Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

If Arjun is Alhuwaliah family i think he will be Sudhir's(lawyer) son and not anyone else in that family

I think RPS never told him because he will get upset that he is from police family but doing criminal job and hence get upset and break down-so he never told him

Now Arjun has decided to leave him so RPS will use this secret to make him stay back in case he is aluwaliah. He may say they never wanted him and threw him out of house as soon as he was born - in one episode Arjun says his mamaji left him in forest when he was very young and he learned to survive forest and hence does not fear it- to makrand. I am not sure who took him to orphanage but he was adopted from there by RPS.

I feel RPS kidnapped him to take revenge on Ahluwaliah

Arohi is not Ahluwaliah because some episode her dadi and bua were discussing saying we do not know anything about Arohi
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

If Arjun is Alhuwaliah family i think he will be Sudhir's(lawyer) son and not anyone else in that family

I think RPS never told him because he will get upset that he is from police family but doing criminal job and hence get upset and break down-so he never told him

Now Arjun has decided to leave him so RPS will use this secret to make him stay back in case he is aluwaliah. He may say they never wanted him and threw him out of house as soon as he was born - in one episode Arjun says his mamaji left him in forest when he was very young and he learned to survive forest and hence does not fear it- to makrand. I am not sure who took him to orphanage but he was adopted from there by RPS.

I feel RPS kidnapped him to take revenge on Ahluwaliah

Arohi is not Ahluwaliah because some episode her dadi and bua were discussing saying we do not know anything about Arohi

Hi Prem! Good to see you on this forum too😃
I was just wondering that if Arjun is an Ahluwalia, wouldn't RPS have prevented it the first time Arjun left home and his business to win over Arohi😕 I'm sure RPS is not so stupid to watch a bro and sis getting married😕Of course, if Arjun is Sudhir's son, Arohi must be adopted but RPS may not know that.

And I somehow do feel that Arjun is an Ahluwalia, that would explain why RPS would want to adopt Arjun and use him against the Ahluwalias
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: laado_007

Hi Prem! Good to see you on this forum too😃

I was just wondering that if Arjun is an Ahluwalia, wouldn't RPS have prevented it the first time Arjun left home and his business to win over Arohi😕 I'm sure RPS is not so stupid to watch a bro and sis getting married😕Of course, if Arjun is Sudhir's son, Arohi must be adopted but RPS may not know that.

And I somehow do feel that Arjun is an Ahluwalia, that would explain why RPS would want to adopt Arjun and use him against the Ahluwalias

Hi,

Good to see you too. I feel there is equal chance of him being Ahluwaliah and thats why he makes him do all life risking jobs.

Since Rudra knows Ahluwaliah very well he may know Arohi is adopted also hence he was fine with marriage. If not by now he would have ensure Arjun break up with Arohi and go home
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desigrl05

^^nahh if that was the case rudra wouldve put that news thru loudspeakers

i think rudra kept dis raz for future so tht he can use rajun against alluwalia'a
arjun.arohi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
maybe aluhwalis killed arjuns parents cus they were criminals or something
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arjun.arohi4eva

maybe aluhwalis killed arjuns parents cus they were criminals or something

yeah i too agree
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
According to my guess Arjun is Alluwalia's son and Arrohi is adopted daughter of Alluwalia.
idunno thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyalganwani

yes guys

kon hai arjun ke asli"MA - BAAP"

aisa kya hai jo rps sabse chupa raha hai❓

aisa kya hai jo arjun-arohi ke pyaar ke suraj ko kale badalo se chupa dega❓

aisa kya rishta hai arjun ke asli parents ka alluwallia khandan se❓
Arjun is alluwalia's son kidnepped by RPS to take revange on alluwalia's when he is arrasted he has sent him to orphnage and when he came out of jail he has taken Arjun with him and make him don.Arohi is Adopted daughter of Alluwalia's.

kitni sawaal hai 
aj ka episode turns whole story

arjun back to same stage where he left his dad business n after arohi
he loves arohi n loves his life becoz he love arohi
don want arohi to be hurt

plz apni rai dijiye

idunno thumbnail
i think Arohi is Rudra's daughter which he dont know and Arjun is Alluwalia may be illigmate child sent in to orphnage by DSP.So he might be son of DSP 's sister.
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
o wow..brainstorming going on!!! k..deffo arjun n arohi not bhai-behen

possibilities..from what i have read on here n what i think:

1) arjun is ahluwalia, arohi is singhania
2) arjun is ahluwalia, arohi is adopted but not sighania
3) arjun is adopted, arohi is ahluwalia

now..first option..not likely...coz first thing baccha exchange is too well tested a trick!! just coz arjun is acting like a 70's hero doesnt meant the trak is churao-fyed from the 70's 😆

second option.. its a possibility for arohi to be adopted..but i like i said above not likely.. definitely arohi is not adopted!!

third option.. is what i think it is.. arjun's parents cud have been either family friends of Ahlus n Singus..or Arjun's dad was working for RPS (like nishu said).. n Arjun's dad died protecting RPS for some criminal work.. KSA stuck to his principles n somehow both families were equally responsible for the tragedy that occurred ..aka.. Arjun's dad dying, followed by his mom dying, thereby Arjun being stranded as an orphan.. 

while i read here that a lot of ppl think RPS wud have been the reason Arjun was in the jungle..i thought it was the other way around that RPS wud have rescued him from there..there could have been a kidnap involved, resulting in the child Arjun being abandoned in the jungle, or an accident occurring on the road to Solan, again by which he got lost in the jungle..from where RPS rescued him 
n took him to the orphanage.. n then kept track of the child.. then few yrs later..when he saw in Arjun teh same spark he saw in Arjun's father who used to work for him.. he decided to adopt him n train him..so he can take his father's position in the criminal world or something!!..

the truth that RPS will reveal to Arjun wud only be half of it..either RPS himself doesnt know the other half or he will intentionally tell Arjun only the half that will show KSA in bad light...thereby Arjun wanting revenge from Ahlus!!

again..this is just my two cents!! will have to watch more to see how these ideas pan out 😆