Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
agree with you pri but me to dont know kon hai arjun ke parents
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: idunno

i think Arohi is Rudra's daughter which he dont know and Arjun is Alluwalia may be illigmate child sent in to orphnage by DSP.So he might be son of DSP 's sister.

i don think so arohi rps ki beti hogi agar hoti toh woh usse marne ke baare mein nhi sochta
zaaraSA thumbnail
am just afraid wat will b the truth abt rudra said am afraid that when that truth will b opened to all wat will happen? will arjun and arohi get seperated? will arohi return to her parents wat will happen?                 
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zaaraSA

am just afraid wat will b the truth abt rudra said am afraid that when that truth will b opened to all what will happen? will arjun and arohi get seperated? will arohi return to her parents wat will happen?                 

according to Tamil movie from which concept is taken Arjuna is the son of big businessmen and his mom is singer but both got separated and tortured the Arjuna to the point he left his house and become criminal but not big one.
Arohi is actually daughter of don who went in jail because of dsp who betrayed him and sent him to jail he was friend of dsp and his wife was related to dsp.arohi was adopted by aluwalia.
in this serial they had change the story little bit and  rsp found  arjuna in orphanage and raised him to be criminal.here rsp himself is don and has made Arjun don and he was the friend of alluwalias.
so possibility is there that they might have change the story insted of becoming arohi singhania's ekta might have twisted the syory and Arjun might will become alluwalia;s and Arohi might be some ones child left on allwalias door to raise her.
so my doubt goes 99%Arjun being alluwalia and kidnepd when he was child and arohi is addopted girl.
--priyal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

according to Tamil movie from which concept is taken Arjuna is the son of big businessmen and his mom is singer but both got separated and tortured the Arjuna to the point he left his house and become criminal but not big one.
Arohi is actually daughter of don who went in jail because of dsp who betrayed him and sent him to jail he was friend of dsp and his wife was related to dsp.arohi was adopted by aluwalia.
in this serial they had change the story little bit and  rsp found  arjuna in orphanage and raised him to be criminal.here rsp himself is don and has made Arjun don and he was the friend of alluwalias.
so possibility is there that they might have change the story insted of becoming arohi singhania's ekta might have twisted the syory and Arjun might will become alluwalia;s and Arohi might be some ones child left on allwalias door to raise her.
so my doubt goes 99%Arjun being alluwalia and kidnepd when he was child and arohi is addopted girl.

kyaaa tamil movie???

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=idunnoaccording to Tamil movie from which concept is taken Arjuna is the son of big businessmen and his mom is singer but both got separated and tortured the Arjuna to the point he left his house and become criminal but not big one.
[/QUOTE]

Going by your story

Rudra was betrayed by Kartar Ahluwaliah and sent to jail. Hence he kidnapped(or found Arjun in orphanage but knew he was an Ahluwaliah) and brought him up as criminal to take revenge on Kartar the DIG

Even i feel Arjun is an Ahluwaliah from beginning because his nature(apart from his maturity and seriousness) matches Ahluwaliah family. Both(Arjun and Ahluwaliah's) are good, innocent, fun loving, responsible, family oriented by nature.

But then who is Arohi's parents(don who used to work for Rudra and betrayed by him and in jail?)

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know that this theory sounds absurd, but I have a good reason for thinking thus:

I have a feeling that Arjun and Arohi are replacement babies. Sorry guys, I know it sounds really really STUPID๐Ÿ˜† 
Since I started watching the soap only after ArJuhi's marriage, I wanted to catch up on stuff that had happened earlier. I found this video while searching, it was when Arjun took Arohi to Sarali. Rudra was saying to Mikel and Jignesh that 15yrs ago, he brough Arjun home. And sometime ago it was said that Arjun was seven years when he came to live with the Singhanias. So adding the two, Arjun must be 22yrs old [๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Obviously he looks to be atleast 25๐Ÿ˜†] And Arohi said that she is 22yrs too. So I have a feeling that Arjun is Suddhir's son and Rudra took him away and kept a girl baby[Arohi] in his stead. And Arohi is probably an orphan๐Ÿ˜•.

Wow! Now that is called IMAGINATION AT ITS BEST๐Ÿคฃ
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

nyc observation laado_007

Ws that a sarcastic comment๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
--priyal-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: laado_007

Ws that a sarcastic comment๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

aree nahi nahi nahi
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have a gut feeling about Arjun's past so thought of sharing it with you guys:

Since Arjun is not the real son RPS- who's son is he?

The answer is- Son of another brave inspector who worked with Kartar Singh Ahluwalia years ago.

The story must have been something like RPS is doing the same old kidnapping thing and Kartar as well as the other inspector are assigned his warrant.

Kartar happened to be the best friend of that man, however, during the chase of arresting RPS, this inspector finds a major clue because of which RPS had to kill him to let the secret remain a secret.

He must have had a baby called "Mr.Cute" who after his death was being looked for by Kartar. However before Kartar could find him, RPS gets him and takes him away.

This is the main reason why Arjun is such a mastermind when it comes to business and does not fear death at all - these qualities of his might have been inherited from his own father or something like that.

Remember, this is my own opinion, not a revelation of the future track.

Any comments are welcome ๐Ÿ˜ณ