Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
k.. tujhe milna chahiye tha lazy bum award 😆

i was just now reading kavya's take.. sahi me class li usne.. 

@kavya, u wrote it all.. !! CVs plz yahan pe bhatko aur yeh saare classes attend karo.. n thoda humare gyaani members ke gyaan chori karke leke jao.. full permission aapko!!
i felt gud abt today's episode not because of the content at all.. we started off coming back from a maha ROFL awards ceremony n nite long spam sessions... then the epi itself ended with RPS's maha dhamakedar back to mogambo effect.. beech ka sab kuch pheeka tha.. but yeh starting aur ending ke vajah se koi farak nahi padha mere take mein.. jo ki take bhi nahi tha.. seriously.. i stand by every word kavya wrote.. aaj ka epi bohot dheela padh gaya tha!!
Originally posted by aksh4IF

k.. tujhe milna chahiye tha lazy bum award 😆

i was just now reading kavya's take.. sahi me class li usne.. 

@kavya, u wrote it all.. !! CVs plz yahan pe bhatko aur yeh saare classes attend karo.. n thoda humare gyaani members ke gyaan chori karke leke jao.. full permission aapko!!

aabe.. abhi mein yehi likhe wali thi in my nxt post!! ki now.. I'm running to compete with Ari's laziest member award for nxt celebration with full heart!! I'm trying my best from now on!! 😆

dekha.. maine kaha na!! kavya has said it all!! aab woh sab padhne ke baad.. aur kya add karti mein apne take mein!! upar se Nish.. uska take padha.. she has added what kavya forgot!! 😆

result = meri chutti aaj!! No take!! 😉
Originally posted by love_kuki

aabe.. abhi mein yehi likhe wali thi in my nxt post!! ki now.. I'm running to compete with Ari's laziest member award for nxt celebration with full heart!! I'm trying my best from now on!! 😆

dekha.. maine kaha na!! kavya has said it all!! aab woh sab padhne ke baad.. aur kya add karti mein apne take mein!! upar se Nish.. uska take padha.. she has added what kavya forgot!! 😆

result = meri chutti aaj!! No take!! 😉

oye!!😡 no running for lazy member awards.. agli celebration me yeh award honi bhi nahi chahiye.. !! yeh MLSA ke shaan me dhabba hoga!!😆

but gotta agree Kavya +Nishu + shibz.. n many more.. i am yet to read all takes.. brilliant takes.. as if that wasnt enuf there was all teh spamming in yest's lounge n then on kavya's wall!! 😲
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago

i felt gud abt today's episode not because of the content at all.. we started off coming back from a maha ROFL awards ceremony n nite long spam sessions... then the epi itself ended with RPS's maha dhamakedar back to mogambo effect.. beech ka sab kuch pheeka tha.. but yeh starting aur ending ke vajah se koi farak nahi padha mere take mein.. jo ki take bhi nahi tha.. seriously.. i stand by every word kavya wrote.. aaj ka epi bohot dheela padh gaya tha!!

I agree!! I actually liked today's epi though.. only bcoz this epi is gonna trun out to be major turning point in the story!! jetne bhi log.. were waiting for grand reunion of arjuhi!! guys.. have plenty of tissue paper ready for the coming epi's!! ur wishes & dreams.. ganga mein beh jaane wale hai.. CV's ki meherbani se!! accha hai.. both of us were still not at a stage where we wanted their reunion!! I think they still have a long way to go before that.. It would come but not so soon!! we r seeing both in love right now.. just that the MU's r haunting them like anything!!
Tomorrow's episode is seriously gonna decide arjuhi's fate for now!! so, gonna be one nail biting epi & a very very imp one too.. it's all on arohi's shoulders.. she can either break arjun or be a ray of light that arjun has been always looking for!! let's see where it goes.. but I have faith in arjun now.. after today.. agar kaal arohi even says she loves dhondu.. he's not gotta take it flat.. he's sure to argue abut everything that's happening btw them.. he's sure to Q her why he sees that love in his eyes!!  which might just be what would make arohi completely arjun's!! even though for the time being she might not bring the truth out.. she would be totally his after tomorrow!!

editing:
Today's epi belonged to Mohan kapoor all the way!! RPS rocked & so did arjun.. kudos to arjun for standing up to himself!! loved him today.. I wish arohi would have heard this convo!! he's sooo in love with her that he's afraid for his life.. bcoz arohi's afraid for him & her love!! 👏👏 brilliant dialogues & emotions portrayed by karan!! was the highlight of the episode!! but this samarpan of his.. is actuallu scaring me to death.. I know how it feels when u give everything u have for the ppl u love but in return all u get is a major setback & heart break!! nothing could be deadlier than this.. bcoz generally.. this would either break a person in such a way that they would never be able stand up again! or they would stand up so bold & rocky that they turn stone cold!! no emotions touch them.. they r shattered in such a way that emotions, love, heart!! all these things don't matter to them anymore.. I'm truly afraid for arjun now!! specially, bcoz of arohi & more bcoz of the dark mystery that surrounds hum & is unknown to him.. all the love moments that Cv's were showing us so far..to me depicts like..bhayankar toofan se pehle ki shanti!! n I'm not even joking!!

