Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
:) well this is how the episode started. Rudr came to wish Arjun all the best by giving him that file, which landed in Arohi's hand and initially she wanted to tell Arjun the truth, but now she has asked Shefali to burn it as she cannot live without Arjun. In the last part, which I am about to watch, the preview indicated that Arohi's parents knew about all this and that they had to lie in order to protect Daduu...

oh no - not good, not good.
m thnkn tht wat cud hav happnd to arjuns mom??is she alive? in jail? thnkn of jail, wat evr did happn tht landed her in jail? or so ksa thot she did? share ur views guys..
I don't know what happened to Arjun's mom...but now that Arohi knows and she didn't tell Arjun and if he finds out that is going to be terrible!!!! It does not seem like they will get married tomorrow....something will happen either Arjun will find out or something and then they will maybe get separated and then the 2 year leap happens...or I don't know...this is getting tricker to predict now....
i dnt thnk arjun will gt to knw d raaz quickly...
n if sepearation happens i dnt thnk arohi will be able to bear it......
she said it clearly dat she  cant exist wthout arjun ...
are dey cd gt maried n den a leap can be shwn
but what i dont get is what does this all have to do with arhoi and arhun, if they are b=not bro and sis what else is the reason???
blackmail again like kmh1?
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

but what i dont get is what does this all have to do with arhoi and arhun, if they are b=not bro and sis what else is the reason???
blackmail again like kmh1?
arrey aarohi will hide this raaz frm arjun as she doesnt want arjun to knw this razz as this will lead to thier seperation n wen arjun will got to knw about this he would think tht aarohi hide this to save his daddu
So people, what would you like more:

1) Arjun finds out truth before marriage?
1a) He marries Arohi once again with the intention to destroy her?
1b) He understands that it's not Arohi's fault and marries her (oh that would be perfect)?
1c) He does not marry her, unites with his mother, Daddu goes to jail and leap takes place?

2) Arjun finds out truth after marriage?
2a) He gets angry on everyone and plan to take revenge. Question: how?
2b) He understands the depth of Arohi's love and her concerns and forgives her (oh that would be perfect)?
2c) He understands Arohi, but wants her family to pay for being unjust?

3) Something else, better?

:)
after of course

then arjun-arohi will stay married even after the leap
It was so nice to see Karan hanging out at the Aluwalias. He seemed so comfortable. They even gave chiku more scenes with them. I hope that they don't cut it short and start showing separation very soon. I hope they show atleast a minimum of a week full of  Karans interaction with the family. Also I miss DJ. It would've been nice to see how she would've interacted with Karan.