the women who was asking about my health turned out to be his wife

I saw the immense love in his eyes when he introduced his wife Kripa..the way his hard voice softened at Kripa's name

"Armaan teri biwi toh world's bestest biwi h yar..." angad teased armaan where as armaan raised his brows in confusion

"Oh come on yar from last 5 min she is standing quite...can't believe a women can stop herself from talking for whole 5 min.." Angad high fived with Armaan and Kripa gave a good punch on Angad's shoulder but i stared at them in disbelief seeing armaan so friendly with Angad...when did this happened???

"ok guyz time for announcement...bhai aur unki pyari biwiyo...plz stop your love session and see the beauty of panvel...we will be having breakfast in panvel..." Angad shouted on top of his voice...

"let's go" said armaan helped me to reach the gate of bus...if he wouldn't have been supporting me, i  surely would have fainted seeing him so caring it feels like a dream or someone had woken me from a nightmare...

I slowly walked behind armaan...after the morning fiasco i m very scared wat day might be holding for me...As Armaan's behaviour...he is behaving so ...normally ...sigh...and dats wat set panic in my nerves, i guess...he isn't walking beside me but what made me astonished is that he isn't running away from me either...he is just leading our way...and that's when i felt a hope taking place in my heart that may be...everything will be all right...i cant hope for anything...how can i hope for something which is never going to happen...sigh...

After a long time today i saw glimpse of old Armaan...i don't know whether things going to change b/w us or not but i will try my best to bring the old Armaan back...

"Armaan - who would care for you no matter what you have done to him,

Armaan who would stood for you, fight for you...no matter how deeply you have hurt him...

whom i had lost long ago..."a tear slipped out from the corner of my eye...

"This not an easy task but i know when he hurts me the guilt of hurting me kills him too"

i was so immersed in my thoughts that i didn't realized when Armaan stopped walking and to my extreme horror i bumped straight into him, startling him and myself...day is going like tasks and stages of embarrassing me further and further...

"Riddhima cant you keep your thinking sessions aside and watch where you are walking??" i flinched as Armaan hissed through his clenched teeth...without even turning he knows it's ME...great

"msorryididnt did that intentionally.." i blurted out in one breath

He turned swiftly towards me in shock hearing my alien language...i groaned silently

"What??? What did you just said????" he asked with his brows rose almost hiding in his hairs in confusion...

When i remained quiet and didn't bothered to answer him

"Riddhima, can you speak in human language??? i m not going to bite you" he snapped sarcastically

i sighed and finally looked up in his eyes

"M sorry...i didn't did that intentionally.." i said slowly making sure this time he hear my voice

Confusion vanished away from his eyes and he stared in my eyes... i realized my words..."i didn't did that intentionally.." no matter how our life's are changing, things are turning more worse, somewhere he knows it's true...i can never do that intentionally...how can I hurt him when seeing him hurt going to kill me...

Though m scared that may be next second he is going to turn away his gaze...we both stared into each other eyes not bothering to break the eye lock...

Kripa's sudden voice startled me "Riddhima...you know armaan was so worried for you...his face,,...i still remember" i turned and looked at Kripa who came and stood beside me

i smiled sadly and wondered whether it's true or it was some act of armaan, after all he has become such good actor these days...all coz of me and only for me e pretend to be a cold hearted person...

"Bichara Armaan ..kitna pareshan tha tumhare liye...thank god tum theek ho..Armaan kit oh saanse hi ruki hui thi...kyu Armaan" Kripa turned to armaan with a sweet smile on her face and her eyes twinkling with naughtiness

We both looked at armaan for answer

"Yeah" he mumbled totally caught off guard by Kripa and before she could say anything else he ran away with "i will be back"

Rather than answering i preferred listening whatever Kripa continued and realized no one can stop this women...gosh she talks like a machine without off button...she is so full of energy

"tum yaha baitho riddhima, main tumhare liye tea lekar ati hu..fir hum sab Panvel ki sair karege...ok" She told me while pointing towards a table...And before i could tell her that i don't like tea...or should i say i just hate tea..She was gone...

i looked around the place simple yet full of life...people laughing, pulling each other's legs, kids running around the tables...this is the reason i always love road side dhabas...

