plzzz
love u
salina

And I am with you dear...Its being really a long sine U updated mam...😡
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

itne dino baad aye aur wo bhi is msg k sath

i will start writing d part for Sangini... na not d update but yup an installment...dat will be posted tomorrow

khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 mujhe update chahiye...
was planing to update but guyz i m not well...coz of sudden rain in Delhi
i got another panga in life...will try to to like dont know when
wont give a date coz i always fails in dis so it will be a surprise
😳
hope you all r not planning to kill me...😳

take care

lots of luv
jannat
soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
itss ok...update when everything is ok...😃
MONIKAluvsAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannat4ever

was planing to update but guyz i m not well...coz of sudden rain in Delhi
i got another panga in life...will try to to like dont know when
wont give a date coz i always fails in dis so it will be a surprise
😳
hope you all r not planning to kill me...😳

take care

lots of luv
jannat

ok update when u get free waise toh i'm dying to read more so plz try to update soon i can't wait more plz
jdots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz add me pm list if u have any...
praachi248 thumbnail
get well soon dear... I am dying to read Sangini.

****PART - 15****

"Beginning of Honeymoon
OR
Divorce…??????"
😕

Riddhima snuggled more closer to him as he pulled the duvet over them and gave her a quick yet satisfying lip peck, before closing their eyes...for most beautiful sleep of their life and waiting for a sizzling day to come...😉

Sun rays fell on her face disturbing her sleep…she moved her face to other side to find the comfort….But stirred when heard some impatient knocks on door ….she tried her best to hush the knocks by waving her hands in the air….but she groaned when the impatient knocks got louder and started getting on her nerves

The knocks were making her livid and she got up in irritation without thinking twice. About her condition or the surroundings …opened the door to get the most scandalous shock of her life

She opened her eyes half and looked at the person lazily

Riddhima gasped …. Seeing the person standing there….Her eyes literally popped out ….. Heart paced up and mouth hanged open…her eyes glued on the person standing in front of her…with deep frown

"How it can happen" thought rushed in her brain

She was still in dilemma …She looked infront of her at the person….. She was stunned out her wits……Her gaze still stuck on the person…feeling of panic ran down her spine

Her grip on the door knob tightened as she felt her head dizzy……the sight infront her was terrifying…..her eyes already started getting welled up…..but before she could think of composing herself her body swanned in air and her delicate body bumped into HIS hard rock front…..

"ahhh" she winced in pain when HIS hold tightened on her wrist

"AR…….ARMAANNN" she cried to make him realize his hold is hurting her

"DONE WITH YOUR"SAVE MY VIRGINITY ACT???  " he asked sarcastically

But Riddhima  didn't answered him her mind was still in the shock whatever happened between them after that too how come he was behaving as if nothing happened or it didn't affected him at all……….

Her eyes trailed down on his body …his bare chest ….his half buttoned up shirt…messy hair……

She was still analyzing his looks when unexpectedly her eyes rather than going on his eyes went on his background

Her body stiffened in astonishment……..ROOM??????

The very first thought came into her mind

IF HE IS STANDING IN ROOM….THAN WHERE THE HELL IS SHE?????SHE WAS IN ROOM ….ON THEIR BED…WITH HIM ….THEN HOW COME HIS BACK IS FACING THE ROOM??? …..questions started building up in her dizzy brain

WHERE IS SHE?????? She asked herself

She stood there like a statue in his arms …

Without answering him with her almighty strength she turned swiftly to look back …but what she saw made her head spin…..everything came like a blow to her…

She looked at the walls…BATHROOM WALLS…..NO BED ……NO ROOM WALLS…..NEITHER ANY TRANCE OF ARMAAN WITH HER….

Worst part HE IS STILL THE SAME…………SAME FACTS…..HE HATES HER TO THE CORE

Her heart was pacing wildly……fear of losing him was scaring her to death …facing his loath was worse than death

She bit her lower lip when tears started stroking her cheeks………….

