Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] - Page 35

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
u know.. bua doesn't seem so young now.. that epi in which arohi stole kumud's keys.. the way bua is shown to rem arohi's bachpan ke kaarname.. she must have been old enuf to rem details like that na.. but i still can digest arjun being her son.. or even remotely related to ulllus.. vaise hi koi qualities toh hai nahi iss bande mein!! its all so confusing!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

u know.. bua doesn't seem so young now.. that epi in which arohi stole kumud's keys.. the way bua is shown to rem arohi's bachpan ke kaarname.. she must have been old enuf to rem details like that na.. but i still can digest arjun being her son.. or even remotely related to ulllus.. vaise hi koi qualities toh hai nahi iss bande mein!! its all so confusing!!

naahhh!! that's more than impossible aksh!! she might be older than Arohi.. but can't be so old as to have a kid arohi's age or arjun's age!! for eg. If she's even 9 - 10 yrs elder to arohi.. imagine arohi's age equals my age approx!! then, bua would be my masi's age!! my masi has kid 15 yrs!! agar jaldi bhi hota na baby bua ko.. phir bhi the kid would be max 17 yrs or so!! not as old as Arjun!! c'mon yaar!! not possible at all!! she doesn't look that old either.. may be she has something to do with Rudra.. but nothing with arjun!! I won't be able to digest it.. agar CV's ko aisa kuch dikhana tha then, they could have gotten an actress who looks a little older than lovedeep.. she doesn't look right age!! lekin phir CV's ka koi bharosa nahin!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

naahhh!! that's more than impossible aksh!! she might be older than Arohi.. but can't be so old as to have a kid arohi's age or arjun's age!! for eg. If she's even 9 - 10 yrs elder to arohi.. imagine arohi's age equals my age approx!! then, bua would be my masi's age!! my masi has kid 15 yrs!! agar jaldi bhi hota na baby bua ko.. phir bhi the kid would be max 17 yrs or so!! not as old as Arjun!! c'mon yaar!! not possible at all!! she doesn't look that old either.. may be she has something to do with Rudra.. but nothing with arjun!! I won't be able to digest it.. agar CV's ko aisa kuch dikhana tha then, they could have gotten an actress who looks a little older than lovedeep.. she doesn't look right age!! lekin phir CV's ka koi bharosa nahin!!

and 👏 for ur explanation..wah wah!! kya logic dikhaya tune..👏

ab accnts analyse karna resume kar..  aksh very interested in knowing!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
koi mujhe apni ghaddi mein bithao...plzz update me on the pagalpan goin on hea...
mere offline jaane se pehle nishu yaha pe vidz ki baarish kar rahi thi....
baad mein kuki ayi hai...pakka kisika band bajane ki baat kara rahi hogi!!
chall lemme go thru the posts pata chal jayega ajj kuki ka gussa kispar hai...lol
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: channi_star

koi mujhe apni ghaddi mein bithao...plzz update me on the pagalpan goin on hea...

mere offline jaane se pehle nishu yaha pe vidz ki baarish kar rahi thi....
baad mein kuki ayi hai...pakka kisika band bajane ki baat kara rahi hogi!!
chall lemme go thru the posts pata chal jayega ajj kuki ka gussa kispar hai...lol

no gussa dear.. aur aaj MLSA ne hummer bahar nikala hi nahi.. me n kuki super luved the epi na..😉
love_kuki thumbnail

and 👏 for ur explanation..wah wah!! kya logic dikhaya tune..👏

ab accnts analyse karna resume kar..  aksh very interested in knowing!!

Thanks partner!! abhi abhi coffee pi na uska asar hai yeh!! 😆

completed accounts analysis!! what do u think.. did I miss something??
love_kuki thumbnail

no gussa dear.. aur aaj MLSA ne hummer bahar nikala hi nahi.. me n kuki super luved the epi na..😉

ditto!! aksh.. 😊

chandni!! I super loved the epi.. though hated dhondu.. but today me & aksh... have been talking logic & sane things all over up untill now for the past 4.5 hrs!! 😲 infact!! aaj to we have surpassed the limits of impressive logics!! hi 5!! partner!!

channi_star thumbnail
haha!! yh kuki n aksh dikh raha hai yaha pe logical battein chal rahi hai...
yaar mujhe kal ka epi itna accha nahi laga...yhh the 1st part was nice...the actingz by karanika n mohan was awesome...
but the situation aur hintz abt cumin situations was bad....i dint lyk it...
aksh4IF thumbnail

Ok.. abut nafrat ke phere's.. analysis!! chalo.. dekhte hai if any accounts r unsettled yet!!

1. Nafrat - nafrat to kab ki hawa mein udd gayi aksh!! we don't even see a little glimpse of it.. what we r seeing now are the memories.. which r more so reminded to them by others.. they themselves don't even remember it!! those r more from Arohi's side right now.. though Arjun suffered equally but like we know she never realizes how much her actions have hurted him.. arjun clinches in pain but keeps it to himsellf!! while Arohi.. what Arjun did to her during wedding.. was more open & he even declared it to her.. which is why it haunts her till now!! but she doesn't care abut it anymore!!
So, this one settled!! Agreed

2. Beizzati - according to me, he never harmed her family intentionally, even after what he thought happened with rashi bcoz of arohi & her family!! he was actually very heart broken at that time so said what he couldn't think of doing but never actually directly did anything to any of the members..not in his character.. while Arohi is doing everything she can to harass each & every singhu!! If we equate arohi's harassemsnt of singhus with that of arjun's when he teared them up by wedding arohi!! So, account settled again!! Agreed

3. Family dushmani - alright!! this is the bigggggggg one.. which was always present but now has started to surface big time!! we'll be seeing this in effect soon..😕 Tissue boxes on stand by

4. Pyaar - pyaar abhi abhi to dikhna shuru hua hai!! they both know they love each other & that the other one loves them too.. just that there are so many MU's btw them.. which is stopping them from confessing it to one another!! & MU's would continue.. but what is more imp is that even in drastic circumstances their love over powers their hatefulness.. which clearly shows the unspoken bond they share!! just that they don't want to accept it.. now, they want to accept this & even confess but the circumstances won't let them!! which is what we have to see.. as to how their love wins again against all odds & hurdles!!  So, arjun here wins again.. he did say that he won't let anything happen to her.. no one can hurt her & he truly stood by that statement!! now, it's arohi's turn to do the same.. she has started it recently.. hope she continues it!! so, for now account settled.. Hope they won't hurt each other again intentionally due to the coming MU!! but rather stand by one another..
i think intentionally karenge.. abhi arohi knows arjun is upset by dhondz.. but she'll still stick up for dhondz love n hurt arjun again.. phir arjun will continue his LKL nautanki.. the MUs r getting more intense n so are their tactics to get back at each other or to make the other confess first.. either ways therez a lot of hurt.. but like i said in my analysis.. yeh accnt kabhi nahi settle hoga.. even after their happily ever after there will be outstanding balances..but these will be rosier, cuter n more adorable ones.. the romantic types 😆 but accnt will still remain open 

aksh4IF thumbnail

ditto!! aksh.. 😊

chandni!! I super loved the epi.. though hated dhondu.. but today me & aksh... have been talking logic & sane things all over up untill now for the past 4.5 hrs!! 😲 infact!! aaj to we have surpassed the limits of impressive logics!! hi 5!! partner!!

hi 5!! 🥳