Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: channi_star

nah i guess arjun is a singhania by birth...but alluwalias did sumfin 2 his parents...

mayb he is rps brothrz or sisterz son....
sumfin lyk that...

nahii yaar yeh 6 din kab khatam hoge....
aur ajj ka toh socho arjun kitna hurt hoga arohi ke dhondz ke liye apne feelingz sunke....

chalo, I agree with u on the 6 days thing!! yeh dhondu.. gadha kab finally chu mantar hoga!! plss aksh.. call the witch doctors we had called before to clean up ML ki bhatakti aatma's!! we r in desperate need of them again.. but this time for one & only kabootar #2!! 😈

I also agree with u on today's epi part!! I have ordered for tons of tissue boxes for myself & my MLSA gang!! so, feel free to use them.. alright.. jokes apart!! think positively for now.. socho ki shayad arohi ke dimag ki batti jal jaye aur woh arjun ko kuch na bataye.. ya to phir.. arjun might not buy her answer & bombard her with her recent pyaar bhare rxns to him.. ho sakta hai na?? so, for now.. don't think drastic.. u'll feel better!! aur agar aisa kuch hua.. to hum sab hai na.. el doosre ko console karne ke liye.. aur CV's ki band bajane ke liye!! 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Aksh!! they can never ever be bro-sis!! I stand by my word.. seriously!! yeh idea kiske dimag mein aaya tha sabse pehle!! I'm ready to bet $ 2000 on this.. 😆  I don't even think he would be an ulluwaliya!! His relation to ullu's & RPS would be that of his parents death, I guess!!
but bro-sis!! "nahin nahin kabhi nahin.. aisa karo na atyachar" 😆

arre yaar.. kal ke thread mein .. when we were reacting to the last part.. i said ki watever it is Arjun's parents will be related to Ullus n Singus.. matlab ke they cud have purani jaan-pehchaan.. n then the joke started that arjun arohi got swapped.. n stuff.. it was a ROFLspam session.. 😳 i dint think anyone wud leech to that joke in a serious way.. time n again i have written this since then ki i myself dun want arjun to be related to ulluwaliyas.. but is aag ko jitna kam karne ki koshish karo.. kahin aur se nikal hi aata hai 

btw.. agree wid ur nafrat ke phere analysis.. TBC board toh lagna hi hai inke relationship ke upar.. u know how they'll have "just married" ka sign.. vaise 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail

@kuki i dnt mine the twist as far as arjuhi r tofeathr...coz this is a youth shww n if it getz full of family drama in den itz gonna b a normal rona dhona kinda shw...

lyk in all soaps the leads get separated they cry cry cry....thats it!
but i hope itz hatke in kmh wre arjuhi r nt separated but they face the situation 2geathr...

n nywayz till nw v hv nt seen a proper arjhui reunion...

first they fell in love without arohi knwing arjun truth...
den aftr the marriage with the foundation of dudhmani...
n nw wen they finally fall in luv i dnt wnt ny stupid twist 2 separate them....

arre but thoda toh aansun bahao yaar... youth show ka matlab yeh toh nahi.. ki youth are emotion-less!!! n this is arjuhi we r talkin abt.. who says if they'll get separated all they will do is cry cry cry.. plus aadhi KMH ki cast toh inke cupids bane pade hain.. no way this judaii trak is gonna be typical rona dhona.. dun worry abt that at all!!
love_kuki thumbnail

@kuki i dnt mine the twist as far as arjuhi r tofeathr...coz this is a youth shww n if it getz full of family drama in den itz gonna b a normal rona dhona kinda shw...

lyk in all soaps the leads get separated they cry cry cry....thats it!
but i hope itz hatke in kmh wre arjuhi r nt separated but they face the situation 2geathr...

n nywayz till nw v hv nt seen a proper arjhui reunion...

first they fell in love without arohi knwing arjun truth...
den aftr the marriage with the foundation of dudhmani...
n nw wen they finally fall in luv i dnt wnt ny stupid twist 2 separate them....

aww.. chandni!! I understand.. lekin me a bit zalim on this love thing!! agar reunion bata denge to phir how would we see their relationship glow up completely during the worst of circumstances!! shayad.. that is where CV's r heading!! but then again.. lets see what they have in store for us.. ho sakta hai.. jaisa tum bolo aisa hi ho!! just for u - amen to ur thought!! 😊
but me gonna stick to my thought of being zalim!! 😈
aksh4IF thumbnail

nah i guess arjun is a singhania by birth...but alluwalias did sumfin 2 his parents...

