BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone, I am Samridhi:)
i guess those from the old forum who use to watch my RaDev VMs might recognise me!
I was busy for the past few weeks, so i just started watching CB2 recently and wow, i am so impressed! I've only watched 7 episodes so far & its so addictive.
young RaDev are so cute and they have amazing chemistry! Their innocence just makes me want to be a kid again.
Viraat is good too, i was quite impressed that he's able to play being arrogant so well. Btw, he is quite cute:)
and omg! Ammaji is back, BUT this time, she is nice lady. I love the way she consoles Dev & teaches him good stuff.
As usual, Radhika's mum hates her & she's so evil, but she's a great actress. Its just 7 episodes and i hate her so much!
Radhika's father totally suits the role; he's calm & composed and loves Radhika dearly.
Chenu is cute, wanting money all the time BUT i am glad that he at least tries to protect Radhika sometimes. As for the sister, i hope she won't turn out to be Vishaka, though i can totally see her becoming Vishaka no.2 or even worse than that.
And what's his name, the guy who is a musician from the Purohit family, he's a great comic relief. His poems crack me up & he is so innocent. I hope that he will stay that way & not be influenced by his wife.

Overall, i think the CVs have done better research & know what the audiences want. The storyline is fresh, though, i hope that Radhika would be stronger in this season. The music's awesome too! Great acting, screenplay, basically this season is awesome!
Sorry for my long post, just wrote whatever that came to my mind.

P.S. I can't wait to start making VMs on RaDev again, any requests?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Samridhi, Good to see you back on the forum. Waiting eargerly for your VM. I remember from CB1 forum they were always good.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Samridhi,

Good to see you on CB1 forum.  You used to make very nice VMs.  Looking forward to your new VMs.

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   Hi..I am new to you and you are to me ....Liked your post
Ansa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Samridhi: Welcome back ! Looking forward to your lovely VMs for CB2. 😃
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi I wow you are totally right.....I came to cb1 forum in December so i am new to you.......

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Welcum back dear.....
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back, I agree, I was too very impressed, they have started out really good! 😉
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome Back !!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see ur VMs !!!!!!!!!!!! If you don't mind can you please makes VMs with new songs !!!!!!!!!!!