^..^ Vansh Singh Bundela ^..^ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

@NB neha
As actor Rohit is a good actor I feels very good actor his last scene of uttaran is mind blowing..
But creative ruined his charactor totaly
itna irritating kar diye the ki uska chala jana he theek tha.
So their is no hope for vansh to come back again in uttaran.
hopes....ummeeed u c. maybe in a dream sequence or maybe for a change...i so want him back n to be paired with icha....miss him loads. yes cvs ruined vansh....it was such a sweet char to begin with...but...cvs..😡
Originally posted by Radhajee

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii vanch wapis ahhhh jayeeee plsplspls
ya plzzzzzzzzzzzz aaa jao ek baar 😭
Originally posted by prithvi123

i miss my vansh......................VANSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
me toooooo miss my vansh............ :((((((((((((((((((((((((
my post on vansh has semed to turned into a fight between veeya n vecha fans.....hmmmm....
it was on vansh....i stil want him back in the show even if its for a smaller time period.....he was magnetic
Originally posted by nb.neha

ya plzzzzzzzzzzzz aaa jao ek baar 😭

vanch lpssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😭

nehaa.. missing our Vansh ssooooooooooooooo much... wish cud see him again in UT😍
chaaruuuuuuuu me tooooooooo i want my bearded vanshuuu back in that romantic avtar.......just loved from the very begining
i so much wish if the cvs could brig back our dear vansh or rohit back in the show in any posible way....even for a small time period....would love to watch rohit as vansh again or for that mater as a new character who falls for icha....awwweeeeee vanshuuu pl come back plzzzzz
wish to watch him in another dream sequence
@voilet

ji hum log aaj ke hai 21st century ke hichca ki trah nahi ki dream dekhe aur usko maan kar usi ke saath ho le
this is the most

hum log bhi 21st century mein rehtay. hain...the way tapasya married veer it was the most idiotic marriage ever..who marries anyone like this. in educated familes..who tolerate such a marriage for so long..that was the biggest blunder of the show that veer came that night alone at jogi's house..and that divorce..when no marriage happened so from where came divorce..and yes ichcha is a confusing character..but what is tapasya a mahan devi..she is a disgust on the name of womanhood..and by the way your sweet 21st century lady why is she taking
Sub se pheli baat i am not talking about your taste appki pasand kuch aur hai meri kuch aur......
dusree baat 21st century ka matlab hai kaam karo mehnat karo keval dreams dekhne wale ko koi nahi puchta aur uska kuch nahi ho sakta..........
agar shadi bya old hai to god bhi old hai why we beliveing god and early morning done some puja for the purpose of to take care me,
please iss baar 90 to 100% aa jaye phir agli baar chahe mat dena to kya sapne dekh kar koi padta likhta nahi hai aise he aa jate hai bas ichcha ki tarah sapna dekho aur jo sapna dikye wo sahi hai phir tumhari soch gaye baahd me............. sapne me vansh ne bola ki tum veer se shadi karlo mai nahi veer tumse pyaar karta hai.
aur after that sare dever bhabhi ke bhasan hawa aur bhaya sapna sach hai hum to murakh the jo itna socha......... chale apne pyaar ke saath rahte hai hai pati to gawa bhadh me..
abb to sahi hai na about 21st century............