Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ooh fake KK is here..  aayiye aayiye!! ML me aapka phirse swaagat hai!!
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ditto!! daddi.. plz humari izzat rakhlo aur arjuhi ko apne evil bete se bacha lo.. no matter waht..we luv u.. aap se humne kitna kuch seekha hai!! πŸ€£ *aksh, both hands in the air.. bows down*πŸ˜‰

ditto!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
akki0113 thumbnail

FAKE!!!!???? how do u kno...
love_kuki thumbnail

oye.. watching nafrat ke phere.. 

four accnts:
nafrat - yeh toh abhi rahi nahi.. not even in pretense.. so settledπŸ‘πŸΌ
family dushmani - yeh abhi shuru ho raha hai.. πŸ˜•
beizzati - iska bhi settle ho gaya na.. arjun ne jo kiya..uska arohi ne settle kar diya na.. or is there something left here.. only arohi's memories of wat arjun did are more hurtful than wat arohi did to arjun.. coz arjun ka zyada dramatic tha..
pyar - yeh bhi resume ho gaya hai.. abhi MUs bhi barabar hai.. but yeh accnt kabhi band nahi ho sakta.. always outstanding balance rahega!!😎

ditto yaar!! that reminds me.. mein bhi dekhke aati hoon one of my fav epi's nafrat ke phere!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_kuki

Agree with u on Rashi bit!! she felt the same when kicking out piggy & she even said it.. she knew the void but was scared of the completely emptiness in her life if she confronted the void!! Rashi & Arjun r very very similar bcoz Rashi has literally grew up under Arjun's influence & so has Romit!! but more so Rashi!! Arjun for Rashi has been more of a father figure than an elder bro!! she has shared every thought of her life with arjun.. Arjun has shielded her all his life from any darkness or unhappiness which has bonded them into a beautiful bond!! they r there for eachother whatsoever happens.. infact Rashi's life revolves around arjun only!! she knows her family's true colours and intentions & have always tried to make arjun see the truth so that he could then, live his life happily!! khair.. I do agree with u on the indifferent bit.. now I see what u wanted to say there.. he wasn't there for rashi then!! also, he's ready to take piggy into business so that his business doesn't suffer & that his daughters personal life has nothing to do with business!! Truly 😈exactly!! 

gr88 thought aksh!! me hope so too that it would this time be Rashi against Piggy!! she has suffered enough.. it has made her stronger bcoz of which she could gather strength to kick piggy out of her life.. so, she can alone stand against piggy & cover her loving bro & protect him whole heartedly!! hope it goes this way!! Goooo Rashiiiiiiii!! Girl Powerrrrr!!

again agree on ur Micky vs. Arjun!! vaise bhi chachundar can never live upto sher's standards!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but today.. when Arjun poured his heart out to RPS.. it was challenging & accusation of not providing that shield, protection & reason to live!! that would have given him a aim in his life!! He has a feeling of  the void that has been given to him by his so-called parentrs intentionally or unintentionally but like I said before.. he doesn't have the strength to accept it at this time bcoz he has no one with him not even arohi completely, if these relations he have r left behind!! Although he has a strong feeling that arohi loves him.. he still doesn't trust that completely bcoz he hasn't had a confirmation & he doesn't want to risk everything as of yet!! but I'm head-over-heels in love with this character ARJUN SINGHANIA for what he said today & did today.. that too directly to the person who he thinks is responsible for making his life!! Rudra!! Kudos to uuuu!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ditto!!.. πŸ€£ @bold.. strength, he does..he just thinks he doesnt..😑
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail

Aksh!! Poojaaaaaaaaaa.. where r u?? PC ki zarurat pad gayi hai yahan.. aur tu gayab hai!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki0113

FAKE!!!!???? how do u kno...

coz.. humari aisi kismat kahan ki KK humari bakbak padhne chale aaye.. πŸ˜† n btw bacchu.. hum toh confirm kar chuke .. dint believe u even the first time πŸ€£.. u r nt convincing enuff.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
akki0113 thumbnail

Aksh!! Poojaaaaaaaaaa.. where r u?? PC ki zarurat pad gayi hai yahan.. aur tu gayab hai!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PC WHO???
aksh4IF thumbnail

PC ko tune aur mein toh kal bhagaya tha.. vaise bhi usse kyun pareshan kar rahi hai.. iske liye MLSA hi kaafi hai!!πŸ₯±
aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki0113

PC WHO???

and we rest our case.. KK ko pata naa ho ki PC kaun hai..😲 haila!! isse bada blooper toh BT bhi nahi dikhata πŸ€£