Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ditto! to both.. tel daalne hum kahan kahan jaayen!! ab toh angels ne bhi apne wall pe likh diya.. par yeh logon ka dimag kahan jaata hai kya khabar.. 

@chandni - 😔😭 no hug for me.. 😈
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

chandni, i doubt hez even blood-related to singus.. coz how much ever evil RPS is shown to be.. he wont use someone related to him in that way.. wat hez doing to Arjun is brutal.. letting him put his neck on the line all the time.. n letting him feel so obligated to the singus.. nah.. dun think RPS wud do that.. wat do u think?

ditto Aksh!! I agree with u.. He can't be singhu by birth at all.. bcoz however zalim RPS is shown!! he would never do that to their own blood.. he might be indifferent to his children.. but he loves his own children too.. as far as arjun goes.. arjun has been and always was just a pawn in his game.. be it family fued for which he knew he would use arjun as Ace card!! or be it his business!! but he would never do that to his own blood!! infact like we discuseed before he's doing this with arjun for the sake of his business but more importantly to shield Micky.. so that micky would be safe & at the same time his business would keep flourishing!!
love_kuki thumbnail

aww... chandni!! 🤗
love_kuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

or she might pickup on my idea..be realistic n take arjun into confidence..😍

tere muh mein duniya ki sari chocolatess!! 😆 that would be the best thing that would happen.. but this is arohi!! hope teri kahi hui baat sach hojaye..
aur na ho to  bhi!! whatever happens happens for good!! 👍🏼
channi_star thumbnail

guyz itz been dayz v hvnt seen the trio arjun arohi n my cutie raj in action...

kal bhi raj ko jaldi school bhejdiya...
😔
aksh4IF thumbnail

🤗 mein abhi abhi hummer nikalne vali thi 😉 NOT!! 🤣🤣🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: channi_star

guyz itz been dayz v hvnt seen the trio arjun arohi n my cutie raj in action...

kal bhi raj ko jaldi school bhejdiya...
😔

bhejna kya, woh toh escape kar gaya tha.. arohi se dar kar..😆
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

ditto Aksh!! I agree with u.. He can't be singhu by birth at all.. bcoz however zalim RPS is shown!! he would never do that to their own blood.. he might be indifferent to his children.. but he loves his own children too.. as far as arjun goes.. arjun has been and always was just a pawn in his game.. be it family fued for which he knew he would use arjun as Ace card!! or be it his business!! but he would never do that to his own blood!! infact like we discuseed before he's doing this with arjun for the sake of his business but more importantly to shield Micky.. so that micky would be safe & at the same time his business would keep flourishing!!

agreed..uss chachundar ki vajah se humare arjun ko takleef ho rahi hai.. RPS.. itna zalim!! but me luving it 😉 we get to see intense arjun scenes then.. n MK is so good.. i cud watch him all day!!
love_kuki thumbnail

Originally posted by: channi_star

awwwnnn aksh n kuki...chalo let me go wid u guyz!!!!

joh bhi hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai...
mayb this twist make arjuhi's luv more stronger n deeper...

Yayyyyy!! Aksh   one more member added to our deep thought analysis for approval!!

ekjhaktly!! chandni.. arjuhi's love deeper, darker, stronger..
like "yeh fevicol ka jod hai.. tutega nahin" 🤣
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

tere muh mein duniya ki sari chocolatess!! 😆 that would be the best thing that would happen.. but this is arohi!! hope teri kahi hui baat sach hojaye..
aur na ho to  bhi!! whatever happens happens for good!! 👍🏼

thank u thank u.. and ditto!!