Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x_Ash_x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think Amrit lied to protect Rudra too not just KSA...Possibility Rudra had framed Arjun's parents for something which they were innocent about.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes even i also think the raz only Amrit and Rps knows that cannot be this Raz something else what can be it? something related to Amrit and Rps what can be it?
i think there is more to this story than what they have disclose-
Amrit repetedly told if Arjun and Arohi will get marry it will be big toofan what?if they r not sibling than what toofan and why they cant merry?
Anything happen in past has nothing to do with Arohi she is not culprit and if Arjun really loves her he will not punish Arohi for other peoples deed.
silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya exactly....!!  if there is nothing b/w them then y RPS has amrit's photo in that box???? its so confusing!!! no idea abt wats gonna happen..!!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All misunderstanding will deff happen before ne wedding happens, and then the wedding will deff not happen, that y things like Arjun wanting time and RPS giving the file before the wedding are being shown 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
i am Not sure but i think i heard somewhere that they did had another daughter apart from luvdeep I hope m not mixing it with some other show so excuse moi if i m wrong but now after watchign the epi m sort of getting the idea that maybe they did who's arjun's mom

BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i think so, coz in initial episode when arohi was kidnapped , arohi's dad had said to daddu that 'he wont let it happen again, or he will not allow him to repeat same mistake' some thing of these sorts were said. 
OMG this show has so many secrets. arjuns raaz, rps-amrit raaz, lovedeep not married yet is another raaz. and now arohi and her parents want to keep away arjun identity :(
i really hope there be no MU b/w arjuhi, oh arohi haven't you ever seen ekta kapoor shows hiding such truths ruin ones life, and even if you think more logically how can you keep away arjuns identity away from him, i mean just trust him and your destiny and tell him all....
even how could arjun be so careless, his dad means so much for him then how can he just let his gift like that, should he not care for his dads gift.
Yeah bushra i think i did heard something like that but i can't rememebr properly so maybe they felt that his mom was culprit(probably ranaway and had a kid or something) and than daddu killed her or whatever

Yes i wonder why all of sudden arjun is being stupid 
dancingdiva91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but if that is true then...arjun and arohi would be related and that is just gross...
^^ umm how's that gross that'll make them Cousins & well i know so many cousins do get married to each other it's pretty normal in our countries 
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya i think i also heard that smwhere .i m clueless now .apne itne saloo ke serial dekhne ke exp mai kabhi itna confusion nahi hua hai.waise hamarey yahan b cousins mai shadi hoti hai bt i dont like that kyonki mai apne cousins ko bhai samajti hoo