ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you think Guddu looking at Runjhun everytime is feeling any remorse for his hurtful and shameful act he commited?does he feels the guilt of marrying Runjhun by cheating her.
I hardly understand why he was looking at her then again down or somewhhere else.Is he really feeling bad??? your comments please!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From my point of view:
When Runjhun was serving him drink/snacks, Guddu trying to show her that he still mad at her after all what has happened. On other hand, Runjhun was looking unhappy and never even look at him.. Perhaps, this must have made Guddu more angry.. or could be that he is feeling bad inside him... Obviously, he won't show it!

Actually, I loves this scene between both of them.. They looks so sweet especially Guddu acting all silly .. 😆

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey anju
Cant say if guddu is feelin guilty or is irrtatd or hates to c runjhun.....
D way he was bhavein cant say if he feels guilty cuz in d precap he said he hates her ....
So cant say he feels guilty or not ....
But luvd that scene ...both were greatttt
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Well, what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife??
I think when she was at the top of the stairs, he was watching her, he was mesmerized by her beauty-she looked so lovely!!!😃
The Mamis were all jealous.  
In the last scene of both of them sitting alone, he was uncomfortable, he could see she would not even look at him.  He felt uncomfortable being in her presence.  That's what I was reading in that scene, she was disgusted by him, he felt uncomfortable.   Prbly it has hit him, what he has done, but he still thinks he gets his money & he is outta there. 
Well, I don't know about that.  The writers are putting emphasis on their marriage rituals alot.  So let's see what happns.  How they take this story.  

bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its too early for him to feel remorse..

I think he just wants the money asap and get out..

he was feeling uncomfortable..m
aybe bcoz amma is sorting out a room for him..and he does not trust the mamas...so who knows when he can get the money to save his mum..
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Eclipse ... he was mighty uncomfortable ... maybe too early for remorse ... but the implications of what he has done is hitting him  .... slowly but surely ...

@ Eclipse .... love your line : what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife?? ..... 😉    😆 

G was certainly zapped looking at her standing at the top of the stairs !!! 
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=EcliPSe_2010]Well, what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife??
I think when she was at the top of the stairs, he was watching her, he was mesmerized by her beauty-she looked so lovely!!!😃

Actually, yea, never noticed it.. 😛
I just re-watch that scene.. Aww.. Guddu- 😆 He looks adorable.. Likes he has never seen a beauty before! 😊

Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guddu marry Runjun to take revenge for what he thought that she did....sooner or later he will see that this girl is being mistreated...will see how her aunts takes advantage of her..he will learn to love her and start to defend her...We know he have a soft side of him as he cares for his mom...
I know he looks and acts mean, but I like him,,,not his nasty ways but there is a gentler side to him, and in due course we will see it....
I will be so ahppy if this comes true and in time he will make teh aunts pay for all they have done to his wife in the past.
This might turn out to be the best jodi we have seen in a long time.
Let's wait and see....
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
guys i have to watch that scene but i will have to wait till night because i have to go to school.. ....so will watch it later, you guys are making me so curious to watch it.....LOL.....
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rusha4003

I agree with Eclipse ... he was mighty uncomfortable ... maybe too early for remorse ... but the implications of what he has done is hitting him  .... slowly but surely ...

@ Eclipse .... love your line : what man would not be bowled over having such a beautiful wife?? ..... 😉    😆 

G was certainly zapped looking at her standing at the top of the stairs !!! 

Yea, Love that scene.  The way he is staring at her, & she is on top of the stairs!!!  Love it!!
They are so adorable together!!!  I'll take this scene as a symbol of their relationship-Guddu Shukla in awe of his wife, always!!! Not because of her beauty, but because of her heart!  
Gals, this is one rockin" Jodi!!!!👏
Gr8 Casting!!!
hope the writers treat their relationship well....
The one thing consistent that has been shown even today was that both of them are doing what they are doing for their love for their AMMAs.  

@trinibeauty
yea!!!
I was just going to post that-this is one of the best Jodis in a long time.  It depends on the writers, now, hope they don't mess up/
the main leads have gr8 chemistry, they act very well, even their silences speak volumes..😆
These two are just so adorable!!!! 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago