Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101] - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
yhh badi evn i dnt think arjun n arohi r blood related....
omg if ekta maiya shws that they r blood related den shez gonna get into terrible controversies... πŸ˜†
and i am done.. for the lack of a better word.. my take on p1..πŸ˜†

ML walon.. alvida.. me back after some sleep.. πŸ˜‰
chandni, zooni, shilpa - lovely takes.. karan, kritz, sami n MK really did an awesome job today!!
Originally posted by Eshu11

Nisha gonna hit the reserved button again

Edited1:

Part 1 watched and I love full scene of part 1. The Arjun Arohi Raj bit has always been a sweet treat to watch and most of all I enjoyed watching the fun loving childlike excitement of Arohi who for her is going in a mysterious adventure while Arjun again as that is his job needs to be full focused, I love the way Arohi forced to go with Arjun and Arohi is getting a premonition of it will be something exciting, Arohi as we have already watched the SBB segment we can say for sure your wish is being fulfiled aage parts mein🀣

Edited2:
🀣
After kalicharan who reborn as Kali the professional missing shooter 🀣🀣 ab I remember this guy too in KMH1 - was he Vikas right 🀣 who has yet to avenge from Arjun and Arohi 🀣 
Arohi was so so protective towards Arjun and we like it. I am left for the moment to wonder if Arjun knows Arohi did that for saving his life and I can't take it anymore too, the least excuse is really cropping to a bigger one. Arjun is definitely feeling so insecure on Arohi on the fact that he really thinks Arohi loves Arjun. This is too far stretched for me, I love dhondhu who is the replicate image of Arjun as lover but now I think practically this misunderstanding should not be far fetched. No one will put their own sacred relationship that they hold so much for even their friends on a basis of misunderstanding that is so futile too. I hope CV takes it into consideration. When Arjun has said to Arohi thats his biggest question in his life, and when we have seen Arohi to be practical, who is against Arjun sacrificing himself for his familly, then how can they show the same character to sacrifice this relationship on the basis of misunderstanding for her friend even if we know that Arohi will always help her friends.

Chal am off for other parts

perfect point.. aru cant give arjun lectures abt being shaheed n all if shez gonna pull one that too for dhondz.. btw nishu.. u wrote Arjun..here it is dhondz..purpled it!!πŸ˜‰
n vikas being reborn as kali.🀣. i noted that too.. season 1 me he wanted to malign arjuhis prof relationship...yahan pe full on bedroom me blanket-e-haath pakad liya..pati patni hai yaar.. yahan pe teri daal nahi galegi.. chal nikal!! πŸ˜‰

woh 'nikal' kali ke liye tha.. ab mein bhi khisak rahi hun.. will come back to read teh rest of ur parts!! time mile toh read our spamming p97 onwards.. loads to ROFL!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Edited on previous page.

Shilps I gt ur point now n i wrote on it on part 4
omg just read all the crazy spamming from yesterday's lounge...yeh kya kiya tum logone...family dynamics ko vaat lagayi?😑😲🀣  🀣kavya tum bhi shaamil thi?😲 🀣🀣🀣

arohi is kumud's lost beti?!?!....haan this is more than possible 🀣🀣

jai ho spammers!!!...my name should be removed from the biggest spammer award 😳

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
eisa mat kaho Jannat sab baraabar hai.......

Aaj ka epi keisa tha???? Raj was too cute as usual na.... 

Originally posted by roshaniD

eisa mat kaho Jannat sab baraabar hai.......

Aaj ka epi keisa tha???? Raj was too cute as usual na.... 

yeh rosh he was indeed...just love that kiddo ⭐️

i have to admit today's epi was not great...yeh saala dhondhu ki vaijaise😑
but loved RPS 😈
nishaaa πŸ€— you still here?
congos for the awards πŸ˜‰ 🀣🀣

dhondhu ki wrong timing ki dath deni padegi lagta hai
singhaniya family has started

"wrong entry ki best coaching"
n dhondhu is d first student
n now jay is also added