Uttaran

^..^ Vansh Singh Bundela ^..^

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone,
coming to this forum after a loooooooong time. i had stoped watching UT after vansh died n wrote my last post when mai brought tappu back to the house after knowing about her pregnancy.
however, the promos n updates keep giving me my daily dose of whats hapening in the story.
as usual it is all "tappu" oriented...icha is just a "so called" main lead.
what prompted me to come here again was the curent track where veer sudenly is showing all his love n care to tappu.......πŸ˜• 
no ofense to any veeya fan but this doesnt makes ne sense. at first he didnt even bother about tappu n her baby n now sudenly he is all for her.......taking care, making her eat food.....most of all ignoring icha. whateva may be the reason cited by him ( he is doin so only to save icha from hearin all the taunts 😲) it doesnt make any sense to me.

some how i still want vansh to be back. vansh loved icha dearly. it was only in the end that he turned into a major psycho lover. his love for icha was so pure. he was vulnerable and madly in love which made him hostile but each time he became hostile he regretted it......didnt make any stupid exuses!!!
vansh was soooo adorable, his love for icha was "something" beyond words can explain.
some how i want him back in icha's life....if my old vansh comes he l surely keep our ichki happy forever.....😳

just mising my vansh sooooo much.........kaash vo vapas aa jayein..
love u vansh
.....love u rohit.....

Edited by nb.neha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ichcha never misses the vansh never never never
this is a real treat for ichcha.
Ki hows feeling when pati loves or care someone....

I wonder ki veer fully towards tapasya fully
then she relise for her real husband......... I did't like vansh charactor but he pure love to ichcha............
jo ki uske marne ke baad ek baar bhi uske bare me nahi socha..............
And she start enjoying of her unlawful marraige......... phele hi din se.......
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: voilet

πŸ˜•if i am not wrong it was  vansh who asked  ichcha  to accept veer's love and if veer ichcha marriage is unlawful then veer taps is also unlawful .. and how can you say pehle din say..if pehle din say then why did ichcha left home πŸ˜• what was that  bhabhi bhashan to veerπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

vansh did'nt ask ichcha to move on,it was ichcha's dream.
veer tapu marriage is not illegal why would he ask for a divorce then and also they were planning to move to america so they must have done the visa formalities as husband and wife only.
as far as veer-ichcha marriage is concerened it is not even 1 year since veer must have filed for a divorce(if he has) with tapasya.it is not a easy job to get a divorce so soon.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ voilet dear leave it, otherwise we wd hv to bear another session of lecture torture, which we hv been bearing for months, there r too many lawyer in tht camp πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and all r very eager to show their talent here. So leave it otherwise u will confused in basic logic πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yes i am missing vansh  i never thought i would miss him to this extent

Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@violet though i really want to reply to your post i won't do it.
since ichcha has saved tapu's life today i have decided to stop bashing ichcha till........umm i can control myself.😊
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes i am missing vansh  i never thought i would miss him to this extent

at last i have someone who too misses one :( yes i do miss him
i know icha doesnt remember him....damn cvs. i know veer is goin to n fro from icha to tappu.

but i stil miss vansh
nb.neha thumbnail
@ all :
my post was on vansh....since i was mising him. no one in the forum can deny his love for icha....u may call it obsesion or posesivenes....we all know it all started in a romantic manner but was ruined in the end...just to end vansh... :(
we all know vansh gave a new light to the show....we all loved him, his love, anger....
even all those who hated him also loved rohit....
vansh was a character which left a BIG impact ....abhi tak vansh ka hangover hai sab par.....tats y i want him bak(my old....rehab wala vansh)
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Vansh is like a guiding star to Iccha. Vansh loved Iccha madly but may be Iccha cud never love him the way she loved Veer. Infact Iccha only loves Veer but she has tremendous respect for Vansh. When she cud not decide about her feelings for Veer it was Vansh who guided her. Later when she was feeling insecured in Bzoo once again she was asking Vansh to show her the way. Vansh's answer was given thru Baba. I expected Cvs to show Veer remembering Vansh, but Vansh is only remembered thru Taps pregnancy😑
nb.neha thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

I think Vansh is like a guiding star to Iccha. Vansh loved Iccha madly but may be Iccha cud never love him the way she loved Veer. Infact Iccha only loves Veer but she has tremendous respect for Vansh. When she cud not decide about her feelings for Veer it was Vansh who guided her. Later when she was feeling insecured in Bzoo once again she was asking Vansh to show her the way. Vansh's answer was given thru Baba. I expected Cvs to show Veer remembering Vansh, but Vansh is only remembered thru Taps pregnancy😑

cvs didnt even bother to show icha rememberin vansh??? veer never remembered vansh evn once.
i loved it when u caled vansh a guiding star...😊 he was a swwet heart in the begining....only ended up badly. the way he cried at his death tryin to remember all the torture he did to icha...πŸ˜• rohit was fab in that scene....
vansh purely n whole heartedly loved icha......😊 yes i miss him a loooooooot