Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkkk1212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omgg guys..ekta has got us all messed up in thisss 😆... but seriously amrit bhai??this cant b!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
i just hope arjuhi r not siblings dat wud b disgusting...now i dont mind if anythng else is da raaz BUT THIS!!
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So we all know how KSA get Amrit married to Sudhir because RPS went on the wrong path... so I think that while he was doing something wrong he killed arjun's parents! KSA found out that he killed a couple so he got Amrit married to SUdhir! RPS probably killed them unknowingly! I don't think that Arjun could be Amrit and sudhir's son because then why would hey live away frum their family! Amrit would never want to do that! She would never leave her family :) AFter RPS killed arjun's parents he probably took him to orphanage so somebody could look after him:) but then when Amrit gets married to Sudhir he uses Arjun to take revenge and puts him on wrong path since his parents were the ones responsible for this :( so what do you guys think????
-Olly- thumbnail
hmm good predictaion really its getting very interesting!..i am ok with everything but i cant accept arjun as ahluwaliya!
thinkingalma thumbnail
:) I am thinking more on Amrit's words when she told Arohi that she sacrificed her love for her family's sake and for their 'izat'. This latter point raises some questions! I also don't quite understand the fact why she keep saying that Arohi and Ajrun can never be together and they eventually have to separate. See, if they were siblings (which I don't think they will end up being), both families would have said something...even Rudr would have said something when he knew that they both are in love and were planning to have their suhagrat just before which Arohi's grandfather came to take her back home. So, them being siblings is out of question. The rest is a mystery :p

As for those who have written that Rudr realized how much Arjun loves him, he still, however, did what he wanted to. Meanings, Arjun's words did not touch him and he brought him to this haveli so that he himself wants to know the 'raaz' or remembers it. However, I do feel that things could be related to someone's death, but then again why would it not be possible for Arjun and Arohi to stay with each other and accept the fact that it's all destiny? People do forgive. Thus, this emphasis on 'you both can never be together' is a bit disturbing.

My two cents. :)
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
goog prediction. but that wouldnt be possble. B/c RPS said that HE was there when this child was born... and he isnt a RANDOM child he picked up from orphange... HE KNOWS the child. CHILD refering to ARJUN.

Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice prediction bt i m so confused n i m not able to think what this raaz could b .in cv's ne toh hame CID team ki tarah sochne pe majboor kiya hai bt still we r not able to guess the actual raaz.hope it unfolds quickly now.
Spiahwe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Only two things that can keep Arjun Arohi away:
1. if they are led to believe they are siblings..
2: If Arjun somehow gets in the track of badla from alluwaliahs for his real parents.

I still don't understand what is it that can separate two people who are so madly in love. I mean doesn't happen in real life but reel life anything can happen.
Edited by Spiahwe - 13 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
k ds s a possibilty..
bt hw wd ds be d reASON TO SEPERATE ARJUHI
Anham. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys 😊,
I REALLY hope Arjuhi they aren't related... But I'm just a little concerned now from Amrit's actions and speech; the way she was saying they CAN'T be together but gave no reasoning behind it. I'm also now sure that Amrit's LOST PYAR was RPS, as she was taking about how her man chose the WRONG TRACK (e.g. The don world, Like RPS) and so that's why she didn't marry him. And THAT'S why I'm suspecting that Amrit... As innocent as she may seem, has possibly had an extra marital affair 🥱. I dont know whether you remember her words about how when she was young, she was "careless"---what does that imply?

Also do you reckon history will repeat itself, and Arjuhi judaii will occur because of Arohi's family or something. Like say if something comes out in the Raaz to interlink the families in a bad way?

So here's what I think, Arjun will APPEAR to be somehow related to Arjun (like half-brother or something), that's how I think the track will revolve. But then the audience REALIZE that this is all a big MISUNDERSTANDING. And after the leap, Arjuhi will be shown as moved on in their lives, but later come onto find that this was all a big misunderstanding, that they are NOT related.
They'll then try and get back together.

But yeah, I'm only guessing, I hope I'm not right as the CV's wouldn't ever portray Arjuhi as like half brothers and sisters or something ...would they? 😕