mayb he is rps brothrz or sisterz son....
sumfin lyk that...

nahii yaar yeh 6 din kab khatam hoge....
aur ajj ka toh socho arjun kitna hurt hoga arohi ke dhondz ke liye apne feelingz sunke....

chandni, i doubt hez even blood-related to singus.. coz how much ever evil RPS is shown to be.. he wont use someone related to him in that way.. wat hez doing to Arjun is brutal.. letting him put his neck on the line all the time.. n letting him feel so obligated to the singus.. nah.. dun think RPS wud do that.. wat do u think?
aksh4IF thumbnail

aww.. chandni!! I understand.. lekin me a bit zalim on this love thing!! agar reunion bata denge to phir how would we see their relationship glow up completely during the worst of circumstances!! shayad.. that is where CV's r heading!! but then again.. lets see what they have in store for us.. ho sakta hai.. jaisa tum bolo aisa hi ho!! just for u - amen to ur thought!! 😊
but me gonna stick to my thought of being zalim!! 😈

zalim maybe.. but realistic too kuki!!👍🏼
aksh4IF thumbnail

chalo, I agree with u on the 6 days thing!! yeh dhondu.. gadha kab finally chu mantar hoga!! plss aksh.. call the witch doctors we had called before to clean up ML ki bhatakti aatma's!! we r in desperate need of them again.. but this time for one & only kabootar #2!! 😈

I also agree with u on today's epi part!! I have ordered for tons of tissue boxes for myself & my MLSA gang!! so, feel free to use them.. alright.. jokes apart!! think positively for now.. socho ki shayad arohi ke dimag ki batti jal jaye aur woh arjun ko kuch na bataye.. ya to phir.. arjun might not buy her answer & bombard her with her recent pyaar bhare rxns to him.. ho sakta hai na?? so, for now.. don't think drastic.. u'll feel better!! aur agar aisa kuch hua.. to hum sab hai na.. el doosre ko console karne ke liye.. aur CV's ki band bajane ke liye!! 😈

or she might pickup on my idea..be realistic n take arjun into confidence..😍
love_kuki thumbnail

arre but thoda toh aansun bahao yaar... youth show ka matlab yeh toh nahi.. ki youth are emotion-less!!! n this is arjuhi we r talkin abt.. who says if they'll get separated all they will do is cry cry cry.. plus aadhi KMH ki cast toh inke cupids bane pade hain.. no way this judaii trak is gonna be typical rona dhona.. dun worry abt that at all!!

ditto aksh!!
aur.. start se abhi tak we haven't seen rona dhona at all.. we cried for just 2 epis.. when rashi's MC happened & arjuhi cried.. but then we were celebrating nxt day with full horse power.. bcoz arjuhi got married!! uske baad to.. comic hi comic hai.. abhi tak.. I haven't bahaoed 1 single aanson!!
& like u said.. adhe se zyada log r cupids & they want arjuhi together.. so, they would do everything in their power to unite them!!
& ppl r forgetting.. the biggest cupid of them all for arjuhi!! socho socho kaun???

DESTINYYYYYYYYYY!! it's destiny that brought them together.. got them married.. nafrat mein bhi pyaar jagaya phir se.. aaj they want to confess.. what better we want!! destiny would never let them separate.. they can use as much glycerin as they want.. but would never get separated.. they would sooner or later get together & fight the world!! 👏

love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

arre yaar.. kal ke thread mein .. when we were reacting to the last part.. i said ki watever it is Arjun's parents will be related to Ullus n Singus.. matlab ke they cud have purani jaan-pehchaan.. n then the joke started that arjun arohi got swapped.. n stuff.. it was a ROFLspam session.. 😳 i dint think anyone wud leech to that joke in a serious way.. time n again i have written this since then ki i myself dun want arjun to be related to ulluwaliyas.. but is aag ko jitna kam karne ki koshish karo.. kahin aur se nikal hi aata hai 

btw.. agree wid ur nafrat ke phere analysis.. TBC board toh lagna hi hai inke relationship ke upar.. u know how they'll have "just married" ka sign.. vaise 😆

Aksh!! tere bare mein to mein janti hoon yaar!! but there r ppl out there who seriously think this can happen!! koi plsss.. unke dimag ke diye mein tel dalke aao!! 😆

Thanks partner!! for ur conformation on nafrat ke phere!! 😊
channi_star thumbnail
awwwnnn aksh n kuki...chalo let me go wid u guyz!!!!
joh bhi hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai...
mayb this twist make arjuhi's luv more stronger n deeper...