Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi.....
think out of square,the person who is in the jail since many years and to whom ksa wants to prove innocent and sudhir said it cant be possible as evidence are against him has got something to do with Arohi.I think Arohi is daughter of that man and her mother expired after giving birth and told KSA not to tell her husband or rudra that my daughter is alive.That man might be the Rudra's brother.
So sudhir has adopted her daughter. when rudra came out of jail he has kidnapped Arjun to take revenge on Alluw. .Arjun might be the son of elder brother of Sudhir And Arjun's parents might have been  killed while  rudra's man tried to kidnap Arjun. Alluwalia's are thinking Arjun is dead,but he was actually alive.so if Arohi is nephew of RPS and if Arjun is his son than how come they get marry? they become cousins now Amrit thinks that Arjun is RPS 's son how come they get marry to each other?
And RPS knows that Arjun is not his son but Arohi belongs to singhania so if she gets marry she will come in to criminal's house which Amrit  will not like as she has left him due to his criminal record.Rudra wants  arohi to be out of Arjun's life because he don't want's Arjun to live his business and if he will get marry To Arohi Arjun will live all his illegal businesses and like that he will loose one of his brave solder  and than he want be able to do what he is doing now.
what you guy's are thinking it makes sense?
in short
1-amrit has got misunderstanding about arjuhi she knows half truth,she thinks both are cousins or real siblings of sinhania
2-RPS has his own intrest to seperate them as he dont wants Arjun to live his illigal businesses.
so bot
Edited by idunno - 13 years ago
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How about this, i know its whacky but any who:

Arjun is Sudhir's illegitimate son. Amrit marries Sudhir to save the family name. Arjun gets lost when he is with his mom as someone murders or kidnaps his mom (maybe a Allu). Amrit doesn't know Arjun is Sudhir's son.
Due to all this when Amrit rejects RPS and when RPS finds Arjun one day he takes him for revenge.

Dont ask me about where Arohi came from...lol... no idea...
Edited by Spiahwe - 13 years ago
Spiahwe thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

Hi.....
think out of square,the person who is in the jail since many years and to whom ksa wants to prove innocent and sudhir said it cant be possible as evidence are against him has got something to do with Arohi.I think Arohi is daughter of that man and her mother expired after giving birth and told KSA not to tell her husband or rudra that my daughter is alive.That man might be the Rudra's brother.
So sudhir has adopted her daughter. when rudra came out of jail he has kidnapped Arjun to take revenge on Alluw. .Arjun might be the son of elder brother of Sudhir And Arjun's parents might have been  killed while  rudra's man tried to kidnap Arjun. Alluwalia's are thinking Arjun is dead,but he was actually alive.so if Arohi is nephew of RPS and if Arjun is his son than how come they get marry? they become cousins now Amrit thinks that Arjun is RPS 's son how come they get marry to each other?
And RPS knows that Arjun is not his son but Arohi belongs to singhania so if she gets marry she will come in to criminal's house which Amrit  will not like as she has left him due to his criminal record.Rudra wants  arohi to be out of Arjun's life because he don't want's Arjun to live his business and if he will get marry To Arohi Arjun will live all his illegal businesses and like that he will loose one of his brave solder  and than he want be able to do what he is doing now.
what you guy's are thinking it makes sense?

When did that happen? Did i miss any episode??
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if they do they will loose TRP and have to pack up the show for good.
Spiahwe thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi269

i know the secret that rudra pratap singhania is keeping....
its an interesting twist but i just hope that this twist doesnt separate arohi and arjun...

btw arjun is gonna get accepted by arohi's family and daddu is gonna announce arohi's wedding to arjun...

How do you know it? Why dont you share it then??
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
They not going to related.otherwise show will loose focus
karankritz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i feel even if dey r somehow related 2 each other They are also MARRIED to eachother.So it is not such a concrete reason for them to move on.. n forget eachother.. Bcs neways in some parts of India cousins get married to eachother..
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
I live in london and we are like a few episodes behind..

we are still where jai and archies wedding is going on

and when amrit meets RPS she said that she thinks its too late for arohi to come back (since lovedeep has told her that they love each other)

but then when RPS says that someone is trying to get the past out and then after she wudnt want arohi to live in their house...

so from that i dont think arohi and arjun are related as amrit had accepted then that she wont come...

but this raaz is a total mystery and i dnt think any one of us will guess it!!!

but i am not liking the idea of the 2 year leap and arohi arjun being apart...

i hope its not similar to the first KMH...like if arohi finds out the raaz and goes away from arjun to protect him! i will be so dissapointed..this is one of the best dramas on tv at the mo and it needs to stay like that!!
sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
theres no way that arohi and arjun are brother and sister or are any how related!
if they were then the raaz wud have come out a long while back when they got married..
if you think about it..we the audience know that they havent had a suhaag raat but look how many nights they have spent together!! So they could have according to their families!!
Spiahwe thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanat11

theres no way that arohi and arjun are brother and sister or are any how related!

if they were then the raaz wud have come out a long while back when they got married..
if you think about it..we the audience know that they havent had a suhaag raat but look how many nights they have spent together!! So they could have according to their families!!

Yeh siblings they are definitely not...