for now.. today's epi goes to RPS!! for completely living up to his character!! being the shrewd, heartless, conspiring, brutal & lethal person that he's supposed to be & which he proved to be today!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 3 stars to CV's for living upto my expectations abut RPS!! ⭐️ and 5 stars & huge round of applause for Mohan kapoor ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for bring life to the character of RPS!! I might be one of his biggest fans!! love him to bits.. I mean RPS & MK both!! I know he's the darkest character.. but he has a undeniable charm & amiable persona to his character.. which makes arjun follow him like a scrape goat!! brilliant.. just fantastic!! 👏👏
Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago

oye!!😡 no running for lazy member awards.. agli celebration me yeh award honi bhi nahi chahiye.. !! yeh MLSA ke shaan me dhabba hoga!!😆

but gotta agree Kavya +Nishu + shibz.. n many more.. i am yet to read all takes.. brilliant takes.. as if that wasnt enuf there was all teh spamming in yest's lounge n then on kavya's wall!! 😲

thik hai partner.. aapka hukum sar mathe de!! would stop being lazy bum from tomorrow itself!! promiseeeeeee!! 😉

yupp.. we pretty much discussed everything in yest's lounge!! I have no clue abut kavya's wall though.. still to read it.. if it was interesting!!
Originally posted by love_kuki

I agree!! I actually liked today's epi though.. only bcoz this epi is gonna trun out to be major turning point in the story!! jetne bhi log.. were waiting for grand reunion of arjuhi!! guys.. have plenty of tissue paper ready for the coming epi's!! ur wishes & dreams.. ganga mein beh jaane wale hai.. CV's ki meherbani se!! accha hai.. both of us were still not at a stage where we wanted their reunion!! I think they still have a long way to go before that.. It would come but not so soon!! we r seeing both in love right now.. just that the MU's r haunting them like anything!!
Tomorrow's episode is seriously gonna decide arjuhi's fate for now!! so, gonna be one nail biting epi & a very very imp one too.. it's all on arohi's shoulders.. she can either break arjun or be a ray of light that arjun has been always looking for!! let's see where it goes.. but I have faith in arjun now.. after today.. agar kaal arohi even says she loves dhondu.. he's not gotta take it flat.. he's sure to argue abut everything that's happening btw them.. he's sure to Q her why he sees that love in his eyes!!  which might just be what would make arohi completely arjun's!! even though for the time being she might not bring the truth out.. she would be totally his after tomorrow!!

editing:
Today's epi belonged to Mohan kapoor all the way!! RPS rocked & so did arjun.. kudos to s

umm.. ur newest talent of being lazy bum might prevent u from reading kavya's wall ..its only abt 350 comments long.. 😆
i have faith in arjun too.. but i remembering something.. u rem he asked on teh way to the police station after the kidnap trak.. if she was gonna marry cheeku.. n then she said yes. .he argued for a moment...then when she put her foot down..he gave up.. then she had to go after him n say.."tum gadhe ho, jo mujhe chodke bhaag gaya..mein usse shaadi kyun karungi".. am worried hez not gonna pursue here as well.. 😕
n i just chura-fyed this from jannat's post.. kal ke liye 😆

btw forgot to ditto ur prev post.. abt luving todays episode.. pheeka tha.. but RPSs trak made it up.. n definitely am gonna luv the rona dhona.. full on tissue boxes stock up karlo.. am gonna enjoy every bit of this.. aakhir drama me drama toh dikhaye!! kab tak nok-jhok tak-jhank chalta rahega!!
n as we all so well know.. Karan n Kritz do their bestest job with the emotional atyachaar!! khud toh glycerin use karte hain..aur hume aansun se kaam chala padta hai!!😉
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago

umm.. ur newest talent of being lazy bum might prevent u from reading kavya's wall ..its only abt 350 comments long.. 😆
i have faith in arjun too.. but i remembering something.. u rem he asked on teh way to the police station after the kidnap trak.. if she was gonna marry cheeku.. n then she said yes. .he argued for a moment...then when she put her foot down..he gave up.. then she had to go after him n say.."tum gadhe ho, jo mujhe chodke bhaag gaya..mein usse shaadi kyun karungi".. am worried hez not gonna pursue here as well.. 😕

350 commnets!! 😲 *kuki faints* phir to will have to think abut it.. shayad my new talent fully on a roll right now!! 😆

btw.. edited my last post!! tu jake padh tab tak.. I'll reply to this one..

n i just chura-fyed this from jannat's post.. kal ke liye 😆

btw forgot to ditto ur prev post.. abt luving todays episode.. pheeka tha.. but RPSs trak made it up.. n definitely am gonna luv the rona dhona.. full on tissue boxes stock up karlo.. am gonna enjoy every bit of this.. aakhir drama me drama toh dikhaye!! kab tak nok-jhok tak-jhank chalta rahega!!
n as we all so well know.. Karan n Kritz do their bestest job with the emotional atyachaar!! khud toh glycerin use karte hain..aur hume aansun se kaam chala padta hai!!😉

ditto!!

ya.. we have had enough of comics now!! aab real drama ki bari hai.. I hope no one complains now.. jab nok-jhok dikha rahe the.. we all wanted some seriousness in it!! aur aab when they r getting to real serious track.. no complains from me!! hope the same from others..

yupp.. Karan & kritka.. do full justice to emotional scenes!! I love them more in that intense scenes bcoz they way the emotes it.. karan is brilliant in expressing his pain through his eyes!! while kritika with her expressions & tears!! love them.. All the very best to them for coming epis!! I'm sure they would live up to my expectations!! 😊