Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] (Page 19)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
totally Jannat.... i think take pe take likhna hoga hume....... ithna sab kuch jo hora hai ......ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
the girl was so happy she felt the gentle breeze when they had their breakfast in the terrace, and kept at smiling at the guy ane absorbed in his eyes.

she wondered there must be something so intense that made her do things she never thought of.

she herself is of a character girl but that funny guy just mesmerised her.

was it because he was different than her or was it because he was actually her own reflection but in a different image projection

can love be such a beautiful feeling

glitter567

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
you're right rosh!! ROFLROFL

Edited by glitter567 - 16 March 2011 at 4:42pm

roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
phir kya hua???? woh maan gaya ke nahi....

glitter567

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ab gaana gaaye gi kya???? terece pe.... lagta hai ghar ke koi bhi corner chod ne waali nahi hai yeh ladki... pehle roof, now terrace...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishglitter567

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

thx  roshni , jannat,   I liked the episode  but  it  was  not  very  touching either ,  it was okay .  

between  mohabbatians   why    are  you some of you thinking   that   arjun  and  arohi  will be blood related.    Comeon  guys   it  is  possible  that  CVs  want  to  show  arjun  is from ahlus   but  at   the  same  time  they   will make  sure that  Aro  doesnt  belong to ahlus  .   they  will not   show  that  both  Arjun and  Arohi   are  from the same house ,  that is not possible.  So dont worry   abt  it ,  but yes  even  showing  arjun to be a ullu will be  tragic  ,    still   there  this   can  also  be  a possibiltiy  that  his  past  is related to them  and  not him directly . 

oh mine.. did someone take our spamming serously?? guyz we were kidding abt arjun arohi being swapped.. i personally hope taht arjun is not associated bilogically ot otherwise with any of the ahlu's. and i dun prefer him being related to any living people in the present cast.. i hope RPS .. whatever secret he wants to reveal.. purely tells a story where the story connects to arjun's version.. such as his parents being somehow affected by either ahlu's or singus' or both and that incident resulting in arjun accidentally being abandoned in the jungle when he was 4 and later ending up in the orphanage.. 

roshaniD

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

nisha jaldi story khatam karo.....i have to go soon!!!

no pressure though ROFL ROFL

Edited by glitter567 - 16 March 2011 at 4:45pm

Du_NishroshaniD

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

the guy was gazed on her looks too and thinking that there is an innocence in her eyes that she crushed within her,

but then with him she knew she is just the outer manifestation of himself

he remembered how shy she was towards him but then without wanted, a strong attraction swifted between them.

in such a way that the man feels so much for her that he will want to protect her from watever bad things happen to her

he just wants her to be so warming because in that warmth he found a bountless solace of complementary.

roshaniDglitter567

Go to top