Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i think the same, pl dont use AA at Arjuhi, bcs i watch Geet and the are Arjun and Annie there and i hate them. So get the feeling
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too thnks d same...
daddu dnt knw anythng
nmd123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
who is on jail can u give some details about him
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling that Arohi is Rudra's and Amrit's child but Rudra is unaware of this..on the other hand Amrit still thinks that Arjun is Rudra's son so she thinks Arjun -Arohi are siblings...

Rudra know Arjun's parents who I think were killed /put to jail wrongly by the Alhuwalia's ..so he thinks Arohi-Arjun can't be together and  by opening the Raaz he hopes to make Arjun against the Alhuwalia family and get him back,,,he is confident that after knowing the truth Arjun will never accept his enemies daughter..
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have a feeling that Arohi is Rudra's and Amrit's child but Rudra is unaware of this..on the other hand Amrit still thinks that Arjun is Rudra's son so she thinks Arjun -Arohi are siblings...and they can't

Rudra know Arjun's parents who I think were killed /put to jail wrongly by the Alhuwalia's ..so he thinks Arohi-Arjun can't be together and  by opening the Raaz he hopes to make Arjun against the Alhuwalia family and get him back,,,he is confident that after knowing the truth Arjun will never accept his enemies daughter..
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It is all so confusing.  😕

I have a feeling that Rudra does not know the correct facts. 😕 Like you said Arohi could be Rudra and Amrit's daughter which Amrit did not disclose to Rudra because she knows what type of person Rudra is and felt it safe to bring up Arohi as Ahluwalia's daughter.  Same misconception Amrit has is that she believes Arjun is Rudra's son and vice-versa.😍

So I feel that this raaz could backfire into Rudra's face.😈😈

Arohi and Arjun cannot be siblings, period.  No brother and sister have such intense feelings for each other.  You remember what the pandit said to Arohi.  This is destiny.😃

wida thumbnail
amit and rudra only one that know the real raaz!!
malose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi all
I do not know why but I feel afraid for this razz I think this will crush arohi more than itwill crush arjun and I think that Arjun will leave arohi and blame it all on her sinceafter the Amrit say its razz and then arjun repent o will take arohi with him but thenarohi left everything and went to another city and I think it's there where it will leapand when arohi comes back she wants revenge from arjun and Singhania and hatearjun

what do you think

I must say also I love this forum and kmh and thank you all on this forum = D

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anupa28

I have a feeling that Arohi is Rudra's and Amrit's child but Rudra is unaware of this..on the other hand Amrit still thinks that Arjun is Rudra's son so she thinks Arjun -Arohi are siblings...

this can be possible but still one thing in haveli backgroung voices there was one more girls voice was also there who was she?Arjun's sister?or Arohi?It is the question.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dont u think they are stretching the story too much?
Edited by idunno - 13 years ago