Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Tehreem.....😳

🤣🤣🤣...........Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kavyasam

nope  I meant   the  sudden  kiss scene only,   or  silence shld have sufficed,  hai na,  nevertheless  it was awesome and very much needed  long due moment  for him.  bechara aur kitna wait kar sakta tha 😳

ditto!! kavya😊
Originally posted by aksh4IF

that ws from devdas??😲

k am obviously very ignorant in my bollywood knowledge.. but i like ur argument.. so am gonna convert n then leech on to that.. 😈

therefore ditto!! 

Yupp!! devdas track.. 👏👏

thik hai.. "aaja meri gaadi mein baith ja"
hey me too will join but ya i loved the BG music but i think the last tune was too much!..the devdas music!..and kavya i also wanted a slow passionate kiss but arohi was in a denial mood na how can u expect?
Originally posted by -tehreem-

Aray nahi hina she cuts her fingers
you made me break my record 😆

Hinuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bas aab yehi baki reh gaya tha.. arohi cutting arjun's fingers!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

& tehru.. to ur comment!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by love_kuki

ditto!! kavya😊

k i really am ROFLing..but the dancing emoticons r too tempting n too easy..they r on my CTRL-V.. hehe.. 

ditto!! to both..😉
exactly it was like baytaab style!..
Originally posted by love_kuki

Hinuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! 🤣 bas aab yehi baki reh gaya tha.. arohi cutting arjun's fingers!! 🤣

& tehru.. to ur comment!! 🤣

k for this i have to....*bows down to hina*
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣v
Originally posted by -Olly-

hey me too will join but ya i loved the BG music but i think the last tune was too much!..the devdas music!..and kavya i also wanted a slow passionate kiss but arohi was in a denial mood na how can u expect?

olly I said  exact  opposite   I loved the  impulsive kiss   I said  it was so much better than a  slow motion one,   this  is exactly what  I wanted  a  sudden impulsive one. ⭐️

mai aaj sab ulat pulat  bol rahi hoon  kya,   I shld be more specific spy today 😆😆
Originally posted by aksh4IF

kavya, betaab style??

naaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiii     aaaj ke mauke par  woh nightmare yaad nahi karna .    jo hua  abhi same to same one more time.   lekin  woh bahut  jyada  expectation ho jata hai na,   I am just  too happy that  arjun took the lead  ⭐️.