Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun'sMom&RPS Secret DISCUSS HERE ONLY - Page 9

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: myviewprem

RPS knows Arjun's parents.

He was there when Arjun was born and met him first time at his birth.

Now that Arjun has refused to do any bad work because he wants to live for Arohi and not risk his life RPS may blackmail Arjun saying do all evil work or i will not reveal your parents name?

He told Arjun will break down completely if he knows whose son he is

If RPS met Arjun at birth i think there are only 3 options are possible

1) RPS is related to Arjun Parents

2) RPs kidnapped him at birth as he is enemy son

3) RPS is his real father

First option is very remote possibilty

Second is most likely possibility and the only enemy i know of RPS is Ahluwaliah or will they introduce new enemy not shown till date

Third option also has less chances which father will leave his son in orphanage and adopt him after 7 years. And in this case how can RPS blackmail him?

And RPS also told the truth will split Arjun-Arohi something of that sort. How is that possible.

Is Arjun parents and Ahluwaliah's enemy or something?

OR

Is Arjun an Ahluwaliah?

Hope it comes out fast whose son Arjun is. And i do not want him to be Alhuwaliah or Singhania. He must have much better family and parents who will truly love him and care for him

What do you folks think? Will RPS blackmail Arjun about his parents?

I think that RPS kidnapped Arjun at birth! He must have told Arjunl ies about the fact that his uncle or whatever left him in the jungle...or maybe took Arjun to the orphanage himself and left him there untill he was s certain age so his parents could not find him etc. And when he was old enough he brought him to his house and introduced to the world that he has adopted a son???? Whatever it is RPS will definately blackmail Arjun about his parents.

But I have a strange feeling that Arjun might be related to the Ahluwalias which will bridge a gap between Arjuhi. 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think that arjun belong from alluwalliyas haan yeh ho sakta hai arjun ke parents ka rudra n kartar ki dushmani ki wajah ho ya unki dushmani ke shikar ho cv's know tht
hemvb thumbnail
may b arjun is arohis's parents real son???? rsp had him kidnapped when he was a baby to satisfy his need for revenge..i mean what could be a better revenge for a sicko like him, to bring up a police family's son as a don!!!!!

and arohi was adopted???

gosh, i'm getting too filmy, lol
--priyal-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hemvb

may b arjun is arohis's parents real son???? rsp had him kidnapped when he was a baby to satisfy his need for revenge..i mean what could be a better revenge for a sicko like him, to bring up a police family's son as a don!!!!!

and arohi was adopted???

gosh, i'm getting too filmy, lol

😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
oh gosh how can i miss this rocking post maaf karna priyal .even i think there is some connection painful link between Arjun's parents n Arohi's family n that takla z gonna exploit Arjuhi for the same🤢
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@priya- i agree...but i think arjun is related to gauri's family...i mean gauri's cozn or something lyk dat..there is sumthing dat has to do wid gauri..my guess!!<3
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think there is 50% chance of Arjun being Ahluwaliah and 50% someother family

But not Gauri family please
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i have no idea..per kahani mei twist kyun??🤣
--priyal-- thumbnail

thnks hina😊
--priyal-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manoj589

oh gosh how can i miss this rocking post maaf karna priyal .even i think there is some connection painful link between Arjun's parents n Arohi's family n that takla z gonna exploit Arjuhi for the same🤢

koi baat nhi
bade bade desho mein aise choti choti batein hoti rehti hai manoj ji
 mujhe lagta hai shayed arjun ke past mein janne ke baad hi undono ka divorce ho