Armaan breathed in relief "phewww it was close...why this Kripa and Angad are hell bend on making me crazy...only one word dance in their head "love"...isse aage life nhn h kya???" armaan glared at nothing coz after all he can't go and say all this Angad or Kripa

He stood there to save himself from further Angad - Kripa sessions

"Kripa can you please take something to eat for Riddhima??? she haven't eaten anything from last night" armaan requested Kripa as soon he saw her ordering something on tea stall and prayed that she don't start her teasing gathering again...

"Sure armaan...i m taking tea for her...sandwich bhi le jati hu.." Armaan frowned..Did he heard her correct or his ears are not doing their work properly

"She must be kidding...Riddhima aur Tea...never,,..no way in hell...i still remember how Riddhima use to make faces at the mare name of tea...forget drinking it for any damn reason..." thought armaan in confusion while looking at Riddhima

"kitni badal gai ho tum Riddhima...yakin nahin hota ki tum wahi Riddhima ho jisne 1 cup tea ke liye nikki ko pure ek week ki punishment di thi..." armaan stared at Riddhima who was looking around the place

"Kripa...give me 5min. please...wait here for me" armaan requested to Kripa and quickly walked towards the other stall

Whereas, poor Kripa stood there confused with tea in her hand...

"Here...please take this for her" Armaan handed her tray

"What's this armaan??" Kripa looked at the tray observing the food

"wo...ummm...actually she loves strawberry shake and cheese sandwich, toh i thought it would be good for her if she eats something she like...she haven't eaten anything and tea...well she is literally allergic to tea... " he laughed remembering her face when by mistake nikki had given her tea instead of coffee...she was all hot shot...ready to strangle nikki for her poor prank...and as a punishment she announced nikki will have to drink 10 tea per day that too for whole week or else two weeks duty in path lab...poor nikki

Kripa beamed "you love her so much...don't you..." Kripa teased him and walked away whereas armaan stood there aghast ..."Love her???? Ye kab hua??????"

"Riddhima yeh lo ..." i turned my head and saw Kripa settling a tray on table and forwarding the cup of tea towards me...my gaze went on the shake in same tray... nooo its not some yuck shake...awww its strawberry shake... ?? i gulped and stared at strawberry shake with hungry eyes

It took all my courage to turn away my gaze from the shake and take that cup from Kripa's hands knowing it contains Tea which taste like a real shit...and ignoring the strawberry shake which was calling me silently...

I stared at the tea as if it is poison...no doubt it is worst den poison...

i know my expressions would be like as if i m going to puke any moment...but before i could think of hiding the cup somewhere and save myself from puking i heard Kripa giggling

i looked at her face totally bewildered by her out of blue giggles

"Look at your face Riddhima...Armaan was so ryt,...you hate tea...you should have told me..." she said making fun of me...as if she gave me time to tell her i can't stand tea...huh

"Here...have this shake and sandwiches...and give that tea to me" she told me ...i just love her for  this...i felt like hugging her...but my mind was still on "Armaan was so ryt,...you hate tea."

I felt someone's eyes on me...and instantly i looked up to be greeted by blue pair of eyes full of confusion...rather than looking away Armaan continued to gaze in my eyes...my heart raced when he passed small sad smile towards me...smile??? It felt like ages since he passed a genuine smile to me...disbelief was clear written on my face...

Rather than smiling towards him in return, i was gawking like a fool...we both stared in each other's eyes..As if we are asking and answering thousand questions to each other silently...

"Riddhima tum pehle kabhi yaha ai ho kya???" i jumped at sudden voice...and next moment

"ahhh" i cried in agony when hot tea from the cup spilled on my skin...

