Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Jagya has managed to convince DS.... soon the tables will turn against Anandi and DS will gather enough reasons to blame Anandi....
Jagya hardly  cares for what has happened....  And he clearly knows his family will forgive him sooner or later...
I don't think Anandi would get any futher support from the family... she will be back to her doormat position....
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what i dnt understand is why nobody in this crzy family ever takes a concrete step instead of standing like props in the show..seriously guys,i mean these people stay "shocked" in every episode..one wud thin knothing else can "shock" thm anymore..all they do is stand and stare..in their trademark expressions..the creatives have an AMAZING cast..y not use thm????????the entire scene cud have been executed sooooooo much better..i wud expect sum1 of bhairon's personality to walk up and thrash his son for the utter disrespect he showed to a woman old enugh to be his mother..sum1 of basanth's personality to give him a whack for the disregard he showed to his home-town..sum1 like DS to react wen she finds out he gave up his name..giving him the sob story of how his name came into being and thn swallowing all the tripe he gave her is not her style..ok she loves tht useless creature coz he is her pota so i give her benefit out doubt..she wud not stand up for her DIL..bt all the other people just stood there while he was behaving like an MCP wid her..even bhasanth at his worst had not spoken to gehna in this manner..he had wierd ideas abt the husband-wife relation bt atleast he gave respect to his wife for the most times..and its not the first time this has happened tht the people of the family give competition to the furniture of the living room..i think the creatives shud rethink abt their execution of the confrontation scenes..it takes the heart of the scene out wen this happens..
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

what i dnt understand is why nobody in this crzy family ever takes a concrete step instead of standing like props in the show..seriously guys,i mean these people stay "shocked" in every episode..one wud thin knothing else can "shock" thm anymore..all they do is stand and stare..in their trademark expressions..the creatives have an AMAZING cast..y not use thm????????the entire scene cud have been executed sooooooo much better..i wud expect sum1 of bhairon's personality to walk up and thrash his son for the utter disrespect he showed to a woman old enugh to be his mother..sum1 of basanth's personality to give him a whack for the disregard he showed to his home-town..sum1 like DS to react wen she finds out he gave up his name..giving him the sob story of how his name came into being and thn swallowing all the tripe he gave her is not her style..ok she loves tht useless creature coz he is her pota so i give her benefit out doubt..she wud not stand up for her DIL..bt all the other people just stood there while he was behaving like an MCP wid her..even bhasanth at his worst had not spoken to gehna in this manner..he had wierd ideas abt the husband-wife relation bt atleast he gave respect to his wife for the most times..and its not the first time this has happened tht the people of the family give competition to the furniture of the living room..i think the creatives shud rethink abt their execution of the confrontation scenes..it takes the heart of the scene out wen this happens..

Exactly my point.............I think this channel has a rule that several minutes has to be spent in panning the camera on each actors face......showing their frozen expressions ( which by the way has not changed much in all this time), their jewellery, their outfits etc etc.

Bhairon is really a late reactor these days.........Sumitra for a change actually went into action after a year I think😍

BOLD - that is exactly what is happening in this serial..........

Dadisa and her darling grandson seem to have the airtime now..............and that rubbish he fed her with only she would swallow............which is why the disappearing act had to be done.

Today we will know the extent to which Dadisa will take this whole upheaval out on Anandi and what the others will do............I sincerely hope the CV's do not disappoint.
Anurulz thumbnail
aditiji u know we shud have sumbody here to analyse the stupidity of the show..tht is y i love kool's commentary..she puts up all the idiocy and others put in their own two cents..and the creatives of tht show actually read it..am sure coz there have been dialogues pulled straight frm the thread,changes in the show tht have been asked for and situations as suggested..i think if we put in our thoughts abt the stupidities in the show,there might just be changes..look at how anandi is blossoming now after all our sarcasm on her doormattishness..
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

aditiji u know we shud have sumbody here to analyse the stupidity of the show..tht is y i love kool's commentary..she puts up all the idiocy and others put in their own two cents..and the creatives of tht show actually read it..am sure coz there have been dialogues pulled straight frm the thread,changes in the show tht have been asked for and situations as suggested..i think if we put in our thoughts abt the stupidities in the show,there might just be changes..look at how anandi is blossoming now after all our sarcasm on her doormattishness..

