Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
why did dis even arise? did dey show rudra in todays episode? i saw it on web..nd i think i saw the entire episode..did i miss nething guys
?
uff kitani confusions hai
Wow i haven't seen the episode yet but from the look of forum today's going to be interesting topic! This is getting interesting and intense!
Is Arjun their son or related 2 d Alhuwalia's or smth.........so does dis make Arjun Arohi's step bro or smth...................oh nooooooooooooo πŸ˜‘😑😭😭 Cv's 😑😑 dats why rPS said dat Arjuhi cant b 2gether
todays episode was a killer
the last two minues were confusing and crazy. I always suspected that bua would be somehow the past reference to Singania and Aluwalia relations. I am so intrigued now. I have to watch old episode now and watch past Amrit and Rudra interactions.
I think what you wrote above it trus
rudra-arjun and amrit as arohi
but their love story was never fulfilled

i am actually shocked right now
the only thing i can think about is 'shame on rudra's wife for not being his first choice' if indeed that was the case.
No way can Arjuhi be related biologically they can be soulmates only but ekta's show koi bharaosa nahiπŸ˜† Edited by manoj589 - 13 years ago
one things for sure, Arohi is definetly adopted. Her introduction to the show was basd around the apsect of her loving her family so much, therefore it would be a good twist if she was not really related to them-could explain why shes the family's favourite.

About Rudra-Amrit and arohi's dad past
isee them more as simmi, romit and sanchi kinda traingle LOL
i definetly think they were once in love and use to meet where they met today. I also think that they were the refernce to the past. Kartar against Rudra cos he was a criminal just like aluwalia's against arjun cos her was a criminal. Rudra may have tried to become good again for the sake of his love but was let down therefore became head of all criminals.
Originally posted by kkkk1212

why did dis even arise? did dey show rudra in todays episode? i saw it on web..nd i think i saw the entire episode..did i miss nething guys
?

i think you may have missed the last two minutes of the episode
rudra had planned a meeting with Arohi's mum
and there was some definte love type chemistry between them
you can tell from the way amrit watched rudra walk away
u know i thought there was some definte links with why bua is still single. I always thought it was because she loved one of the singania, maybe Teji had another son.I honestly thought that the connection layed there. However, Amrit's entry into the mess has made me confused. I really want to watch Komad and Amrit confronation. I think that would reveal much more about what happened in the past. Or Singania daadi meeting amrit,
amrit and rudra....who would have thought
good twist, still a little suprised because amrits character is always shown as too traditional, too much of a goody goody to fall in love kinda character.

@topicmaker
the phrase should be, so many question but no answers,πŸ˜†
this track is to confusing to solve