Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] - Page 18

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved this episode! Raj is so cute, surprised that Arohi woke up so early and wishing Arjun the best of luck since Arohi wants to spend time with him. Such a cute scene, Arjun looked happy when Raj said that

I love Arohi's determination not to let Arjun out of her sight, she is persistent and with good reason as it turns out Arjun's life really was in danger. Dhondo and Jay have such rotten timing, they interrupted such a good scene between Arjun and Arohi. It was like finally Arjun was asking the right question but they just had to be interrupted. I like that Arohi wanted to discuss things further though, over a date. Arjun is so cute when he smiles

I hope the storyline with Dhondo and Jay wraps up soon or at least let the misunderstandings be cleared for Arohi and Arjun. I am tired of the misunderstandings, I am just ready for them to admit their feelings already but it seems Rudra will be the next challenge for Arohi and Arjun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

And she did, forgotting she was still in her pyjama🤣

''Namaste uncleji,pranaam aunty. Abhinav is taking a shower, I came here for group discussion for a project.'' felt to say.

doobi hui mother knew she was lying, as she understood she is the one who answered the phone and she is still in her pyjama. Mom is getting chakar
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXr0Z5_XCIo[/YOUTUBE]

she cant believe her eyes,the girl seemed good too as she had a sweet voice. now mother is confused🤣🤣. she liked the family that his husband looked for and she feels that this girl is not bad either.

''who are you,beti?'' asked the dad in a serious voice.

''She is abhi's friend,she used to come at home,''lied the mother leaaving Avni to wonder what is happening
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rosh, din wanna spam that thread .. so am answering ur post here.. thnx.. dint think u were being funny.. ðŸ¤—
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Maa confused?!?!?!?! haila.... yeh kya horaha hai.... is maa gonna help the son??
roshaniD thumbnail
i know Aksh, the thread is as such that  joking doesn't feel right there...but DITTO mein kya funny hai yeh hum jaante hai na...😉

🤗
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
'The guy was coming from his shower, in his casual wear, while wearing his watch and moving down the staircase,thought that it was the postman,said:
''Any letter for me darling? or sab ke sab for my kharoos baap?''
roshaniD thumbnail
oh oh ðŸ˜² told you .. yeh ladka total kabootar hai.....
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshaniD

i read aksh... and I agree as well... i thought maybe Arjun's dad was killed by the ullus in some mission n Arjun's mom left him in the jungle some years later cuz she simply couldn't take care of him alone.... Arjun said he got out of the jungle alone na.. so he had to have been around 5 6 at least...but then RPS had to have kept a track of him or else how could he have recognize him after so many years...

agree.. i dint write specifically but .. i ws thinking there might have been an accident on that solan ka raasta n therefore arjun got separated from his parents n got lost in the jungle.. RPS who was rite there noticed all this n used it to his advantage later.. i had been thinking this all along.. n my suspsicions were confirmed when RPS showed his true colors after Arjun returned from the jungle-kidnap trak n RPS said we dun love him, but he does love us.. i kept thinking "was RPS really so generous that he willingly took in 3 orphans just for the sake of his business? wasn't he said to be living a financially difficult life himself.. then how did he take in 3 kids while had 3 of his own?" now i know.. ðŸ˜¡

sorry nishu.. tere story ke beech Ads ki tarah mein serious convo chala rahi hun. ðŸ¤£
kavyasam thumbnail
hellooo   everyone  kaun kaun hai ,    me here for  20 mins  only   ðŸ˜­  fill me in please ,  kya  baat  chal rahi hai , summary batao . 
roshaniD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

agree.. i dint write specifically but .. i ws thinking there might have been an accident on that solan ka raasta n therefore arjun got separated from his parents n got lost in the jungle.. RPS who was rite there noticed all this n used it to his advantage later.. i had been thinking this all along.. n my suspsicions were confirmed when RPS showed his true colors after Arjun returned from the jungle-kidnap trak n RPS said we dun love him, but he does love us.. i kept thinking "was RPS really so generous that he willingly took in 3 orphans just for the sake of his business? wasn't he said to be living a financially difficult life himself.. then how did he take in 3 kids while had 3 of his own?" now i know.. ðŸ˜¡

sorry nishu.. tere story ke beech Ads ki tarah mein serious convo chala rahi hun. ðŸ¤£

i know Aksh... you this reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean.... not sure if you are familiar with it.. when Jack kmew will was bootstraps son he use him all along for his own gain, while making Will think that jack is helping him...