Armaan stared at her baffled

"u r hell strong Riddhima….i mean see you slept with this daily soap drama and without having breakfast or even water ……….you started It all again in morning??? Hats off to you" he announced dramatically and chuckled

But Riddhima's silence was making him worried neither she was answering him nor giving any explanations

Riddhima turned to Armaan and looked in his eyes……….

Whereas a bewildered Armaan stared straight in her eyes……he saw a pool of emotions in her eyes….

HURT….ANGER….LOSE…..FEAR….DEJECTION …….PAIN…..and last LOVE?????

BUT before his good heart could empower his brain ….his dazed brain started working and a witty comment made his way

"I know I'm damn hot….hard to resist…a killer with dashing looks and amazing body………. but don't make it obvious na" said Armaan and winked at Riddhima breaking their silent talk

But Riddhima was far away from his jokes……….she felt cheated by sudden turn of events

She saw her own world getting crushed down in front of her …still she can't do anything…she felt lifeless

But may be her bad time has just started when she heard him

"DARED TO DREAM….???DIDN'T YOU???? I would be guilty in morning…would love you…right ….??? " asked Armaan and rolled his eyes without realizing that this was the worst timing for saying anything he had ever chosen

Her eyes grew wider in shock…..

"DARED TO DREAM" echoed in her dizzy brain….she looked down at herself in last hope but failed miserably

Her wedding lehenga STILL on her body just like before when she had entered in BATHROOM last night….

"no no……….how could I do this??? How can i???Why would I see any dream like that?...it can't be possible ………when I know…… he is not mine ,…..why would I dare to dream???" she asked herself mentally

She blinked her eyes to hold back the tears…Armaan looked at her confused

"Done with your acting skills??? Spare me now…can I use the BATHROOM???? If yes the my pleasure…get the hell out this freaking bathroom women" shouted Armaan in irritation when he saw her crying without a reason….

But somewhere in his heart he was worried and guilty for HER…..for making her go throw all this but wasn't it's all planned he thought angrily

Riddhima stood there lifeless her heart screamed in pain and hurt she felt her throat burning …but before anything she wanted to know what had happened last night……..she didn't understood which part was reality and which was her imagination………….her heart refused to believe that Armaan hates her where as her mind was totally numb in shock

"Ar…Armaan …you….sniff…..you…me..sniff…..night…in……We……sniff" shouted Riddhima b/w her hiccups…..while pulling him towards herself by his collar ..Armaan stared her perplexed by her crazy action

Tears were stroking her cheeks…..constant hiccups….shivering body…. her state actually alarmed him

He looked at her and tried to understand what she was saying but failed miserably by her breaking voice…his hands were on her waist as she didn't loosened her grip on his collar…he felt her skin warm….

"Riddhima???...Riddhima leave the collar…" he ordered her to stop but taken back by her answer

"Why you did that???" she asked all broken in his arms…..holding on his collar for support….being a doctor he knew she is not well right now she can't be acting…..but the problem was when he don't have any clue what she was asking how can he answer her……….irritated by her constant crying session

"Kya kia hai maine???? As far I remember I didn't do anything" he snapped back in anger which rise by her accusation

Riddhima eyes were full of tears……pain and hurt….nothing …nor his words neither his anger was helping her

"just…just tell me what happened ..la..last night…" she screamed in anger… giving him another shock of the day…

"What the hell is wrong wid you???? What are you dying to hear??? Dat YOU pushed me and then ran into bathroom…and never came back till now. Have you got a memory loss like Ghajini type…???? "he asked sarcastically in the end

Hearing his heart breaking reply and one more time the reality which she was trying to ignore hit her hard….

Her hand which were holding his collar strongly in an instant fell down….lifelessly…..She moved away from him but feeling her head dizzy…she put her hand on the knob for support….

Armaan saw her moving back with trembling body and his eyes went back and saw her feet about to hit the bathtub….that means her head would directly hit the knob of tap……..

