Sasural Genda Phool

Written update(16.3.11) - Page 3

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesomelicious update of an awsomelicious episode..!

Alok-Rano were 2 cute...and loved Suhana all thru d epi 2day...she was amazing...(waise she's always amazing...πŸ˜†)

waiting for tmrw's epi now...akhir pta toh chale ki Gabbar ko achanak kya ho gya..??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munni_sgp thumbnail
thanks laxmi for wonderful; and detailed update.missed 2day's episode but ur update compensated it.thanks alottt
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks vipu, smiley-moon πŸ˜ƒ

Vipu.... Ragz is such a sweetheart and a natural yaar....looks like she plays the character suhana with so much ease....πŸ˜ƒ...she seems to better it each day....😳

Smiley-moon glad i cud help u out with today's episode...thanks...😊

Shwets....i din notice that scene .... oh is it...Suhana shook off when he shouted at Ishaan??πŸ˜†But by now she very well knows Aloks' class....lena for IshaanπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: laxmi_s

Thanks vipu, smiley-moon πŸ˜ƒ

Vipu.... Ragz is such a sweetheart and a natural yaar....looks like she plays the character suhana with so much ease....πŸ˜ƒ...she seems to better it each day....😳

Smiley-moon glad i cud help u out with today's episode...thanks...😊

Shwets....i din notice that scene .... oh is it...Suhana shook off when he shouted at Ishaan??πŸ˜†But by now she very well knows Aloks' class....lena for IshaanπŸ˜†

yeah laxmi di...i started laughing at that time...suhana thot alok was shouting at her also...she kept looking at him terrified...and then alok smiled and told thanks....that moment was really good...πŸ˜ƒ
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update laxmi di..thanx..😊
nm8792 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update laxmi.

Just wanted to let you know that other forums are copying word to word updates  from here.  Check this link http://www.de----lez.net/sasural-genda-phool/203361-sasural-genda-phool-16th-march-2011-written-update.html

type siru in the blank
Edited by nm8792 - 13 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shwets... oh that scene... I guess i skipped that and saw directly him accepting her wishes with a smile...πŸ˜ƒ... oh ok... need to see it once again to see how Suhana got that jerk...πŸ˜†

Thanks mythili, nm8792..πŸ˜ƒ

nm8792, thanks for letting us know dear... about the copied updates...  V got to know the same and have been following the codings... possibly they must be copying it by becoming an IF member....πŸ˜•
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awsome episode, this is what I call a Family Show!!! I really enjoyed it , Suhana was at her best. I will comment later in detail.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Laxmi diiiiiiiiiiii...............what an amazing update. You are too good. The episode was lovely. I am still waiting for the emotional scene of KK and his daughters. They're delaying this, I have no I idea why. Loved Suhana throughout and omg, she looked so pretty in that yellow/lime saree. 😳Really nice to see Ishika, Dada and Dadi back after a long time, that was a good scene. πŸ‘
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Laxmi. Loved your update as usual. Till next Wednesday

Rana