Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kavyasam

olly I said  exact  opposite   I loved the  impulsive kiss   I said  it was so much better than a  slow motion one,   this  is exactly what  I wanted  a  sudden impulsive one. ⭐️

mai aaj sab ulat pulat  bol rahi hoon  kya,   I shld be more specific spy today 😆😆

kavya,u wanted him to pursue her feelings n push her to her limit?.. kinda like aur paas..aur paas.. aur paas.. k now i am ranting.😲
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Olly-

exactly it was like baytaab style!..

hey Olly 🤗

u mean the baytaab serial type?? to me it was much much better than baytaab!! there it was more of attraction.. here it was more of love & their emotions that they have contained inside for so long!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
hey bhagwaan!!! am not saying it was like betaab.. am ASKING kavya.. since she wanted a second kiss to occur.. n in the betaab scene he pursues with more kisses until she gives in.. whether she wanted that?

but i got my answer now.. n sorry to have brought up that disaster..cudnt rem anything else that had a similar trak!!😳
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Hi Kavya 🤗 ditto!! 😆
joined the already dancing gang! good for u.. chal me more dancing..

btw.. super loved ur take yest!! I didn't write the take for yest's epi bcoz u, nish & aksh said it all.. everything I wanted to say.. kuch baki hi nahin bacha tha mere liye.. so.. 👏👏 for that!!

oh thanks kuki 😳 .  

me  some more dancing with all of you  just  for  arjun  this time

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey Olly 🤗

u mean the baytaab serial type?? to me it was much much better than baytaab!! there it was more of attraction.. here it was more of love & their emotions that they have contained inside for so long!!

i meant the motive was the same to stop her from saying rubbish!..but ya loved the kiss it was way better than baytaab!
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

olly I said  exact  opposite   I loved the  impulsive kiss   I said  it was so much better than a  slow motion one,   this  is exactly what  I wanted  a  sudden impulsive one. ⭐️

mai aaj sab ulat pulat  bol rahi hoon  kya,   I shld be more specific spy today 😆😆

Ya, kavya!! be really really specific today!! varna.. hum log baat kahan se kahan pohcha denge.. aaj expecting too many sane things from us would be extreme insanity!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
blanket ditto to all three of u!!! 
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey Olly 🤗

i meant the main motive was the same that is to stop her from saying rubbish!..but ya the kiss was way better than baytaab!..
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

hey bhagwaan!!! am not saying it was like betaab.. am ASKING kavya.. since she wanted a second kiss to occur.. n in the betaab scene he pursues with more kisses until she gives in.. whether she wanted that?

but i got my answer now.. n sorry to have brought up that disaster..cudnt rem anything else that had a similar trak!!😳

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ditto aksh!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail
olly u r getting dont spam msgs?? 😈
aaj toh IF ko bhi apni zidd chodni padegi.. give us a free hand IF to spam.. !!!