He quickly ran to her …eyes wide open in fear… stretching his hand …. Gripped her waist when he saw her about to fell in bathtub….his heart was beating fast the thought of hurting her like this was killing him

"Riddhima???" he almost screamed …aghast by the rising temperature of her body and the fear of losing her

He looked at her face pale…………. Tired……his heart shouted upon him

And without wasting any more time on hearing his mind he picked her in his arms……Riddhima's constant protest smartly ignored by his  ears

He took her in the room…and settled her on bed……..Riddhima shuddered as soon he made her sit on bed…Armaan felt her body shuddering but thought to ignore it for time being and picked the glass of water from the bedside table

Whereas Riddhima felt suffocated on sitting the same bed all the flashes of night …being in his arms…him making love to her…..ran into her mind…making her more unsteady

She moved and tried get from the bed when he stopped her

"Don't move…pehle pani piyo than we will talk" he ordered

"I don't want anything…just let me go……….." she cried making him step back at once…..

But when he tried to move close to her to give her water she backed away…immediately…as if he will bite her…….making him startled

"Riddhima??? It's me Armaan" he tried to make sense to her but failed

"Do…Don't come near to me…sniff….mere pass mat aoo…sniff…dur raho mujhe" she cried..

"Ok fine" he pulled her near him by her wrist" first have some water" he brought the glass near her lips and to free herself from him she drank it in one go…..

"Do you still want to know what happened last night???" he asked her h……Seeing how unsatisfied she was looking

She looked into his eyes….. staring straight………..unsure whether say yes or no to him… her last hope …may be now he will admit that it was all some silly prank …….she didn't dreamed or imagined anything. They were together he did made love to her

She slightly nodded

He started "You pushed me and ran into bathroom…………..Remember???" he asked her

She again nodded slightly

"After that I waited for u to come out but you didn't came out………..sigh……. i actually knocked on door few times but you just called my name didn't opened the door………nothing….just nothing happened b./w us Riddhima…..i was in the room and "YOU–WERE- IN -THE -BATHROOM –WHOLE- NIGHT" he stated last blow for Riddhima

Her last hope crushed into pieces that to infront of her….her dreams…love everything gone…..

She saw his hand moving to her face …she flinched….Armaan saw the changes in expressions on her face

"One night…one damn night and what I have done to her???She is looking so sick…weak…This strategy and step could be better for me …..But they are hell wrong for Riddhima…I can't do this to Riddhima…Anjali is wrong….HER PLANNING IS TOTALLY WRONG…" Thought Armaan looking at her

Riddhima quickly pushed his hand away when she saw him lost …….and got up with the remaining strength

But maybe this wasn't a good idea for her……….she felt everything revolving around her…she felt more dizziness…..her hand reached to her head and

Armaan looked at her tensely. He got up from the bed looking at her like a statue and before he could make out what had happened more………..he saw her passed out /….that too infront of his eyes………..her body hit the bed with a THUD

His eyes became moist when his gaze went on her wrist which was red ...with his finger print deeply...making him more guilty...

i never wanted to hurt her physically...this cant be me...what have made me done Anjali...??? he screamed in pain...guilt

For few second he stood there like a statue as if he had seen some ghost……….his shock broken by a voice

"ARMAAN……open the door" he looked at the closed door horrified ………

"BADI MAA???/" whisper escaped from his lips

He ran towards Riddhima...his hand trembled in fear

He was sure badi maa will kill him if she saw Riddhima in this state ……….He tried to bring Riddhima back to senses but all went in vain…..

He heard badi maa calling his and Riddhima's name continuously

He heard badi maa's last warning

"ARMAAN>>>OPEN THE DOOR NOW" badi maa shouted making him hell sacred

He worriedly looked at Riddhima's body which was lying on the bed….pale…..pulse low….h

On the other hand BADI MAA………threating him to open the door……………

HE was sure today will be last day of his life…NO ONE CAN SAVE HIM………….

continued...

(IMPORTANT NOTE about PM's dnt miss it...)

Hey Lovey Dovery Readers……….

ME jannat…….

i also gave a thought to Aanya's idea for PMing….dat means I m making a separate PM account to send you guys PMs, because I tried to make pm list and buddies but still its highly inconvenient to send 200 something people PMs, many of which don't read my FFs and still gets pm….and i have 300 buddies...daily i m getting buddy request many are pending i dnt know they want pm's or for chatting they had sended me buddy requests...so to clear all the panga's i made a separate account for PMs.

