Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

n yhh arjun cnt b lovedeeps son...she is nt that old 2 hv a son lyk arjun...lol

agar raj hota toh samaj sakte the...

aur yaha pe toh saab arjun aur arohi ko bhai behen banane pe tule hue hai...

agar ekta maiya neh yeh padhliya toh pagal hojayegi...
i mean she is gonna get shocked 2 c pplz view abt her thoughts/story...

🤣

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: channi_star

haha!! yh kuki n aksh dikh raha hai yaha pe logical battein chal rahi hai...

yaar mujhe kal ka epi itna accha nahi laga...yhh the 1st part was nice...the actingz by karanika n mohan was awesome...
but the situation aur hintz abt cumin situations was bad....i dint lyk it...

u feeling bad that dhondz messed it up for arjuhi again?? arre kyun fikar karti hai.. either ways 6 days me dhondz ka patta kat jaayega..  n abhi RPS apna jaal phekega.. story will get intense.. am gonna super love it!!
aksh4IF thumbnail

n yhh arjun cnt b lovedeeps son...she is nt that old 2 hv a son lyk arjun...lol

agar raj hota toh samaj sakte the...

aur yaha pe toh saab arjun aur arohi ko bhai behen banane pe tule hue hai...

agar ekta maiya neh yeh padhliya toh pagal hojayegi...
i mean she is gonna get shocked 2 c pplz view abt her thoughts/story...

🤣

arre why arjun arohi will become bro-sis.. if we r putting arjun on ullu side then we r countering that by arohi being kumud's daughter na..ROFL
either ways, we were not serious abt that.. i so dun want arjun to be bio related to any of these chars..  i hope whatever RPSs secret is.. Arjun's parents r not related to either families.. maybe friends.. relation big NO NO!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha!! yh kuki n aksh dikh raha hai yaha pe logical battein chal rahi hai...

yaar mujhe kal ka epi itna accha nahi laga...yhh the 1st part was nice...the actingz by karanika n mohan was awesome...
but the situation aur hintz abt cumin situations was bad....i dint lyk it...

chandni.. I beg to differ there!! we can't have path full of roses everyday na!! agar story mein excitement, twist, mystery, intensity na ho.. to phir dekhne ka maza kaise aayega!! I know lot of ppl r very sad abut the coming twist!! to be honest.. I'm scared to but I'm all ready for it.. I always wanted to see this kinda intense epi's since the start of non-jhok & comic track!! that was nice too.. but story has to move on now.. we can't expect to see comics at all the time & just plain romance everyday!! love to me means pain as well!! as much pain u inflict.. love btw two ppl deepens down!! which is what we'll see with arjuhi now!!
so, I agree the situations r bad!! but that is what would make arjuhi's love stronger & deeper.. they would stand by each other.. sooner or later!! and voila.. Kitani Mohobbat hai!!
love_kuki thumbnail

agree with u on pyaar one Aksh!! their nautanki's r never gonna end.. even after reunion!! 😆 they love to get back at each other but that is what they love abut each other.. that none of them give up!! they keep trying untill they succeed!! 😆 so, yeah!! truly.. this account can never get settled.. we'll always see the board.. "To Be Continued"!! 😆😆
channi_star thumbnail
nah i guess arjun is a singhania by birth...but alluwalias did sumfin 2 his parents...
mayb he is rps brothrz or sisterz son....
sumfin lyk that...

nahii yaar yeh 6 din kab khatam hoge....
aur ajj ka toh socho arjun kitna hurt hoga arohi ke dhondz ke liye apne feelingz sunke....
love_kuki thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

arre why arjun arohi will become bro-sis.. if we r putting arjun on ullu side then we r countering that by arohi being kumud's daughter na..🤣
either ways, we were not serious abt that.. i so dun want arjun to be bio related to any of these chars..  i hope whatever RPSs secret is.. Arjun's parents r not related to either families.. maybe friends.. relation big NO NO!!

Aksh!! they can never ever be bro-sis!! I stand by my word.. seriously!! yeh idea kiske dimag mein aaya tha sabse pehle!! I'm ready to bet $ 2000 on this.. 😆  I don't even think he would be an ulluwaliya!! His relation to ullu's & RPS would be that of his parents death, I guess!!
but bro-sis!! "nahin nahin kabhi nahin.. aisa karo na atyachar" 😆
aksh4IF thumbnail
ya arjun hurt hoga.. kuch drastic karega.. phir arohi ke dimaag me batti jalegi.. tab tak dhondz aur jay ka patta katega.. phir judaii hogi.. aah i cant wait for all that drama...ab KMH comedy show thodi na hai.. it has a proper plot..n it has to finish its run na.. hamesha thode hi comedy dikhate rahenge.. story ke suspense aur thriller parts ko toh bahar aane do yaar!! i agree with wat kuki partner said.. it ain't a bed of roses.. n pyar aur nafrat ke beech dard hota hai.. pyar mein bhi aur nafrat mein bhi.. ab uss dard ko dikhane ka waqt aa gaya hai.. i know ppl r gonna be sad.. but the reunion after all this mayhem will be sweet n we'll all be here to celebrate that na.. aakhir KMH mein kitani mohabbat hai toh dekhna hi hai!!

o and.. up until now .. CVs have handled even serious traks with more comedy than usual shows.. toh maybe they'll continue that!! so dun get upset..
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
@kuki i dnt mine the twist as far as arjuhi r tofeathr...coz this is a youth shww n if it getz full of family drama in den itz gonna b a normal rona dhona kinda shw...
lyk in all soaps the leads get separated they cry cry cry....thats it!
but i hope itz hatke in kmh wre arjuhi r nt separated but they face the situation 2geathr...

n nywayz till nw v hv nt seen a proper arjhui reunion...

first they fell in love without arohi knwing arjun truth...
den aftr the marriage with the foundation of dudhmani...
n nw wen they finally fall in luv i dnt wnt ny stupid twist 2 separate them....

channi_star thumbnail
hmmmm ok guyz as u say...i myt b overreacting!!!!
well cnt wait 4 their date 2de....
still hopin arohi says the truth...