16th March WU- Bahuji confronts Arpita - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dont feel bad prash this was much needed

nivedita totally stole the show today..

she ws flawless actually

u cant stop loving her for her todays performance with arpita.

now i hv to do tomm update lets see what happens next

no new promo is shown till now

usually it comes at this time

story wud change now

see hv to see how bahuji defeats rv now

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jaz...seriously I thought the same thing. How cld this lady become so good?

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
haha she foxed everyone

bt still i loved her today

wud hv gone to lallanpur to hug her..

kudos to nivedita  she was brilliant today. one of her best performance today.

see now bahuji has to save herself and avdesh thats her aim along with shikha

so she wud plan in such a way tht rv is exposed  and arpi is thrown out  bt her own secrets remain safe

the drama wud be that only now
PrashT thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

haha she foxed everyone

bt still i loved her today

wud hv gone to lallanpur to hug her..

kudos to nivedita  she was brilliant today. one of her best performance today.

see now bahuji has to save herself and avdesh thats her aim along with shikha

so she wud plan in such a way tht rv is exposed  and arpi is thrown out  bt her own secrets remain safe

the drama wud be that only now

Yeah Di..

Her plan would b this only...

icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 d update ..............feeling bad 4 AVITA.................now Bhauji knows everythng.......... n as everyone said , she will use it against Arpi 4 Avi 2 throw her out 😡😭  Bhauji n Arpi scene was good ..........bhauji actually was concerned n thankful 2 Arpi ........... da way bhauji was cryng wid Arpi .........it was a highly emotional scene n both were good 😭👏👏 but now it is 2 b seen wat bhauji will do Arpi is her target frm d start but bigger target is RV now........may b tomorow she mite confront RV
😭
PrashT thumbnail
I too loved her....!!!

She was crying ya!!!!!!!! I was like she has soft corner for Arpi. But I was thinking how come? so soon it happnd?
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@CB
she wud definately plan something big
 kill two birds with one stone..

@red
CB u r right , she is going to kill two birds with one arrow as both RV and Arpi in her way so she definitely plans something  very big this time but im afraid RV will get big Jatka from BJ this time. when it comes to Niveditha's acting its always flawless that's why she is taking  on our nerves  all the time. GKD got wondeful cast and crew.The story is much more interesting than before.

CB congratulations for winning an award "sheela ki jawani Ye CB  sirf Laal Singh ki diwani"
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok, I have finally watched the episode. It is very emotional, even I had tears in my eyes. Both Bhauji's and Arpi's performance were marvelous. The ladies of the haveli have to go through a lot to keep it secure and stable. Avi maybe the strength of the haveli but Arpi and and Bhauji are the two eyes you seek out danger and attempt to protect it. Bhauji may side with RV to get rid of Arpi. I'm still in doubt but joyful that the story is moving along. Bhauji will pretend like she knew nothing about RV- Arpi's night when Avi finds out about it.
chatterbox thumbnail
@sowjanya u changed ur siggy  quote again

hehe nice one i love them

and  ofcourse red lion deewani has to be me na

and sidda yes  the part of bahuji and arpi was  too intense
for some moments u wud feel bahuji has changed indeed  thats why it was touching..

bt she wud still surprise

rv is bigger threat to bahuji  than arpita

arpita is sort of under bahuji control now

what she cudnt do with her evil ways she did it with her good nature to arpita

and arpita wud always be grateful to her till she finds out the truth

but i think from here on arpita character also needs to undergo lots of change
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CB
I have changed my siggy again as Arpi and Avi going to get some important lessons of their life that they would never ever foget.
The siggy's r always related to my life, i know how the experiences of life changes u physically and mentally when u been through them. That's what should be happen even with Avita to make them stronger than ever. As i told u before i can c myself in their place, who knows better  how the life would change  by experiences and circumstances  shape our personnality and behaviour by time to time.