So, if you guys want PMs, please add this Jannat_PMacountaccount to your BUDDY LIST…….. I won't be adding people, because I'll only be opening this account for PM's So you guys will have to add me on your own...😳

And I'll accept your requests only if you had commented in any of MY THREE FF's SANGINI, ROLITS and TALAASH……….LIKE TAB is compulsory for all………and those who are so much busy that they can't even give 4-5lines.. to my ff's even after reading so much long updates……..I had given up on all those people………..

Please don't take offence, but I think it's important and fair... I won't be taking the trouble to send PMs to you guys when you cant take the trouble to comment on my ff's…………..

This wasn't a threat or any request,……… I m Just trying to make my point clear

I wouldn't want any of my readers to miss out on updates so

If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

NOW GO ON WITH UPDATE...😳

Armaan looked at her body….looking lifeless…………he shuddered at the word LIFELESS…….

He has to do something dat too fast…but what…

But the impatient knocks on door by badi maa had already set his brain on fire……..how he can think for her life when his own life is in grave danger

Without thinking twice he ran upto door hearing badi maa's last threat

"Armaan open the door before I change my mind about our deal…RIGHT NOW" shouted badi maa in anger…. afraid for riddhima's life……..somewhere deep down in her heart she felt guilty for putting an innocent life in such mess…but did she got any option?????……she asked herself mentally..

She never had any choice in this matter…it was always someone else who had decided everything ….she is just trying her best to save TWO lifes……….she explained and looked at the door which was opened by Armaan……….

His face expression told her …she was right nothing is OK

"What you did to her????kaha hai Riddhima???? " badi maa pushed him away while shouting on him and looked around……….her eyes stopped on bed……..

Badi maa's expression changed from fear to shock to astonishment……..

She heard him…."ma…ma…maine ku..kuch nhi kia badi maa…..sach"

"kuch nhi kia???? Yeh tum keh rahe ho???" she turned and slapped him hard on his face…….making him stubble few steps back…

"I won't…..i wont spare you this time….armaan…….you crossed all the limits……sharam nhi ati tumhe ???? EK RAAT…SIRF EK RAAT mei kya halat kar di hai tumne uski??… aur kitna giroge tum???? Tum mere bte nhi ho sakte ………..YOU FAILED ANAYA and ME ARMAAN" she shouted on top of her voice……….with tears in her eyes

Armaan eyes shot up hearing the words……….tear escaped from the corner of his eye…

"HE FAILED THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT WOMEN OF HIS LIFE……….." the guiltiness increased in his heart

He came out of his thoughts by badi maa's voice

He saw badi maa talking to someone on phone

"keerti….its urgent….i m bringing Riddhima to hospital….she is not well make quick arrangements for her…." Badi maa spoke to keerti on phone ….who had gone to Sanjeevni for some emergency and turned to Riddhima

"Shubh" she called Shubh loudly

Armaan moved forward to pick Riddhima but stopped by badi maa's hand…..which landed on his same cheek….making a piercing sound echoed in room….

She didn't dared to move or ask anything

Shubh came in room and looked at the situation worriedly

His brows raised in confusion….

"Stop thinking Shubh….Riddhima ko uthao …hume usse abhi hospital lekar jana hai" yelled on shubh

He quickly nodded and without wasting more time picked Riddhima

Armaan followed them in his car…….

IN Hospital…..

Keerti made all the arrangements for Riddhima and ordered the wardboys to take her in ICU

After 30mins….keerti came out of ICU

"kaisi hai riddhima????" asked badi maa wid thudding heart

"badi ma…uski halat theek nhi hai….weakness hai…jiski wajah se wo behosh ho gai hai…" spoked keerti

Badi maa glared at Armaan who lowered his eyes

"pulse and BP bhi kafi low hai…….sh…she looks so pale badi maa" said keerti with moist eyes as she remembered riddhim's face in ICU……..