"Riddhimaaa" armaan shouted as soon he saw the hot tea spilling on Riddhima's hand...he ran towards her forgetting everything...

".Riddhima you ok?? i m so sorry...i thought ,...i m really sorry" Riddhima looked at Kripa who was crying more than her

"it's ok" Riddhima mumbled in small voice...

Her skin burned like hell

"Shit...show me your hand" armaan quickly took her hand in his...and saw the skin slowing turning bright red

"tum dhyan se cup nhn pakad sakti thi ??? aur maine toh shake bheja tha fir ye tea kaise ai tumhare pass???" he asked her heatedly but she saw the ache on his face...he was worried that it must be hurting her and it felt like the tea had been spilled on his hand not her's

"so..sorry.."Riddhima replied with teary eyes...

He instantly looked up in her eyes and his heart melted seeing her face full of pain and tears

"Don't worry it won't hurt dat much" he said and turned to Kripa who was sobbing now feeling at fault

"Don't worry Kripa she is fine...don't cry... can u please bring some ice???" he asked her and saw her quickly nodding and going to bring ice

Armaan sat next to her ...and looked at her teary face

"bahut dard ho rha h??" he asked while blowing air at her hand

Riddhima shook her head in no...but tears continued to roll down on her cheek

"Why don't you drink your strawberry shake till i rub this ice on your hand???" armaan asked Riddhima while taking ice from Kripa

"Yeh lo..." Armaan handed her glass which she took reluctantly...as the burning slowing increased

"Ouch" Riddhima winced as armaan started rubbing ice

"Stop pulling your hand out of mine...it's just ice...i know it must be hurting you but this ice will reduce the burning" armaan tried to console her

But he saw her looking at her hand

"Riddhima stop looking at your hand yar...i don't understand who let you become doc when you can't even look somewhere else rather den your burned hand..." Armaan teased her to divert her mind

He accomplished his mission as Riddhima retorted with a huff..."armaan its hurting how i suppose to look anywhere else when i know you gonna put that nonsense gel on my hand which will increase the burning" he growled in irritation

Riddhima glared at him angrily how dare he comment on her profession...

"Oh yeah how can i forget this gel is going to hurt you...for longgg 10 seconds" Armaan said while showing her the gel Angad brought

With another huff Riddhima turned her head to other side...

"Who wants to talk to a dimwit like Mr. Mallik...who thinks he is the best doc in the world...but wat she don't understand is why the hell he is so sooo annoying"

Riddhima was still busy in cursing armaan in her head when she heard him

"Done "announced armaan and Riddhima looked at him with wide eyes...realizing what he had just done...he distracted her that too so well...
Great Mallik 1 and she well 0

Armaan chuckled seeing her taken aback expression

"You are such a cheater armaan" Riddhima cried dramatically

"Oh don't be a drama queen...don't forget you also used this same crap trick on me when i had accidentally injured my hand with door..." Armaan accused her heatedly forgetting the attention they are getting as their voice turning into loud...louder and loudest...

"Oh please...alteast don't compare me with you...i had done that so nicely.." Riddhima praised herself

"Oh stop being full of yourself...i couldn't have ordered a chocolate cake to distract you..." Armaan asked her while the frown on his face deepened

"Believe me you could have...say you didn't tried...lazy...huh " Riddhima glared at him...

"You know what i m so sorry i helped you...you sit here and watch you so called hand..." Armaan retorted and got up to leave but he stopped and grinned like a fool before saying

"Give my strawberry shake and cheese sandwich to me...i gave that to Kripa,...they are mine" he tried to snatch the shake from her hands ...but Riddhima quickly pulled the shake in her arms hugging the glass..He bite his lower lip to stop himself from laughing

"No way shake is mine...Kripa gave it to me..You know it's my fav. ...its mine..." she slapped his hand away

"Riddhima give that shake to me..." Armaan who just started it as joke took it on his big ego...and they both forgot they were just teasing each together...