Anu, I think that it is more or less proven that the CV's visit this forum...........I am open to giving criticism and have been doing so...........but I think it entirely depends on the creative team of this serial.............they need to be open to change as well as keep their egos in their pockets...........none of us want to ruin the serial ...........we are only asking for positive changes and pointing out the flaws.

If a layman can spot so many bloopers and flaws...........imagine what a halfway professional could do to this serial.

They have improved Basant and I do hope that does not change..........ruined Jagya...........Sugna and Shyam with family have disappeared..............Sumitra has shown very little improvement and is hardly allowed to smile..........that ridiculous scared look is becoming very annoying............Bhairon has become a space cadet....................I just cannot understand why the CV's are intent on ruining a good cast. Most are good actors...............Dadisa is great in her role which is why she has our teeth gnashing and make us want to shake her up. But she is not the only one in this serial. Phooli (a great favorite of mine) is also not  up to the mark........Anandi..........this is the beginning so we need to watch.................Gauri is still good........let us hope that the right values are portrayed through her.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
exactly..they have ruined the cast..ruined is the word..yest episode had SOOO much potential..and wasted completely..also how is it tht the parents did not notice this change in behaviour in all the visits jagya had till now..the behaviour is not overnite..and seriously sum1 shud give sumitra and gehna dialogues..even basanth has not said a word since past two days..focus on jagya-anandi-DS,they garner trps most..bt do not ignore the remaining splendid cast for crying out loud..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Anu and Aditi,

All good points. I completely agree with you guys abt Singh family's late reaction, but this seems to have been done purposely to give JaAn the floor. The last 2 episodes has really been Anandi standing up for herself. It is unnatural for Jagya to walk off and no one following. If this was reality and I was Jagya, my parents would have dragged me out again and taken me to task.

The problem is from the last 4-5 months, the only track has been JaAn's fights and Jagauri love story. They could have shown more about the kids in Anandi's school, more about Phooli, maybe have her fall in love with a nice guy like Shyam and not some sqeezoid pervert track they showed. Best of all, there is no mention of Varun, who is supposedly paraplegic πŸ˜• Maybe with the 3 yr leap happening and new actors being brought in, the story will move forward.

groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Anu and Aditi,

All good points. I completely agree with you guys abt Singh family's late reaction, but this seems to have been done purposely to give JaAn the floor. The last 2 episodes has really been Anandi standing up for herself. It is unnatural for Jagya to walk off and no one following. If this was reality and I was Jagya, my parents would have dragged me out again and taken me to task.

The problem is from the last 4-5 months, the only track has been JaAn's fights and Jagauri love story. They could have shown more about the kids in Anandi's school, more about Phooli, maybe have her fall in love with a nice guy like Shyam and not some sqeezoid pervert track they showed. Best of all, there is no mention of Varun, who is supposedly paraplegic πŸ˜• Maybe with the 3 yr leap happening and new actors being brought in, the story will move forward.

For me that is a glaring omission...........the grandparents have forgotten about Varun or are they waiting for Jagya to come and cure him in typical Bollywood style............How weird is this storyline....let them show more of J, A and G but some short glimpses of the 'other family' is not asking for too much.
Anurulz thumbnail
priya the scenes looked artificial because of only JaAn yelling at each other...in a family if there is an arguement of this seriousness,elders ARE going to intervene..remember the arguement btwn gehna and basanth??it looked more real coz the others were behaving in a manner families do..tht was the last episode i had seen before my exams,so i remember.. (btw,whatever happened to MS after tht?he disappeared widout any reason or what?i mean how had tht track gotten sorted out?)
bt this scene looked artificial coz of the added furnitures..
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
By MS, if you mean Mahavir, then Basanth finally acknowledged that he is MS's son. MS was only too happy. He said he is at peace and left to take care of business at his village