"mujhe tumse kuch jaruri baat karni hai keerti…mere cabin mei ao" ordered badi maa and went away in hurry

After 1 hour

Armaan opened the door of Badi maa's cabin

"May i???" he asked in whisper

"Yes…come in" he heard badi maa's stern voice which made him more frightened

He had barely stood up on his feet in front of her….suddenly out of nowhere two envelopes fall on his face …..He closed his eyes as the envelopes hit his face

"Have a look on both the envelopes ………" she ordered him

He speedily opened them………but his eyes grew wide………

"ye…yeh??? " he looked at badi maa for explanation

"You never gave me choice …but see I'm not as stone hearted as you are….i always gives you choice" she retorted sarcastically

"BUT HONEYMOON PACKAGE?????" he asked flabbergasted showing the piece of papers in his hands

"SATH MEI DIVORCE PAPERS BHI HAI ARMAAN MALLIK" badi maa corrected him

Let me explain………she spoke when she saw him looking at her with pleading eyes

"You have two options……..TAKE HER TO HONEYMOON………OR……GIVE HER DIVORCE…koi jabardasti nhi hai……tum toh mujhe jante ho na Armaan……I love you so much bachha…..everything Is up to you…main kuch nhi bhulti Armaan……..na pyar..na gussa aur na hi nafrat" she cleared his confusion

"Divorce??? Agar yahi tha toh Fir aapne mujhe majbur kyu kia iss shadi ke liye???? " he asked …his head was spinning now………..he didn't understood anything…….both options are like east and west …….totally opposite of each other

"Firstly ARMAA MALLIK you don't have any right to question me………..2nd these are two options for you by me……..choose one and yes both have few conditions…….those you have to fulfill" she announced

"Here is the twist" yelled his brain

First – HONEYMOON

-         You will take Riddhima on honeymoon in next two hour for 5 days

-         No one comes to know where you both are

-         Her health and life is your responsibility …a scratch on her and I will have the right to break all the deals we both made

-         You both will go by car….no luxuries facilities till you both reach their…..but their you will get the money so no worry for that

-         Destination is already fixed and other details are written behind the paper…..i will get all the details of your every single move…….so don't ever try to be smart with me

2nd one DIVORCE-

-         Sign the papers right now

-         You will marry to Anjali in next 2 days…

-         You will be the only Mallik

-         Anjali and YOU will be the head of all the Mallik properties

-         NO connection with Riddhima…..not even strangers…….

-         Naina Mallik is dead for you

-         Shubhankar and keerti will work under you for next 1 year as a mare employ of sanjeevani

He stood their bewildered

Clean bold …..Thought badi maa…and smirked

"You will pay for this deed of yours Armaan…but in my way…." She looked at him

"i don't care who is your teacher for this blunder……BUT I'm your badi maa….knows you well………I know I will win…….YOU YOURSELF WILL MAKE SURE I WIN" she patted herself mentally

Armaan tried to think and to his luck he got an idea

"But badi maa…riddhima is not well…aisi haalat mei travelling is not good for her health" he said in one breath

But the reply shocked him to core

"SO WHAT???? She is you wife…..usse kaise lekar jana hai…kaise uska khayal rakhna hai…yeh tum sochoge main nhi" badi maa stated

Par m..main…armaan started but cut off by badi maa….

"You are free to take your decision Mr. Mallik…….maine kaha na …ab jo bhi discussion hoga tumhare decision ke baad hoga…you have 10 min. To think….in 11 min. I want you out of my sight with your decision" roared badi maa and sat on chair whereas Armaan still stood infront of her table

For Armaan it was all like a nightmare………..he didn't even gave a  1min. time to 2nd option…he can't give her divorce………he was sure……….but he can't take her to honeymoon that was also clear

8min. were already gone and he was still in dilemma how to save himself ….he was sure badi maa will not forgive him for what he had done to Riddhima

He boiled as he remember how Anjali was sure that Riddhima will leave him and all after this…..she never said Riddhima can't handle so much tension together,…..she didn't even mentioned that Riddhima is feeling low from past 2 weeks………which was explained by keerti

He left the cabin without telling his decision but who cares when the big planner knows his next move

Badi maa dialed a number

"Yes they are going….i want all the details….everything should be like the way I said……..not even a single mistake….ok " she talked in stern voice

Cutting the call she looked at the family picture of malliks……with moist eyes….