"Shut up Armaan...its mine" Riddhima pushed armaan away little hard

"tumne mujhe...mujhe dhaka dia Riddhima??" armaan asked her furiously

"Ha dia toh kya ...kar kya loge???..." Riddhima who was fully annoyed pushed him again

Armaan stumbled back ...

"Oh ya how can i forget tum jitni moti ho aise case mei toh tum hi mujhe dhaka de skti ho na...main bichara slim-trim-handsome toh tumhe hila bhi nhi sakta... moti bhais..."retorted armaan and snorted seeing Riddhima's horrified expression

Whereas, Riddhima glared at him angrily seeing the crowd laughing on her...

"tum...tum...tumne mujhe bhais kaha??? How dare you?" Riddhima fumed

"Clear you ears bhais nhh...motiii bhais Riddhima..." armaan chuckled

"Armaaannn you...jungli gavar..." Riddhima barked

Armaan glared at Riddhima seeing a kid laughing on him

"What?? jungli?? tum jungli" armaan retorted

"tum"

"tum"

"tum"

"tum"

"Armaan"

"Riddhima"

"Armaannn"

"Riddhimaaa"

"Armaannn"

"Riddhimaaa"

"huh"

"huh"

While puffing both turned their back towards each other in annoyance

"Basss" Both armaan and Riddhima's cursing session cut off by a sharp voice...

"Tum dono ka "Armaan" ..."Riddhima" "Riddhima" "Armaan" hogya ho toh aj k liye bas kare...kya h na public ki once more ki demand nhn h..." Angad sarcastically asked to armaan and Riddhima while hiding his smirk ...oh only he knew how much he loved and enjoyed their bickering...

Whereas Armaan and Riddhima stared at each other in disbelief realizing what had just happened...they were fighting like they use to...they were accusing each other, cursing each other like they use too...and what bothered both is that it feels good...it feels real...it feels like a "awe-inspiring new beginning"

"Impeccable Combo..."Kripa giggled seeing Armaan and Riddhima looking at each other with a faraway look...

Now do comment frnds,SILENT READERS PLZ PRESS D LIKE TAB...and comment for once atleast...it would n't take much time and if u reserve a post den plz let me knw here when u edit it...ND

thnx to all of u who pressed d like tab nd for ur wonderful comments...thnx a lot...i love reading ur comments sorry for not replying earlier to ur comments but from now on i'll reply to all comments...๐Ÿ˜›

UR LOVELY COMMENTS ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY...

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

LOTS OF LOVE...

JANNAT...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally...Yes finally you are here and finally we get our much awaited and looked for update๐Ÿ˜ƒ...And what a update yaar..Simply worth waiting...Right from the title to end...everything is so DMGish and ARish๐Ÿ˜...It feel so good to read Sangini again that too for god knows how many months...And you are nervous for this part...Are u serious?๐Ÿ˜ฒ..This is so god dam good yaar..Everything is written just too beautiful...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Awiiee Ridzy wake up in Armaan's arms...Hayee ...what more Ridzy want to wish yaar๐Ÿ˜›...I really love the way their relationship is growing...Really want to read more and more AR moments...I love Angad and Kripa a lot...Hope they bring AR more closer...Whatever Armaan say or do but it is crystal clear that he have soft corner for Ridzy hope he also soon realize this truth๐Ÿ˜Š...The way He react when Ridzy burned her hand shows everything...Awiee and what can I say about AR cute Bickering...Just loved it...It just bring all the DMG memories back๐Ÿ˜ณ...All in all the update is just too Awesome and wo kya kehte hai *Paisa vassol*๐Ÿ˜‰...Now I am waiting for more so do continue soon...And plzz SOON Matlab SOON haan๐Ÿ˜ก...Take care

PS:  See I have fulfill my promise (Still have 5 mins to 12PM๐Ÿ˜›) now its ur turn...And I want MY KIND  of ROLITS update๐Ÿ˜...Nahi toh u know that I am big evil than you...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago