Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys

If i have missed anything. Plz fill it๐Ÿ˜Š 

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi priya

and prash u were not late its fine

hope u r feeling ok

i was crying so much during bahuji and arpita scene

bahuji rocked today 

no matter what she is but today she stole the show

u hv to give it to her

even the end part she says she doesnt want  arpi to rise in avdesh eyes then also

still the scene btwn these two was awesome

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Prashu Darling๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful Update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I have been keep telling since i been on forum, this Bootni will never ever give up and will continue her plans until she seperate Avi and Arpi. Poor Arpi still thinking BJ will certainly help her . I can understand Arpi and Avi both are very naive when believing their own so blinded, even when they suffered from Bootni and RV.Hope both will learn their lessions from experiences in the future.So BJ will plan something that makes Arpi guilt in eyes of Avi on the day of their SR.
Guys another SR on the way, not for Avita but  for Bootni's plan. Now She will thank RV for what he did  try to Arpi ,to seperate Avita, as she is also dreaming the same since Arpi entered haweli.
One thing BJ must think is why RV targeting Arpi instead of Avi? what would she do now?
RV and BJ's dream and effort is same to seperate Avita,  so would they shake hands again as they did before for Arpi's arrest? Now the mangalsutra back to Arpi but still she got the letter that RV wrote or would she helps RV to come up with some other proof to make Arpi guilt in the eyes of Avi.?Bj was marvellous taking Arpi into her confidence. poor Arpi will think the problem solved and may be ready to have SR with Avi having sweet dreams, but doesn't dream what BJ going to do with her.
Honestly telling, me felt when Arpi telling the truth of cursed night that  BJ will use Arpi's truth against her when she plans  something to get rid of Arpi, as now RV and Arpi and BJ knows the truth that nothing happend but Avi doesn't know the truth how can he trust her  believing nothing happend between them.This is the point she is going to use against Arpi.
Me  now afraid may be  BJ wont  tell Avi  about the cursed night but display the things like the letter  RV wrote to Arpi, the burnt shawl and PJ, the eye witness to make visible to every ones eyes  on the day of their another SR  day making Avi suspicious about those things.Then BJ will tell the story incomplete then Arpi will finish the story  herself confessing  the truth to Avi. .Then Arpi and Avi will get a jor ka jatka,  hope both  brains will start functioning again.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
prash u put all the dialogues its perfect u didnt miss anything

now pls unreserve the title yaar

how r u feeling after watching the episode

its a must see episode i wud say

very important for story to move ahead and rejoice today no rv at all
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a tonn prashu for the great update ๐Ÿค—

you job was wonderful & you didnt  miss anything

Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Prashu, I am not sure if I want to watch it. Bhauji is playing the double-game here pretending to help Arpi but planning to get rid of her. She should get the award for the best actress of Lallanpur. I'm not sure how Bhauji is going to attack Arpi when she has given the mangal-sultra back and ripped up the letter. She might even tape the letter back together and then show it to avi when the time seems convenient. Arpi has complete faith in Bhauji but she will soon regret all of this. I really don't know what way the tides are going to turn but definitely not in favour for Arpi.
chatterbox thumbnail
@sowjanya we know bahuji doesnt want avdesh and arpi together

bt todays episode was good becoz of bahuji only..  she totally rocked

she wud definately plan something big
 kill two birds with one stone..

one time u think she really is astonished at arpita that to what extent she goes to keep haveli safe. she was bang on with the dialogue that she cud only sacrifice but arpi sacrificed a lot more..

as of now  bhootni has risen

drama wud change now  it wud be bhootni plan but she wud try to attack rv first i think

jasveensokhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Prashu di thanx 4 d update.......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

somehow it was a nic epi in point of story.......

bhootni is sure to do something bt not so soon 

i think she would first deal wid RV n den meanwhile would plot something against arpi๐Ÿ˜ญ which would lead to avita sepration๐Ÿ˜ญ
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiee Everyone..

Updated the dialogues Which I missed. Check it.

CB Di....feeling bad..

Bj rocked the show. I seriously loved the scenes between them

Kudos to her
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
tauba tauba....i swear...for a second...just for a second that Bhootni had me going...im like..haila, kya yeh chudail saach mein badal gayi? but then im like...no way...no no no way!! and vaise hi hua...she's gonna make hell for Avita...*sigh*...i just hope Avi has faith in his arpi and his love for her to know she'd never do anything like that...*fingers crossed*

thanks for the update parsh!! lovely!

JAZ