Everything looks perfect but this was past….present and future is in danger………

"I hope main sab theek kar du Anaya…" she whispered with tears in her eyes

(From here story will move from riddhima's POV…till 3-4 parts then table will turn and story will move further from Armaan's POV…how??? For that stay tuned….)

I tried to open my eyes but the hard light didn't let me……..after slowly blinking my eyes few times I looked around

Everything was White???????

Confused with the surroundings i tried to recognize where I am……….and then my eyes fell on SANJEEVANI written on the wall

Suddenly I remembered…….. I was in OUR room with ……..ARMAAN…

His name brought all the moments back to my mind and heart

Tears again stared to make their way on my cheeks but this time I tried to compose myself

I felt too weak to even cry……I had many things in mind on which I didn't even gave a thought coz I didn't got time to think………….it all started in night when he came into the room

It wasn't that ….ki I was dying to get physical with him………but it was my love……..HE….whom I loves more than myself……many people would think that I'm mad or what……how can I be so upset. May be some would call me desperate but I don't care…….as i m one who lost everything before I could even claim it mine……….

Last night in starting he showed me that he can harm me to any extend……his harness had killed me so many times……..it's the fact that ………I got his love in our love making which is stopping me to believe that I actually dreamed all that………his words which my ears had heard last night …….are now stopping me to hear him now………when I ran to bathroom I thought may be in morning he would tease me more or will try to be more harsh….i sat on floor everything was clear ..

Armaan called me threaten me to open the door……………….she recalled the morning events and remembered her clothes were dry……...BUT THAT MEANS I NEVER OPENED THE DOOR……….only replied him…….thats what armaan said ki maine sirf jawab diya tha…….darawaza nhi khola tha………that means after replying him ad cursing me fate I dozed on floor??????????? He went away after shouting on me????

Kyu Armaan….akhir kyu sab mujhe sehna pad raha hai??????? Shayda main duniya ki pehli ladki hogi jise pyar karne ki itni badi saza mil rahi hai……….aur milti rahegi…….

Par iss dil ka kya karu jis mei ab bhi tumhari awaaz basti hai………..why I still remember your words

"I can't...you are not letting me stop..."

"NO one has the right to touch you rather then ME..."

She sobbed more remembering his words….

he still hates me……….Is it so easy to say???? …that it was my ILLUSTION nothing else….

NO ITS NOT…………only I know how much my heart had cried when he easily said nothing happened b/w us………..

It felt like the same pain I had gone through when he had told me that he likes Anjali di…….

May be this is my destiny………..crying for my love my happiness….……..staying with him yet far away from him

The door opened with a thud making me jolt out of my thoughts and see the person whom I didn't wanted to see………. atleast not now

I saw Armaan stepping towards me……..which made me frighten

I tried to sit but felt weakness….my head was still hurting

i closed my eyes to gain some strength but my eyes flung open in shock when I felt my body lifted from the bed with two strong pair of arms………………

I started at his face which was calm yet petrifying

I was so afraid to say anything may be he will throw me down????????? Or worse he taking me to Sanjeevani terrace to threw me down from there

He started walking towards the exit??????

As soon as he stepped outside the room I was sure of one thing…he is not going to stop………

He entered in corridor with me in his arms………???? ……….making the Whole Sanjeevani staff, patients as well as visitors stop in their tracks…… I was so embarrassed ……all looking at u in awe…….. Few lady doctors and nurses even winked at me making me startled

Sister lovely blew a kiss at us………but Armaan was unaffected by all of this…….. He stared ahead and continued walking with me in his arms….i wondered how lite weight I'm………

By time I moved my eyes from his face to other side I saw Sanjeevani Car Parking Area????

And again rather than answering me he preferred to make me sit on passenger seat ...Carefully????????????? ya he tried his best like by putting the seat belt…adjusting my duppatta………..

My eyes were wide open in shock……….

