Mohabbat Lounge [16/3 - Epi. 101]

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.
1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum" 
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.
Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,
Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

For more details on mission bring KMH n KK2 to t
the top in i-f rankings, have a look at this..Action To Increase Chaska Meter n TRP ..

link to previous thread:
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1637777Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

NOTE:
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I am back with another note ๐Ÿ˜†
okay so all of u guys i am very disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ญ none of u sent anything for the 100th epi celebration ๐Ÿ˜ก i only got 1 VM and tehreem got few votes.

we have decided that we will be extending this to 100th ML celebration. I have lost count once again on how many we've reached, but there is alot more time for all of u. Tomorrow for the 100th epi I will be opening the thread with a little surprise ๐Ÿ˜‰ so keep waiting ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and i have copy pasted from before, but there are more additions ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

alright so as far as the awards goes, here's the list:

So for the celebration we are conducting  an award function and some other things so that you guys can participate and show your love towards ML and KMH ( it doesnt mean other people dont love it i know they can express much better in words )

For award function we have some nominations what you guys have to do is nominate ML members for every category BUT BUT we have some rules defined for it
1) You can nominate the same person for different categories only two times that means a certain person can be nominated for one and then the other thats it not more than that.
2)If you think two members deserve the same award then write both their names both not more than two.
3)These awards are just for fun and celebrations DONOT i say DONOT take them personally and nominate people randomly not by their specific quality or something =)

So the nominations are as follows
1) Best spammer of ML
2) Best writer of ML
3) Best entertainer of ML
4) Ghajini of ML
5) Miss absent of ML
6) Lady gaga of ML
7) Bittoo sharma of ML
8) Raj of ML
9) Don of ML
10) Teacher of ML
11) Arjun of ML
12) Arohi of ML
13) Gauri of ML
14) Most boring person of ML
15) Shyest on ML
16) Dadu of ML
17) DJ of ML
18) Rashi of ML
19) Shefali of ML
20) Rudra of ML
21) Kumud of ML
22) Biggest fan of ML ๐Ÿ˜›
23) miss/mr drama queen of ML
24) Karan of ML
25) Kritika of ML

Now after voting you guys have to pm all the nominations to  -tehreem-  and the subject must be Nominations for ML award function or just Nominations ๐Ÿ˜†
DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS BEFORE 100TH ML. yes i don't know the date, but we all will let you all know ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PLEASE SEND IN USERNAMES NOT ANY NICKS OR REAL NAMES !!

Do vote guys its a kind request though i can order also but i chose to remain polite ๐Ÿ˜†

and the next is:

Alrightttt so the next thing we have is VM/Siggie/Avi Contest ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ *yes i want u to copy that emoticon* so all you creative people, get your minds working and software's rolling because you have to make some amazing VMs/Siggies/Avi!!!  I know everyone is excited about this...because I am excited to watch all of them  
PM me with the subject as "VM/Siggie/Avi Contest" and hmm the deadline is 3 days before the 100th ML ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Maximum siggies/Avi's allowed: 3
Maximum VMs allowed: 2

soooo content is basically, 100th ML celebration VM/Siggie/Avi ๐Ÿฅณ

love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res ๐Ÿ˜Š

will come back & edit.. later in the day!!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
today's episode n more than that yesterday's spamming.. has me going  hawaon ka rukh badal raha hai  ML walon.. fasten ur seat belts..(hopefully this time.. this foreboding has some future ๐Ÿ˜†)

โค๏ธKITANI GALATIYAN HAIโค๏ธ
RPS!! ur too good man!!. *aksh bows down to u*

aaj sab ne koi na koi galti ki
RPS ne kumud ko bataya - galti
Arjun ne RPS ko bataya - galti
Arohi ne Arjun ko promise kiya - galti
Dhondz ne Arohi se kaha - galti
Jay ne Arjun se kaha - galti

aaj take nahi.. sirf retake.. saare episode ke characters ka class yahan pe chal raha hai.. attendance at self-risk!!๐Ÿ˜‰ aaj ka class starts from half way thru the episode.. kyunki uske pehle raj ka scene tha.. jo ki bohot adorable tha..aur obviously perfect tha..luved arohi satak-fying to her pati-dev.. aaj Mrs.Don jaayengi kaam par.. Mr. Don ke saath.. secret mission par.. 
biggest concern for arohi.. shades bhool gayi.. 
biggest concern for arjun.. kahin yeh satki hui ladki apne gharvalon ko na bula le!! 
biggest concern for Raj.. was his mom deciding to spend time with dad.. all day!! toh woh khisak gaya school ke bahane ๐Ÿ˜†

utaro arjun, jaldi utaro.. gunde aa rahe hain tumhari jaan lene.. uske pehle mein lungi.. tumhare kapde!!!๐Ÿคฃ and finally in the blanket..๐Ÿ˜ณ ................bola bhi kya.. dhondz..!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ ewww...๐Ÿคข

"aaj issi waqt sach jaanna chahta hun mein.. kya rishta hai tumhara aur dhondu ka? arohi sach batana.. yeh sawaal mere zindagi ka sabse zaruri sawaal ban gaya hai!!"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

kal arohi tujhse bulvana chahti thi.. aaj jhat se tumne saari baat kardi.. ab arohi ke muh pe tala  tum dono ne kya contract sign kiya hai ki at any given time dono me se sirf ek bolega aur dusra chup rahega!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ

next stop.. these phones i tell u.. ๐Ÿ˜ก arjuhi shud give disclaimer to each other like they give in movie theaters n classes.. plz switch of ur fone or put them on silent mode!! har baar bajta hai!! aur har baar yeh dono utha te hain!! kya hai.. phone nahi uthaya toh kaunsa roof gir jayega!!

aah finally..arohi asked arjun out.. dinner date!! oriental restaurant wapas khulvao!! ๐Ÿ˜†
yeh arohi humesha double meaning wali baatein hi kyun karti hai?? 
"toh kya tum aaj dinner par humari lifes discuss karna pasand karoge??!!"๐Ÿ˜ก
ab yeh kal dhondz ko protect karne ke liye apni love life pe talwar latkayegi.. aur bechara arjun.. abhi toh dad ko bola tha ki he doesnt want to separate from arjun.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ... aaarohi!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก jo baatein sunni chahiye..woh tum kabhi nahi sunti ho.. u cudnt over hear arjun's convo with dad this time!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Arjun: "jaan ka dushman jab jaan bachane lage toh iska kya matlab hai.." 
yeh toh arjun ko aaj raat pata chalega.. but humein kal ke thread mein pata chal gaya.. ullus ki barbadi singus ke haathon.. for more info.. plz check the previous thread starting p97..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Jay: word of advice to u.. love guru tum ho.. arjun se help maango ge..toh tumhari life toh gayi samandar me!! vaise hi yeh shaadi nahi honi hai.. tum khudko aur confusion me kyun daal rahe ho yaar!! just sit back n relax.. nahi toh arjun-arohi-dhondz-archi square me ghum jaoge!! infact..u wud get better help from raj baccha!!๐Ÿ˜‰

dhondz: "woh gusse me ek galat faisla lelegi aur teen teen zindagiyan humesha ke liye barbaad ho jayengi" 
abbe bevakuf.. tu teen zindagiyon ki baat karta hai.. yahan pe poora ka poora fanbase hil jaayega..๐Ÿ˜ญ agar arjuhi bichad gaye.. aur teri toh vaat lagegi hi agar tu unke bichad ne ka mukhya kaaran/saadhan bana toh!! ๐Ÿ˜กis liye humare raaste se hat ja dhondz!! yeh MLSA ka warning hai!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Arohi: "i really want to help u but.. mein aur arjun.. " 
arohi.. NO!! arohi NO!!.. dhondz ki baat life me ek baar toh mat suno.. arjun ka dil mat tod arohi.. nahi toh tere piche hummer laga denge.. jaise arjun ki gaadi ke piche hero lag gaya tha!!๐Ÿ˜ก n btw.. dhondz ne tumhe archi ke liye madad maangi hai.. u can take arjun into confidence.. he'll deffo help out when he finds out dhondz is not after u n that dhondz-archi truly luv each other.. woh khud jay se bhi baat karega!! tu bol ke to dekh!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arjun: "mujhe nahi lagta Dad.." 
Arjun yeh tune kya kia.. apni pair pe itni badi khuladi.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ. telling RPS that u dun want to leave arohi n that u r loving ur life now n u might not be able to put ur neck on the line for RPS is the most unsavory thing for him.. dekha nahi kaise phatak se RPS ne apna mann badal liya.. hez always make or break attitude..

dekh kavya, humara arohi is kumud's daughter wala theory prove ho raha hai.. woh bhi chup chup ke baatein sunti hai ๐Ÿ˜†

RPS: luved Mohan Kapoor's acting today..i loved the way RPS lost his cool.. his repressed anger.. his emphasised words.. underlining the evil cogs turning in his head.. ๐Ÿ‘ super job by MK.. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ.. 
"mein arjun ko pehli baar uss din mila jis din woh iss duniya mein aaya tha.." 
and with this line.. we'll see the distinctive change in KMH's light fun mood..  i hope 
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
shibz thumbnail
maahiyaa......oo......maahiyaa....................... :D

in the earlier episodes dey played just maahiya track...today it starts from kaise kahen....continued to maahiya... hope we soon get to hear the whole sufi version track๐Ÿ˜ kitne installments hain!!!๐Ÿค”

kavya...i liked the bed scene...was better dan i expected with Arjun askin her bout the truth๐Ÿ˜
but i felt the sufi version started abruptly...may be i was dreamin n suddenly it plays.. lol anyways...was pleasure to hear "maahiyaa....." still ringing at my ears๐Ÿ˜ณ

RPS was really evil today... that sounds serious but how far will KMH show serious tracks? i dont trust the CVs on dis๐Ÿ˜‰ but rather dan Arjun having this secret with his past, i'd prefer RPS causing danger to Arohi's life instead...could expect some intensity but the raaz n Arjun being shattered it all becomes repetitive y poor Arjun always? already Arohi is goin to get from me the moment she tells Arjun dat she is with Dhondu... n Dhondu๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก is already getting joothe, chappals, tamatar, tamotoes, ande, eggs from me๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
How selfish...iske liye i wish he also doesnt get his Archi easily!! argh!!๐Ÿคข n why is Arjun & Jay acting negative? i mean they should ask Archi if she loves someone else instead of "i wont let anyone stop this wedding" Arjun๐Ÿ˜ˆ tumne tho drama kiya tha chikuhi weding mein n here u are against that fella?๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh n i love that the CVs are going into the flashback...so they picked dis line from there...Arjun is now afraid of death so will not do the dangerous tasks for RPS as feared by RPS once upon a time.. aww...he loves his life coz someone else loves himโค๏ธ

n ek raaz agar RPS ki paas hai tho ek KSA ki paas bhi hona chahiye๐Ÿ˜‰ it'l be fun if Arohi belongs to the Singhus๐Ÿ˜† Arjun belonging to ullus is not a bad idea either provided he shouldnt go to the ullus like a good boy๐Ÿ˜› me not a fan of ullus!!! but love AS๐Ÿ˜ 

HATE DHONDU!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited1:
ok i never wanted Arjun to be associated with any of the living cast...hope he is not!!
n wat bout the story he had told to Arohi wen he cums to see her to her room in the dark? dint he say that he doesnt know y his parents abandoned him? n that he was lost in the jungle n found a way to the orphanage himself?๐Ÿ˜• please CVs clear all this...i cant ignore too many loopholes n neither can i make compromise without limits..
Edited by shibz - 13 years ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i officially declare raj the cutest kid on tv ! best of arjun lol๐Ÿ˜†
luv how arohi drags hubby with her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

finally arohi gets to go on a secret mission  ๐Ÿ˜† haan arohi your hubby will grant all your wishes dont worry๐Ÿ˜†

n arohi it was not boring at all was it ๐Ÿ˜‰

.. arohi is so concerned for arjun ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aww blanket ke niche ..๐Ÿ˜ณ but dhonds๐Ÿ˜ก

ab bolega thank u arohi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† intimate ๐Ÿ˜ณ zindagi ka sabse zaroori sawaal ๐Ÿ˜ณ phones should be banned

kya tum mere saat dinner karoge?
tum mujhe date pe bula rahi ho ?๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†nahi ๐Ÿ˜†
sahyad!
๐Ÿ˜†
  both have chipku frnds  who cant solve their own problems ๐Ÿ˜†

jaan ka dushman jad jaan bachane lage to iska kya mat lab hai? PYAR u dumbo!

lets go on a kill dhonds mission!

arjun ko marne se darr laga WHY? kyuni uski zindagi arohi keliye khudki zundagi se zayada important ... i want some one who can luv me like taht!

ateet? good mystery

secret of arjuns parents another hudle in arjuhis life ๐Ÿฅฑ
i think i skip tomorrows epi  ๐Ÿ˜ญ especially the date!

Edited by zooni.blue - 13 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
WOH HEY EVERONE TODAY I WELL WIRRT AFTER 30 MIN AND CONGRES AAL THE WENNER AND KAL KE EPI SAD THE BUT I HOPE TODAY FUNNY HO ONCE AGAINE CONGRES ALL THE WINNER ๐Ÿฅณ i am back form werrit today epi was awsome and so hot
and funny epi stars with arjuhi fun arohi is so funny today 

and hot is arjun arohi ke ophar ek bad pe so romantce  i love arjun i just love the way arjun say: arohi abhi is wakat mien sach jana cahta ho ke tumhare kiya resasta hai dundu ke sath arohi ay arjun arjun say: arohi saca beteo na and arjun eyes look like carying i really fell bad for arjun that time and arjun say:mere zindage ka sabse zorore sawal ban gey hai mien sach jana cahta ho bolo arohi and comes kmh2 song with tone kese kahine humhe ketane mohhbat hai kitane mohhabat hai and old arjuhi sence comes between bye god it was so awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so romantce i love the way arjun lookes to arohi and arohi mubile ring god i hate this dundu dundu is so losery๐Ÿ˜ก i hate hate hate him  jabe koi ache bat hone wake hote hai yeh between a jeta hai๐Ÿ˜ก and i swar one day i well kill  this dundu ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 
Edited by kmh24ever - 13 years ago
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After seeing yesterday's epi I ws like "kitna confusion hai "
Part 1
Hayee cutiee raj was back.I missed him soo muchh.โค๏ธ
Raj : Dad mujhe lagta hai mom aapke saath poora din spend karne wali hai,isliye best of luck ๐Ÿ˜†
I loved the way arohi held arjun's hands tightly....
The dialogue hawa chali was jst awesumm ๐Ÿ˜‰
Haha Arohi ka killer idea .lol beechare gunde bhi sharma gaye๐Ÿ˜†
Arjun :aaj isi waqt main sach jamma chahta hun .I wish arohi bata deti but den irritating dhondu ka call.I hate him soo much
Aww kya tum mere saath aaj raat ko dinner karoge
Arjun : Kya tum mujhe date ke liye pooch rahi ho
Arohi nahi shahyad haan .dat scene was soo cute n karan's expressions .aweeee๐Ÿ˜ณ

Next part was jst argggghhhh
Dhondu ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฌ   W*H archie ke bina jee nahi paunga.tum meri help karo.He noes already arohi's life is messed up but nahi wo to aur kharab karene me laga hai uski life....now arohi will go and tell arjun that she loves dhondu.arjun will be shattered nw .....Why always arjun has to suffer.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Third part was the awesomest one.Convo between RPS and arjun,dialogues,expressions everythin ws perfect 

Main arohi ko kuch nahi honde de sakta,never ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pehli baar mujhe zindagi se pyaar hua hai ....awwww
kumud is jat soo funny,chup chup ke baaten sunna uska fav kaam hai...

But RPS 's dialogues hs literally scared me.gawd wats gonna happen nw ....main arjun ko pehli baar us din mila jis din wo is duniya me aaya . kon hai yeh arjun ke parents ...?? kitna suspence hai
But Mohan kapur was fab in this scene .arjun's expressions were also bang on ๐Ÿ‘
Really excited to see wats gonna happen next 

Edited by summergirl92 - 13 years ago
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘yess 
arohi done a gr8 job saving arjun from gundas heheheh
arohi ne aj sabit kar diye ki woh hai jhasi ki rani part-2
or police wlle khandan ki ladypolice mrs arohi alluwallia singhaniya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

or
or
sabse bada sawal of arjuns life๐Ÿ˜ณ
"tumhare or dhondhu ke beech kya hai"โ“

and arohi invited arjun for a DATEโญ๏ธ
yes yes yes
arohi "mein tumhe aj sab sach bata dungi ki mein dhondhu ke liye kya fell karti hu
             or specaily tumhare liye kya feel karti hu"๐Ÿ˜

dinner date dress code black as seen in sbs segment do watch their romantic date guys
waiting for 102 episode oooooohhhhhhhhhh๐Ÿค—

yes guys
kon hai arjun ke asli"MA - BAAP"

aisa kya hai jo rps sabse chupa raha haiโ“

aisa kya hai jo arjun-arohi ke pyaar ke suraj ko kale badalo se chupa degaโ“

aisa kya rishta hai arjun ke asli parents ka alluwallia khandan seโ“

kitni sawaal hai 
aj ka episode turns whole story

arjun back to same stage where he left his dad business n after arohi
he loves arohi n loves his life becoz he love arohi
don want arohi to be hurt

mohabbat hi mohabbat ho