||AR FF||**SANGINI**[II] [New THread Link-Pg 155] - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shilpI007

hwww😲😲 dil k arma aasoo mein bah gai...sagni k update k liye pura pura ek hafta wait karna padega...u know jannat i week mein 7 days hote hai...or  7 days mein 188 hrs hote hai...11280 mins n 67680 secinds hote hai...ab itna wait karwaogi hume😭...

huh??? well hehhehe i never realized ki ek week itna lamba hota hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
7 days mein 188 hrs hote hai...11280 mins n 67680 secinds hote hai
ya really long one..😲..ok ji main jaldi update karne ki koshish krugi..πŸ˜‰
but really shilpa superb d way u described ki ek week kitna lamba hota h...maan gaye...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by jannat4ever

huh??? well hehhehe i never realized ki ek week itna lamba hota hai...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
7 days mein 188 hrs hote hai...11280 mins n 67680 secinds hote hai
ya really long one..😲..ok ji main jaldi update karne ki koshish krugi..πŸ˜‰
but really shilpa superb d way u described ki ek week kitna lamba hota h...maan gaye...πŸ‘ πŸ‘

thank God * SIGH* tumhe samaj aa gya ki ek week kitna lamba hota hai hai😳...n u will try update soon...nhi to mjhe lga koi aur formula apna hota update karane k liya😈...
dear, whats the eligibility criteria for PM part? I thought I would be receiving one, but alas I did not. Could you please send me the PM part?
Hey janny how r u ? u dont know sweety how ecxited i m to be in IF after a longgg time of rest  i atually got a chance to comment on ur Hard and amaaazing work yaar.n i read ur n wishes for me on my well being and thak u so much to being such a beautful friend of mine u r little effort has shine relation ship more.i m really glad that u r my friend  and too a very best.

well first i m really sorry for the late comment actuall i was in hospital a for a last almost a 1 month but now back.Come to the PM part wel than u sooo much di for the pm part , its was sooo amazing and sooo hottt  , oh god i just love very line of it, u explain it so well and so passionately.i was very flushed to read that part but when i read that o god i just cant stop my self blushin.all over part was HOTTT.
Now to the note, god what happen janny i hope ur life is going smoothly now bcz i really cant see u in any kind of trouble if u felt easy so u can share it with me , i wont mine rather i would love to help u in any condition, i felt eally happy to help u.Life show us a very tripical way to live it but we have to find our way to make it simple and i know u r very strong to face it, Do tell me if i can do something for u love.
now i think i should leave now other reader must be waiting for u to read thier comments.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love u Sweetyyy
thnx for the pm
Salina
Originally posted by salinashah

Hey janny how r u ? u dont know sweety how ecxited i m to be in IF after a longgg time of rest  i atually got a chance to comment on ur Hard and amaaazing work yaar.n i read ur n wishes for me on my well being and thak u so much to being such a beautful friend of mine u r little effort has shine relation ship more.i m really glad that u r my friend  and too a very best.

well first i m really sorry for the late comment actuall i was in hospital a for a last almost a 1 month but now back.Come to the PM part wel than u sooo much di for the pm part , its was sooo amazing and sooo hottt  , oh god i just love very line of it, u explain it so well and so passionately.i was very flushed to read that part but when i read that o god i just cant stop my self blushin.all over part was HOTTT.
Now to the note, god what happen janny i hope ur life is going smoothly now bcz i really cant see u in any kind of trouble if u felt easy so u can share it with me , i wont mine rather i would love to help u in any condition, i felt eally happy to help u.Life show us a very tripical way to live it but we have to find our way to make it simple and i know u r very strong to face it, Do tell me if i can do something for u love.
now i think i should leave now other reader must be waiting for u to read thier comments.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Love u Sweetyyy
thnx for the pm
Salina

Hey Sal...πŸ€—
how r u dear????
hope you r ok now...and healthy enough to be on IF as ur health is more important
and thanx 4 such a wonderful comment yar
i was really missing you...
and wats with dat sorry haan??? i knew u were in hospital toh u have all d freedom to comment anytime till u r fully fit...😳
Thank god u liked d part i was hell nervous for dis pm part
and dear life is toh full of problems na specially mine...gosh so many twist dat too in personal life makes me lazy and sad
but i knw my super good frnds on IF r their to support me ...so no worries
i m toh on cloud 9 after reading ur wonderful comment dat too long one and after a  long time...πŸ˜›

Take care
lots of love
jannat

nice fanfic
plz add me in pm list
pm me next part
IMPORTANT NOTE:

FOR MY BUDDIES ,
& SANGINI , R.O.L.I.T.S and  TALAASH (AR FF) READERS

** PLZ READ THE FULL NOTE...**..😳

Hey frnds...
how r u all???
well this is a important note to inform you all that my exams r coming up and they'll be ending on the 16th June... so I won't be coming on IF regularly from 20th May to 16th June and no updates till then...and their are less ...very less chance of SANGINI update before my exams as i promised i'll update before my exam may be i'll update...if i did pm's will be send to you all...

FF writers who send me pm's for their FF's plz DON'T STOP sending me pm's i'll read the updates and will surely comment after 16 June...these PM's will help me to connect with all the ff updates i m gonna miss

i knw coz my job and all i updated so irregularly but I assure you that as soon as my exams will be over, I'll update regularly like every week...
this note is to inform you all that i m busy with my exams so dat you all not wonder where I disappeared ...hope you all will not forget me when i'll be back...right...πŸ˜‰

Thank you ALL so much for all the wonderful and overwhelming comments...
plz pray for me as i haven't learned a single word...and wish me luck as i m going on jung ... ... dat is exams...😳
hope to meet you all soon... super soonnn... gonna miss you all terribly...

Take care
love you all lots
jannat

Edited by jannat4ever - 12 years ago
no probs ... all d best 4 ur xamz ... n update ur ffs b4 ur xam only if u can ... 

ritika
hey.no prob.all the best for ur examz.but the sad prt is from june my college starts and at that tym u will be free.lolz look at the irony anywayz will be waiting for u and ur lovely updates.
luv ya
rumz
Hey Jannat!
Not a prob!
All the best!
Love
Rhea