When I was busy with the shock he went on driver seat….and started the car

I saw him Turing the car to totally an opposite road of OUR house

I looked at him and wondered …………..where the hell he is taking me???????????

Preview...😳😉

Don't worry nothing will be dream after this i promise...i wont let them sleep...😈

do comment and ya tel me how r d new siggies of Sangini you never know seeing less comments i can change my mind about dream thing...😈😆😉😎

SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT NOTE AND OTHER DETAILS>>>>>>>..

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

** Do press D like tab and do comment **😳😉

LOTS OF LOVE...

JANNAT...😳

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago

Hiii Frnds

"PM'S will be send tomorrow.." and will reply to all the comments wid next update...😳

PS:- If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

NOTE

Part completed
jaana,
shilpI007, LOVEDMG-AR, wajiha-1, miss93, blessed4

thank you so much for the wishes...love you all...

Hey Lovey Dovery Readers'''.

ME Jannat''.😳

i also gave a thought to Aanya's idea for PMing'.dat means I m making a separate PM account to send you guys PMs, because I tried to make pm list and buddies but still its highly inconvenient to send 200 something people PMs, many of which don't read my FFs and still gets pm'.and i have 300 buddies...daily i m getting buddy request many are pending i dnt know they want pm's or for chatting they had sended me buddy requests...so to clear all the panga's i made a separate account for PMs.

if u have added me for pm of my ff's than plz remove me as in jannat4ever from your buddy list and add Jannat_PMacount...coz i wil send d pm from Jannat_PMacount id only...

So, if you guys want PMs, please add this Jannat_PMacountaccount to your BUDDY LIST''.. I won't be adding people, because I'll only be opening this account for PM's So you guys will have to add me on your own...😳

And I'll accept your requests only if you had commented in any of MY THREE FF's SANGINI, ROLITS and TALAASH'''.LIKE TAB is compulsory for all'''and those who are so much busy that they can't even give 4-5lines.. to my ff's even after reading so much long updates''..I had given up on all those people'''..

Please don't take offence, but I think it's important and fair... I won't be taking the trouble to send PMs to you guys when you cant take the trouble to comment on my ff's''''..

This wasn't a threat or any request,''' I m Just trying to make my point clear

I wouldn't want any of my readers to miss out on updates so...If any of you would like to receive a PM please add "Jannat_PMacount" to your buddy list

Now thank u so much to all of you...for ur wonderful comments for d pm part...i was hell nervous while writing d part as it was my first time writing something like this...but ur comments made my day...love you all thanx a lot to all who pressed d like tab and commented ...i dnt words to express my feelings...nothing can fill d place of ur comments as it is d most precious gift...love you alll...muahhh

NOW really sorry for making you wait dat too for so long
Ist INSTALLMENT already posted..i know i have written all crap...but kya karu...dimag kaam hi nhi kar raha tha...hope u all r not going to kill me for such a update...i m unsatisfied wid d outcome...i dnt know y..hmm may be written in me has gone for holidays...i wanted to post full part but u all were waiting from so long so thought to post it today..now plz do comment i wnt to know how the installment is,...and for dat i want comments...u all hv full permission to curse me for such a ajib update...😉. do comment frnds and if u reserve a post den plz let me knw when u edit it...ND
hope you all like the installment sorry for the mistake and if i have disappointed any one with update...😳

*Happy birthday to all the readers of mine who had their birthday last week or in this week...hope u all enjoyed the update...may god fulfill all ur wishes...😛...*

nd ya lastly i will reply to all the comments from now on...so do mention ur name wid ur comment...nd feel free to give lng long long comments...pleasure will mine...😉

plz do comment frnds,
SILENT READERS PLZ PRESS D LIKE TAB...and comment for once atleast...it would n't take much time and if u reserve a post den plz let me knw here when u edit it...ND

thnx to all of u who pressed d like tab nd for ur wonderful comments...thnx a lot...i love reading ur comments sorry for not replying earlier to ur comments but from now on i'll reply to all comments...😛

UR LOVELY COMMENTS ALWAYS MAKES ME HAPPY...

LOTS OF LOVE...

JANNAT...😳

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago