Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
In yesterday's episode Rudra confess that he knows Arjun from birth. This thought kept on bothering me and I needed to share it with you guys.

1. Could it be possible that Arjun is Alluhwalia (when he was born he could have been separated from his family and thrown into orphanage by Rudra so he can use him against them latter on) that mean Arohi could be adopted

2. Because Rudra always used Arjun as his right man - if anything happens to him - doesn't effect him that much..

3. or Arjun could be son of Rudra elder sibling or sister (he hate the most and wanted to destroy them badly)

Many thoughts and no answers...
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont think he's a kin of the ahluwalia's I think ahluwalia's may have something to do with it but def not kinship... (this is b/c they still havent mentioned how singhania's and ahluwalia's became dusham)

I dont think Arjun is part of Rudra's family either

Knowing ekta, its probably some twisted sequence we'll later find out
--Pooja-- thumbnail
I don't think Arjun would b someone related to Ahluwalis......Arjun's father could be someone who worked for RPS mayb.....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post! My thoughts exactly! Maybe Arohi is adopted😕 because she's the only daughter of the lawyer, don't know his name😕
brightlina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
remember RPS said " jab atheet ke kale badal inn dono ke pyaar ko khaajayega ......... inn dono ke zindagi mein koi roshini nai rahegi " 
so i dont want this truth to be revealed soo soon.......... it can be revealed aft arohi's confession... plz nt before dat.........in these 6 days i want arohi 2 show her care 4 arjun........ and the 6th day she has to confess and aft  that the truth can be revealed........
wat do u all think friends??????? will arjuhi be seperated??????? will arjuhi get divorce??????? plz tell me friends?????? plzzzzzzzz😃

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, priyal...
I dnt knw whose son is arjun.. But i wud too not like the raaz to come out before aro's confession...

But i think maybe rps wil tel d truth aftr 6 days..coz he wanted to stop arjun leaving his business by breaking apart arjuhi.. Now since arjun is already angry at arohi, he wont be leaving rps' business in dese days, so maybe rps wil tel arjun abt d truth when he senses arjun leaving singhu busines for arohi.....
ana.khan thumbnail
so muchhhh confusion yaarr...........i m totally blank.......stillll.....jo b ho wana see arjuhi together....
gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its very confusing mystery...............????
Confused
confused
confused..........
Anything can happen................
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guyzzzzz lt me toooooo guess......... .u people remembr that epi.wen dadi tells dadhu(in the shop bfre the marriage) that us din agar useeeeee (rps)ko maf kiya hoga tho aaj vo aise nahe🤓 hothaaaaaaaaaa???NOW WAT DO U UNDERSTAND BY THIS ????

i swear i dnt understand anythng but there wld b sme relation W*H this scene thnk abt it🤣😉
i think rps wanted to marry dadhuu 's sister but it will nt happen and later she b coms pregnant and so they dint wanna bring up arjun and sooooo they left him ðŸ˜†

.i dnt want poor arohi to be left "bena family"she bcoms alone😒 .BUT I THINK ALLUWALLIA S KNW ABT ARJUN BECOZ in the rescent episodes dadhu says lovdeep abt that .i dnt remembr that ðŸ˜›.sorrrrry i am a silent reader and i wanted to share this W*H u all quite intresting 
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: phoo_12

guyzzzzz lt me toooooo guess......... .u people remembr that epi.wen dadi tells dadhu(in the shop bfre the marriage) that us din agar useeeeee (rps)ko maf kiya hoga tho aaj vo aise nahe🤓 hothaaaaaaaaaa???NOW WAT DO U UNDERSTAND BY THIS ????

i swear i dnt understand anythng but there wld b sme relation W*H this scene thnk abt it🤣😉
i think rps wanted to marry dadhuu 's sister but it will nt happen and later she b coms pregnant and so they dint wanna bring up arjun and sooooo they left him ðŸ˜†

.i dnt want poor arohi to be left "bena family"she bcoms alone😒 .BUT I THINK ALLUWALLIA S KNW ABT ARJUN BECOZ in the rescent episodes dadhu says lovdeep abt that .i dnt remembr that ðŸ˜›.sorrrrry i am a silent reader and i wanted to share this W*H u all quite intresting 

i agreed wid ur thought