Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crysind

am happy that they showed some alok-rano scenes...that too with sizzling chemistry...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Wonderful update Laxmidi...

like father like son.................now we all know why ishaan was sizzling so much on friday's episode🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

like father like son.................now we all know why ishaan was sizzling so much on friday's episode🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: netri

Laxmi I forgot to mention in earlier post that I can copy paste from Ur update so U might want to change the settings or something....

πŸ˜†... thanks netri.... i have tried coding... hope it works this time....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail

like father like son.................now we all know why ishaan was sizzling so much on friday's episode🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I shud say beta sher toh baap sava sher now.....ROFL ek khatiya thodtha hai.... ek gajra gumatha hai.... wah kay scene tha...ROFL
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The precap scared me, nways thx laxmi fr the updt
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

The precap scared me, nways thx laxmi fr the updt

IMO nothing serious ....................suhana is just missing her mom.............after meeting that lady Purvi.
allizzwell thumbnail

IMO nothing serious ....................suhana is just missing her mom.............after meeting that lady Purvi.

oh that way too possible yaar renu..mission marraige failed and talaash khattam.... so worried for her dad again  na....... i guessed she might have thot BM missing BP and hence giving her company....πŸ˜•
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Spoiler Alert πŸ˜†
allizzwell thumbnail
Thanks to Shwets, Keenu, abhi, netri, Febs, Resham....πŸ€— and all those who hit the LIKE key.....πŸ€—
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
did anyone notice the way suhana got scared when alok shouted at ishaan...πŸ˜†that expression of suhana's was superb!!!!πŸ˜ƒ