Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver4karan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nice predection.. but i doubt coz ekta..!! she will come up wid something diff.. but wateva happens i want ARJOHI together.. 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I was thinking

why cannot Rajveer and Arjun be real brothers who got seperated from their parents or seperated when their parents die

Kartar adopted him and RPS adopted Arjun. There are two kids voices in that song Lakdi ki katti and two kids laughing

Arjun said he was going somewhere and his mother and they get seperated and he is lost and he is taken to an jungle and grows there from 2 till 4 or 5 years. Thats why he knows jungle well. Then when he is 5 he somehow reaches orphanage from where is adopted at 7 by RPS. This he told Arohi

So from age of 2 to 5 he grew up in jungle. He said once to someone his mamaji left him in jungle 

CVs too many bloopers either its mom leaving hand or mamaji leaving him in jungle. How can 2 year baby live on its own in jungle where 40 year olds cannot survive? I think someone stayed with him in jungle to take care of him. Rudra would have appointed someone to take care of him.

My take is Arjun is kidnapped when he went to mela by Rudra at age of 2 and left in someone's care in jungle and at 5 year old that man left him in orphanage on Rudra''s instruction and at 7 RPS adopted him. Arjun is definetly an Ahluwaliah only then RPS can use him as triumph card agianst Arohi and Ahluwaliah. Any other parents mean Ahluwaliah's have killed Arjun parents and Arjun will bay for their blood after knowing truth

Now i am curious who is the second kid Rajveer? Arohi? Rashi? or someone new?. Whoever they are they will be Arjun's sibling. Good for him to get own blood sibling apart from Romit, Rashi who will care for him for life. It will be great if its Rajveer because he has very similar charcateristic like Arjun 

And he is very protective so will never allow RPS/Mickky and Jignesh to harm Arjun  

Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I was thinking

why cannot Rajveer and Arjun be real brothers who got seperated from their parents or seperated when their parents die

Kartar adopted him and RPS adopted Arjun. There are two kids voices in that song Lakdi ki katti and two kids laughing

Arjun said he was going somewhere and his mother and they get seperated and he is lost and he is taken to an jungle and grows there from 2 till 4 or 5 years. Thats why he knows jungle well. Then when he is 5 he somehow reaches orphanage from where is adopted at 7 by RPS. This he told Arohi

So from age of 2 to 5 he grew up in jungle. He said once to someone his mamaji left him in jungle 

CVs too many bloopers either its mom leaving hand or mamaji leaving him in jungle. How can 2 year baby live on its own in jungle where 40 year olds cannot survive? I think someone stayed with him in jungle to take care of him. Rudra would have appointed someone to take care of him.

My take is Arjun is kidnapped when he went to mela by Rudra at age of 2 and left in someone's care in jungle and at 5 year old that man left him in orphanage on Rudra''s instruction and at 7 RPS adopted him. Arjun is definetly an Ahluwaliah only then RPS can use him as triumph card agianst Arohi and Ahluwaliah. Any other parents mean Ahluwaliah's have killed Arjun parents and Arjun will bay for their blood after knowing truth

Now i am curious who is the second kid Rajveer? Arohi? Rashi? or someone new?. Whoever they are they will be Arjun's sibling. Good for him to get own blood sibling apart from Romit, Rashi who will care for him for life. It will be great if its Rajveer because he has very similar charcateristic like Arjun 

And he is very protective so will never allow RPS/Mickky and Jignesh to harm Arjun  

hey whts ur real name
deepsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There was some hollywood movie..which was ditto on these lines...

later it was a happy ending...:)

bt still this is not expected in India...as in a brother-sister relation ...etc etc...

no offence.
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: x_Ash_x

This is the first time I'm actually posting sumtin on this site...Anyways how can Amrit and Rudra be Arjun's parents. From the drama we have established that Micheal is older than Arjun...so if Arjun was their child that wud mean Amrit and Rudra continued their affair after Rudra got married to Khumud...Now that doesnt make sense and is highly unlikely! Same would go for Arohi! Therefore Rudra and Amrit being Arjun's or even Arohi's parent is def out of the Q!

Possiblilty Arjun could belong to Amrit and Sudir and Rudra kidnapped and replaced with Arohi or the Aluwalia's adopted Aro as a replacement but again this doesnt make sense because Arjun remembers being with with parents until the age of four as he's last memories of his mother was when she let go of him in a crowd!

Oh gosh Ekta has really got us all confused...but she's done a brilliant job as I'm sure the suspense is killing every1!

I like your point of view ,...was thinking the same too. It 's such a head ache or maybe we're looking to far.
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arjuna's  parents?
who can be his parents?
why Amrit thinks Arohi can't get marry to Arjun?there is secret, if it comes out families izzat miti me mill jayegi how?
possibility-

1-the person who is in the jail and serving life sentence to whom kartar singh wants to prove innocent has got something to do with Arohi or Arjun?
2-when Arjun enter that house he heard 2 voices girl and boy's It  may be Arohi and Arjun?
3-They were child hood friends?
4-who were parents than?kartarsingh or sudhir and Amrit?
5-one might have  adopted and one might be  real I guess-
6-the person who is serving jail sentence might have  killed Arjun's or Arohi's parent?or got blame for that?
7-is he Rudra's brother or friend?
8-my guessing Arohi is daughter of the person in jail related to Rudra and Arjun might be kartarsingh's youngest son or Sudhir's son.
theresa28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya who is in jail?????????????/
x_Ash_x thumbnail
Yep this jail guy must be important coz he got mentioned and especially if Kartar wants to prove him innocent...!

idiot_box_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i dont understand who is in the jail and when did they make a mention about it??
pls pls reply in detail....
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
after watching todays episode it seems like the grandfather doesn't noe abt the big raaz... because he gave permission for AA's wedding