Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

remember arjun's dadi was taking to arohi's dadu that he should have given a chance to rps.

As we know that he is also hiding some secret and they mentioned in the previous episodes that history is repeating itself.
I was thinking if there is a connection b/w both raaz's. And if the baby's are exchanged then both arjun and arohi should be of same age or have same birth date.

What you think?
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It means Amrit knows RPS mobile no

So although they may have not met many years alone they may be in touch with phone

I only want Arjun not to be Rudra real son. He can be anyone son not Rudra

I now do not want him to be Amrit son also after todays revelation
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You have a point par RPS ne bola ke srif he know of Arjuns real parents. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens, buy the time the Raaz gets disclosed hum sab ke dimika ka chaat banjienga ðŸ˜›
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Ari--

Or it can also be that amrit has rps's number saved in her phone 🤣

So sorry for being sily...m in a very silly mood today...me just more nuts than usual today....🤣

nice observtion nd nice post hmm they definitely have some past how cv's shape it up and revel it will be crucial for kmh they can either make or break it hope they are able to carry it off *fingers crossed*....

Tension nai leneka Ari 😆 You made me laugh 😆

Ditto, let's just hope CVs do not dissappoint us and manage to shape the story properly.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"main bol raha hoon"

this is a very personal introduction..sounded like what my dad would say to my mom..
this makes it even more twisted as amrit would recognize rps voice just as her husbands roflll
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Interesting point.....
Mayb RPS had sent an sms to Amrit ealier tat he would call her for some chit-chat....😆
--Pooja-- thumbnail
I don't know wat to think anymore.....too many theories r flying around...
Watever is d case....i hope it all happens after d confession...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
let me begin to express how annoyed i have been for the past couple of days with all of this confession drama.. arohi man up! dhondz and archie have confessed. now its their headache, not yours!!!!   i have been so disappointed that i wasnt that excited to watch todays episode.. usually i come back from class (today) around two, nad figid with youtube or desi-tashan to watch the episode (btw ItsM3Waleed's channel has been terminated--that was the best quality video u can watch on youtube!!!😡)  but today i calmy worked and listened to music.. around four-ish i was like hmmm i guess i should take a break from assignments...

i was actually happy with today's epi.. still hate gauri, dhondu, and archie with a burning passion!!! but the rudra-amrit scene was pleasing..   first of all kudo's to mohan kapoor for the amazing scene he gave today!  it made me wonder what the past is --made me think to arjun's dadi about how kartar never gave rudra a chance....    this is a shock coming from me because Im fida over arjun but today i didnt pay too much attention to either...  i actually watched the whole scene of rudra-amrit..
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey just wanted to say Nice post & i watch from the same youtube channel and he or she :$ Has made a new account heres the link for it http://www.youtube.com/user/Itsm3wal33d

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YAY!!! THANK YOUU!!!!i'm so excited cuz tomorrow i see kmh2 in good quality!:D:D:D   lol