Frequent Posters

DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Veena,don't ever stop writing about GC,love u and ur posts soooooooo muchπŸ˜›
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i love the title of your post..it is very cute..😊..hey don't worry, we all have our little obsessions...if you don't express yourself here, then where will you be able to express yourself..😊
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
arre veena dear...ham sab same disease ke mariz hai...mujhe bhi jab jab fursat milti hai main apne mobile ya computer mein internet khol ke baith jaati hun....yeh geet forum aur maaneet just married facebook page meri bookmarks hai...jab bhi online aati hun sabse pehle yeh do page visit karti hun baaki sab baad mein....

I am addicted to maaneet.πŸ€—..and I love it...πŸ˜ƒ

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

So many here may be thinking that i was the above topic. But i cannot complete my day if i am not doing the above toipc.πŸ˜› 

Sorry Guys to make you all disturbed with my GC topics. but can't help you allπŸ˜† because it is my favourite thing and Guys don't hate me for that.

Love you for it Veena. You go girl. Every word you say about GC, I agree. I do not need any verification
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GC,DD,GF become mah addiction,cant help....
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad you enjoy the show so much, particularly GC's acting but is it really necessary to praise his acting at the end of every single episode?

We get it, you think he's a good actor but at one point the topics just become extremely repetitive.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Veena I can understand that u r a die-hard fan of GC  which is absolutely fine but u know that as per IF rules,u cannot make similar or repitative topics on same day na...

Today already u hv opened this Following topic which has more or less the same content...

So again  this is the same thing repeated in this topic na.... Because of these repitative topics,main other topics r shifted to next pages which is unfair for other topic makers na...I hope u understand this

Closing this topic
Geet DT