Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

Ok from a more logical perspective, I really seriously dont think that AMRIT would have such an 'extreme' relationship outside marriage so saying that Arjun is amrit & RPS son or Arohi is amrit & RPS daughter does not make any sense ..And they are not siblings because well he wouldnt carry around with amrits pic like that 😆

Arjun cannot be related to RPS or singhanias either, otherwise RPS wouldnt treat him as he did.

Singhanias & Ahluwalias have this dushmani and clearly RPS is using Arjun in every single possible way .. so this could be a part of his dushmani, so somehow Arjun can be related to the Ahluwalias.

But the question is how? Somehow we need an explanation that will connect Arjun to the Ahluwalias but still include some kind of story of RPS & Amrit ( but nothing about them having a child though )

So nowwww some good explanations or theories please 😛

My take on this is Arjun is Sudhir and his first wife son and his mom died at birth then Amrit was married off to sudhir thats why kartar said "Nowadays there are no daughters like you who scarifice for family". But Amrit was in love with RPS and was angry with Ahluwaliah's. So she gave Arjun to RPS as revenge(or RPS himself took him away) as revenge and left him in jungle and then Arjun went to orphanage and then he adopted him so that he remains grateful for life and does all his bad work.

Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey all....

studies hve kept me so busy...so i hvnt made a topic in a month or so.....

anywayz, enugh with my jibberish...

wat do u all think is going to happen in these 2 days that dadi, arohi, arjun, rajbir n the other ahluwalias hve been talking abt n kept emphasising the words "2 DAYS".....

well, first of all i really want this weekend to be tat 2 days..... so on monday we can see or arjuhi together again...😳❤️❤️

n secondly, do u all think tat these 2 days are going to be really big in terms of twists n turns tat karan's angels hve been talking abt....like may b the raaz will b out n gauriz truth out to everyone as well....everyone finding abt rashi loosing her baby reason n also harshad's entry......n lets not forget arohiz b'day is coming up......

wat do u all think???KMH has in store for us in these 2 days.....

feel free to comment n let ur opinions outt...

n plz plz plz...dnt forget to hit the chaskameter rating....😉
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
twists will happen !!

kkkk1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
promo out! everyone making plans against dem!! 😭
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The promo is out...god noes(or cvs noes) wht gonna happen...
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, I just hope that everyone ganging up against Arjun and Arohi doesn't work because RPS still has to use his secret which means 2 judaai's too much for me to digest.. That was the reason i stopped watching Pavitra Rishta long time ago.. Too much judaai and too much misunderstanding. Less of trust and less of love.. erggg
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
m so confuse wht da hell is goin on!!!:@
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@myviewprem ...
dats s gd prediction.. if dats d thng dat wd be gr8 coz well see amrit's new face..
bt confusion.. coz of arjun s sudhirs daughter den wat abt arohi??
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

@myviewprem ...
dats s gd prediction.. if dats d thng dat wd be gr8 coz well see amrit's new face..
bt confusion.. coz of arjun s sudhirs daughter den wat abt arohi??

If you remember long time back when Arohi was kidnapped Sudhir-the layer told kartar one thing "Aapki hasoolon ki waja se humne pehle bhi ek bahut badi keemat chukahi hey"

May be he was talking of Arjun kidnapping in childhood and Ahluwaliah's are assuming he has died after being kidnapped because they do not know who kidnapped him or where they took him. They waited for ransom call which never came and after some months or years assumed he had been killed by kidnapper. They do not know its RPS who has kidnapped him.

If you observe Arjun character his character matches many Ahluwaliah's

bold and sticks to hasool like Kartar
Angry and ever ready to fight for his family like Rajveer
Loves family very much and can do anything for them like DJ, Bua, Rajveer etc
Immediately jumps to conclusion on emotional matters like Rajveer
Is clever and practical like Sudhir etc
never take advantage  of girls and is respectful of them like Ahluwaliah men
So i think he is definetly an Ahluwaliah

Arohi i think is RPS and Amrit daughter whom she lied to Sudhir saying your baby in my womb. I think even RPS may be unaware of this. OR she may have been adopted
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@myviewprem
Your views/predictions given above seems so probable.😊 

Arjun has similar qualities like the Ahluwalia's, but he is unique👍🏼.  He is someone exclusive in everything he does. His acting, expressions, everything about him will a treat to watch.

Just dreading for the coming week, the turmoil these two - Arjun and Arohi will have to go through.  Watching them will be very painful.😭😭.

We have seen KMH1 from 74th episode onwards or somewhere around that time,  how things changed, the MUs, interference of their respective fathers, the lies of DK, the mistrust of Arohi's father. the humiliation Arohi went through at the hands of Arjun, at his engagement party, etc.  It was so overwhelming and painful for us to watch.😔

Just saw Koffee with Karan where Ekta and Tushar Kapoor were being interviewed

By the way, all u dear friends, it is very comforting to come to this site and read all the reviews during the weekend.  It makes it shorter and keeps me occupied.
Thanks.