Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Olly-

i meant the motive was the same to stop her from saying rubbish!..but ya loved the kiss it was way better than baytaab!

got it!! but here.. I thought the motive wasn't exactly the same.. but chod yaar!! we got what we wanted.. no more reminders of that disastrous kiss of beytaab!!

chal join the dancing gang!!
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but i super loved the last part!!!! and i am very happy coz their union is almost done today!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

🤣

ditto aksh!! 🤣

finally kisi ne toh samjha.. nahi toh wapas kal ke jaisa disaster ho jata.. meine ek line kaha..uske 15-20 pages spam ho gaye!!!
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

kavya,u wanted him to pursue her feelings n push her to her limit?.. kinda like aur paas..aur paas.. aur paas.. k now i am ranting.😲

nahi   why  am being so hard to understand  today 😆  .    achha  let me be clear   today in kiss scene the  kiss he gave her  that is exactly how  I wanted it to be  ❤️ it was perfect ,  the impulsive and sudden kind.      abhi samjhe ki nai  and then another  exact same one I expected after they withdrew 😆 ki he will again kiss her in the same way , uske expressionse aisa laga mujhe ki dubara karega 😆.     lekin woh bahut jyada ho jata  aaj ke liye  and  everyone  would be out in hospital for 2 weeks 😆. 
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Hinuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bas aab yehi baki reh gaya tha.. arohi cutting arjun's fingers!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

& tehru.. to ur comment!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@tehreem oh dear thank god i was toght arohi cuts arjun fingers ok nahi toh kmh ke set ke jaga ML mien faint ho jeate pher kmh ke jaga ML lekhna parta
@kuko haan kuko yeh he bake hai ab kash arohi kuko ke finger cuts dehte 🤣
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
updated my take on page 2.........
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

but i super loved the last part!!!! and i am very happy coz their union is almost done today!

hmm.. Olly!! I loved loved the last part a lottttttttt too!!
but abut the union.. hmm!! my lips sealed!! no comments for now.. but just wanna say.. don't expect too much at this moment!! 🤔
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

got it!! but here.. I thought the motive wasn't exactly the same.. but chod yaar!! we got what we wanted.. no more reminders of that disastrous kiss of beytaab!!

chal join the dancing gang!!

ya lets leave all this finally we got wat we wanted but 1 thing in the first scene very first part why was arjun looking straight when arohi was below?
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

nahi   why  am being so hard to understand  today 😆  .    achha  let me be clear   today in kiss scene the  kiss he gave her  that is exactly how  I wanted it to be  ❤️ it was perfect ,  the impulsive and sudden kind.      abhi samjhe ki nai  and then another  exact same one I expected after they withdrew 😆 ki he will again kiss her in the same way , uske expressionse aisa laga mujhe ki dubara karega 😆.     lekin woh bahut jyada ho jata  aaj ke liye  and  everyone  would be out in hospital for 2 weeks 😆. 

got it kavz.. ab serial kisser ke iss kiss ko jaane hi deti hun.. although i hope next time she grabs him n snogs him full on.. kitna suppress karegi yaar!! n then 6 din baad.. after all that cold war.. they'll need to heat things up na.. only one sure shot way to do THAT!!!😈
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

finally kisi ne toh samjha.. nahi toh wapas kal ke jaisa disaster ho jata.. meine ek line kaha..uske 15-20 pages spam ho gaye!!!

🤣 yehi hai ML meri jaan!! jo 1 line ko 15-20 pages mein convert kar sake!! 🤣