Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
awesum news yaar ........ waitin 4 ur pm ..........

ritika

-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for your update mammmmmmmmmm
cuteshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ey awesome part i agree iam late bcoz my comp pissed off me n iam back sooo  love ur part n do pm me ur lovely pm part 
iam eagrely waiting for it

and dont forget to pm me ur pm part
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
waiting 4 ur pm part.......
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
pls dont keep the no. of posts as a condition in pm.... πŸ˜’...
n waitin 4 ur pm eagerly...

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING PM PART

(pm's for note will be later....half will get today and half will get d pm's tomorrow....)

hey guys......

ok first of all read dis note till d end of it....dnt miss anything.......coz everytime i saw many of you ask me question which i had already answered in note.....or many of you complain dat you didn't got d pm...so plz i request you all read d full note always.....AND do check your dabba its full guyz....plz i cant send pm to one whose pm box is full.....so not my fault frnds

secondly velly sholly...........for making you guyz wait dat too for very long time...... still i m working on pm part as last bit is left.... it will be done soon so here are SANGINI PM PART RULES.....plz don't break the rules and don't send me PM regarding dis......any query, request or anything regarding SANGINI plz post it on thread as my dabba is totally full...i'll surely reply you here so now stopping my bak bak....lets cum to d point....as i knw how
desperate you all are including me.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

SANGINI PM PART RULES are.....

1. You have to be 16+ for the part. NO CHANGES.

2. i'll send the pm to only those who will ask for it so don't think you will get the pm if you r in pm list...so plz don't complain

3. you atleast
have 50 posts in your account. posts can be done anywhere IF.

4. Addition in my buddy list does not entitle you for the PM part. it will be posted to only those who will request for it and fulfill the entire eligibility criteria.....

plz try to be honest with your details..

thank you so much for your patience and love......i'll send the PM part on 10 april-Sunday evening.......so wait till den....you have 4 days to ask for pm part.....

P.S - PLZ DON'T PM ME FOR THE PART......tell me who want PM here on SANGINI thread..... 😊hope i made my self clear to everyone......if anyone have any kind of doubt feel free to ask....πŸ˜›

lots of luv
jannat

Edited by jannat4ever - 13 years ago
shaaz_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
i fulfill all d rulesπŸ˜ƒ
regading my info: wud b turning 20 dis month n hv more dan 50 posts n now m asking 4 d much awaited pm part
can't wait till sunday............but hv 2πŸ˜”
so wud b waitin 4 it
tc
shaaz
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey jannet your back... i would love to get the pm.. i fulfill all the rules..i'm 17 so +16, i have more then 50 posts... hope to get the pm... can't wait intill Sunday...
pragatisk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey jannat
thanks for post waiting since  long time
i am above 25 n my post are more than 50
so do pm me the part
i am out of station for 10 days so wont be ale to commment soon
but do pm me the part
thanks
namita18 thumbnail
I m almost of 21 and i fulfill ur criteria of post so pls make sure i m in ur pm list.