Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm mujhe toh lagta hain ke daal mein kuch kaala hain 😆 The raaz that everyone was going crazy about, coming up with soooooo many speculations about amrit & rudr, turned out to be almost nothing .. Arjuns mom is not amrit.. He is not the love child of RPS+Amrit  ( well duhh 😆 )

But still there is way more to it .. What I dont get is how all of this has anything to do with amrit & rps ? 😕 They were talking about their past and about a raaz that only the two of them know ..But today Sudhir knew about Arjuns mom & daddu wala story as well..It cant be that they were talking about,, why did Amrit look so worried these days, as if arjun & arohi cant be together because they really cant ( meaning its impossible due to other reasons )

So somehow beneath the raaz of Arjuns mom lays another raaz that is somehow linked with Amrit & RPS..

Any ideas ? =P

i seriously want option 
1b) He understands that it's not Arohi's fault and marries her
2b) He understands the depth of Arohi's love and her concerns and forgives her

to happen 

But m having a hunch that 
He does not marry her,  Daddu goes to jail and leap takes place
Exactly even i was thinking the same thing... How is the ex-lovelife of amrit-rps related to arjuns past if none of them is his mother or father...??
you mean arjun :P not karan hahaha
true its good to see arjun ghul mill with ahluwalia's
nhi yar i have no idea's
my head is gonna burst thinking abt this raaz
if the leap happens then i think in this 2 yrs time , arjun would go away and return as a big buisness rich tycon

meanwhile arohi stays at ahluwalia's like a widow :'(
I have not seen 2days episode, but from I gather from the various posts here, is that there is a different story now. 

Please see todays episode.

Arjun's mother is Daddu's daughter? She must have loved someone she was not supposed to , maybe RPS . RPS might have committed a murder and blamed it on Arjun's mother?

BTW is Amrit Daddu's daughter or daughter in law?

Regardless looks like Arjun and Arohi are cousins but still eligible to marry.
amrit is dadddu's daughter in law... 
so that makes arjun is arohi's bua's son aka cousine.. nahii. 
no dont think soo..if she was related to dadu then dadu would've thought twice before giving her such a punishment.. god knwos how they're all intertwined