--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
mere khayal se arohi ko na sach bolna chaiye na jhut
bas arjun ke sath use date ko enjoy karna chahiye
arjun bhut khush hai n don want get him hurt
surpatel thumbnail

Really i m fed up nw enough is enough aarohi always do this to arjun feirt she raises his hopes and than shatter them completely wat the hell y cant he tell arjun truth about dndhondu archana and is dhondu so much important for her tht she is again n again hurting arjun firstly he always insulte arjun infront of dhondu and tht guy always tolerate all this for her bt she is least bothered cant she see how much arjun is getting hurt bt she again n again do this bt nw it is unbearable n i want arjun to behave rudely wid her and want him to ignore her completely thn she will understand how it feel 😡😡

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yeah exacly...
its getng on ma nerves nw...
dekhke aise lag raha hai ki aru ko arjun se zyada important dhonds hai...
just fr gtng dhondhs his love backk she s lieing n again n again hurtng arjun !!
if arjun completely ignore her n rudely behave W*H her, she ll feel d pain of arjun n gt her love ,her man back in life
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
us family main sirf aru arjun se pyar karti hai........
n he desperately wants her to say yes to him !
i hope aru wnt lie again
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i hope she realises that her relationship and arjuns feelings are at stake and not to lie to him just for the sake of her friendship with dhondhu who is not important than arjun after all arjun is her 1st priority. she has to set things straight.
wida thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl05

im enjoying :D

chill guys, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai..and i know something huge is ocming so maybe this is a set up for that

HUGSSSSSSSS FOR YOUUU
i think thee sameee
and to be true i think its irritating about maybe everytime misunderstandings and all
butt its tolerable and i dont wantt them to rush everything
i mean i dont want them all of a sudden to confess and evrythgin to be ok
i want them to realise theri love for each other i want it slowlyy.. if they rush it now it would be awkardd

and gina about new track i think its awesome they dont stuck at one storyline!!.. they give us different stories that si awesome
i dont like it when there is only one trackk
i like the way they give us different ones..
they all side trakcs.. and msot important one is thee lovestoryy
surpatel thumbnail
sometimes i think tht aarohi is blind she can see dhondu's pain bt cant see arjun 's pain how ridiculous
wida thumbnail
^^ she is in search of lovee in hiss eyess
she wants to see lovee.. she searches love in his eyes.. so maybe thast why she cant see the pain.. shee wanst eagerlyy too see the lovee
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes arohi arjun ko hurt karegi bt i think ki wo use galat raste pr nhi jane degi....or shayad arjun ko dhondz or archii k bare me pta chl jye.....confused..