Gunahon Ka Devta

16th March WU- Bahuji confronts Arpita

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiieeee My Lovely GKDians...πŸ€—πŸ€—

How are you all ???????? Me toh really scared

Newayz......Lets go Lallanpur to see what is happeningπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The scene starts with Bhootni reading RV's letter and is shocked. She says you have played big game Arpita but Ill stop this. She comes down and watches Avi feeding Arpi dinner. Bhootni tells to herself , Tht If she said Avi..He can do anything which will make Haveli and Shikha suffer.

In the morning, Arpi is in the wheelchair and Avi takes her to garden and helps her to make Arpi walk while Bhootni looks on . Arpi tells him tht She cant walk . Avi tells you have to walk only for a while and Doc has said to walk for few minutes. Arpi tries to walk but falls. Avi catches her and takes her to the room.

Next day, Avi cleans up her wounds. Bhootni comes and tells Avi tht you are taking care of Arpi ..tht is very good but you have other work also. She tells him to go to Ammaji. She is very tensed and is not eating anything. Arpi also tells him to go. He goes.

Bhootni comes to Arpi and says tht this is enough. She asks wht is going on. Arpi tells I dnt knw wht are you saying. Bhootni says you must be feeling happy tht two men are taking care of you. One is Avi and another is daroga. (RV). Tell me wht is your relationship with RV? Arpi says its nothing. Im telling truth. Bhootni slaps her

Break

Bj says tell me the truth , Wht is ur relationship with RV? Arpi says Its nothing. BJ shows her mangalsutra and letter. Arpi reads it and is shocked. Bj says there is still time tell me what is this . Otherwise I have to tell Avi . Arpi pleads her not to say anything to Avi. Bj says you have done a lot. You have crushed Haveli's prestige, Borken Avi's trust. Avi did a mistake tht he loved you. A witch attacks  house after four houses. But you have borken your own house. I have to tell this to everyone. Arpi closes the door and again pleads Ill tell you everything but dont tell to Avi. Bj tells Dont you dare to tell lies.

Arpi tells everything- About the bet, The night, and says I didnt have any option left to go at his house . She tells there is no such relationship between us. He dsnt even like me. If I had this kalank then I would have killed myslef long ago. She said RV did this for revenge. Arpi again pleads her and touches her feet. Bj cries and makes Arpi to sit on bed and thinks something. She consoles her to stop crying. and says tht I thought only I could do sacrifice myself. You are Devi. You sacrificed you own life, love, respect. and says dont worry I am with you😊

Break

Bj and arpi hugged each other. Bj said you have done a lot for Shikha and this Hveli. Arpi asks whether I did correct tht I thide frm Avi. I know his anger. Tht is why I hide all this. Bhootni said You did correct. We have to think abt Shikha also now.

Avi comes in the room and Bj tears the letter and hides it. Avi asks Arpi why is she crying. Bhootni says she became emotional after getting her mangalsutra. It was in the corner of Almira.
Avi asks what is ther in tht. I would have purchased a new one. Bhootni says A mangalsutra given by husband means a lot to a woman . You wont understand it. BJ goes frm the room and looks at Avita. Avi helping Arpi to lie down and taking care of her

Bj thinks to herself tht Arpi did a lot for Shikha. But If Avi came to knw abt it shell become more close to him and her respect would grow in his eyes. Which I dnt like it before and I don't like it now also. Your greatness would put you down Arpi. I make sure of it. You will fall down in Avi's eyes and never come up. Hell throw you out from his life😑😑

End of The Epi.

No Precap

Sorry if there is any mistake and to be late also

If i didnt update properly, I am sorry. I know I have missed lot of dialogues😭😭.I am sorry. My pc got stuck in between😑

Nivedita Bhattacharya was awesome in this Epi....

Kudos to Her. Perfect PerformanceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
prashπŸ€—

butterfly in my tummy...
what will happen to night??????!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

for God sake  why i cudnt  see online &  just read update?! tonight was so emotional 😭😭😭

prash where r u dear  i cudnt sit more time
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Prash,

Thanks for doing the update.

I feel shaky....a part of me wants to cower and another part wants to watch this even though it would be like watching a car crash!!😭😑

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
prash i hope u r ok

i m glad i m not doin this update

i m still crying at what i saw.. 😭

u guys hv to see the episode to experience the emotion

my tears r not stopping only
sorry prash just had to say this

rest after update

hmm last part was  crucial here... anyways prash  continue with update i wud be bck later

Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hye prashu,thanks for the update dear take your time to complete it dear,fill ur tummy first b'coz then only u can do the yummy update.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
did anyone see the episode  now? 
--Lalz-- thumbnail
thanks prashu 😊 waiting for yr update...
take yr own time πŸ€—
chatterbox thumbnail
it was very emotional scene between bahuji and arpita
u guys need to see this part

it was very important here

dreamy i know u r busy but i wud like some interpretation from u tomm on this part

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Done with updates. I am really sorry,m I did late ...My pc got stuck in between.😭 Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
hey prashuuu πŸ€—

love ya for update πŸ˜³

it seems pretty much scary  πŸ˜­

i am soo excited to for next part πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

my aunty came to know truth πŸ˜² πŸ₯³

way to go Arpi πŸ˜­ πŸ‘ (don't know whether to cry or clap πŸ˜•)

check your PM

take care

love ya

hello everyone πŸ€—