Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nb.neha

at last i have someone who too misses one :( yes i do miss him
i know icha doesnt remember him....damn cvs. i know veer is goin to n fro from icha to tappu.

but i stil miss vansh

iccha does remember him, sometimes , i hope they show it more
and i am quite diusappointed that veer has not remembered vansh since sucha long time
yes vansh gave this show an element of suspense, i wont dent that, he had an amazing screen presence
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

cvs didnt even bother to show icha rememberin vansh??? veer never remembered vansh evn once.
i loved it when u caled vansh a guiding star...๐Ÿ˜Š he was a swwet heart in the begining....only ended up badly. the way he cried at his death tryin to remember all the torture he did to icha...๐Ÿ˜• rohit was fab in that scene....
vansh purely n whole heartedly loved icha......๐Ÿ˜Š yes i miss him a loooooooot

You know Neha I think once Iccha gets pregnant they will show Vansh in Iccha's or Veer's dream๐Ÿ˜Š. I hate it when Taps says I am giving the Bundelas their waaris, I am giving Mai back her Vansh. It's so pathetic๐Ÿ˜ก. Till then enjoy Rohit in Dorr๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

You know Neha I think once Iccha gets pregnant they will show Vansh in Iccha's or Veer's dream๐Ÿ˜Š. I hate it when Taps says I am giving the Bundelas their waaris, I am giving Mai back his Vansh. It's so pathetic๐Ÿ˜ก. Till then enjoy Rohit in Dorr๐Ÿ˜›

taps have been a clever since begining. vansh wasnt clever....he was just vulneable.. evn i wish to c him in a dream or flashback scene....something showin my vansh back.....he loved icha soooo much....

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

iccha does remember him, sometimes , i hope they show it more
and i am quite diusappointed that veer has not remembered vansh since sucha long time
yes vansh gave this show an element of suspense, i wont dent that, he had an amazing screen presence

they havent shown it the way they should...๐Ÿ˜• veer does remember him even one bit....
only in the begining they showed icha talkin to vansh's pic....ab to room mein pic be nahin hoti ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
yes,rohit had an extremly amazin screen presence....too mesmeising n magnetic
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: voilet

๐Ÿ˜•if i am not wrong it was vanshwho asked ichcha to accept veer's love and if veer ichcha marriage is unlawful then veer taps is also unlawful .. and how can you say pehle din say..if pehle din say thenwhy did ichcha left home ๐Ÿ˜•what was that bhabhi bhashan to veer๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

ji hum log aaj ke hai 21st century ke hichca ki trah nahi ki dream dekhe aur usko maan kar usi ke saath ho le
this is the most idiotic scene which is shown into the serial
aur phele din ka matlab apni dusri shadi ke pahele din se maja lena start kar diya tha and ha what about her bhasan of bhabhi devar sab hawa ek din me he........
this is the most wrost and conffusing charactor of this serial.

varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

@ voilet dear leave it, otherwise we wd hv to bear another session of lecture torture, which we hv been bearing for months, there r too many lawyer in tht camp ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† and all r very eager to show their talent here. So leave it otherwise u will confused in basic logic ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Ankit bhai why are you saying 'leave it' yaar this is ut.f
first priorty we talking about serial and charactors
then we with chit chat-------
varun.tap thumbnail
@NB neha
As actor Rohit is a good actor I feels very good actor his last scene of uttaran is mind blowing..
But creative ruined his charactor totaly
itna irritating kar diye the ki uska chala jana he theek tha.
So their is no hope for vansh to come back again in uttaran.
Radhajee thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii vanch wapis ahhhh jayeeee plsplspls
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i miss my vansh......................VANSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH