Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Devika.

absolutly agree with you.. it is more for eye to see, than read... oMG.. what a fantastic epsiode.. i mean, they are smiling, nnot hiding, Radhik's response, is unexpected ones. she is not doubting, she is liking this strnger.. loved it.  still she is holding that Krishna's idol.. so nice and  cute.. hope they will continue it this way..

her imagination , superb.. avi is enjoying it, i think, rubi too.. very nice..

Yes I think they liked shooting it with lots of Masti loved the episode.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoyed today's episode to the core!!! Loved RaDev!!! Thanks for the update!!! 😃
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved today episode - they have such great chemistry - i was smiling like an idiot throughout the episode- my family was wondering what is wrong with me ðŸ˜†. We are getting all the romance we can ever ask for in any one of these serials . Thanks for the update and cant wait to see tom episode.
jojo91 thumbnail
wow......................😃

so sweet and nice update

wow.........😃
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittykisser

Loved today episode - they have such great chemistry - i was smiling like an idiot throughout the episode- my family was wondering what is wrong with me ðŸ˜†. We are getting all the romance we can ever ask for in any one of these serials . Thanks for the update and cant wait to see tom episode.

Yes the scenes were such that it was so amusing especially when Dev and rads r in the tonga and then when he comes in different get ups.
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely uppdate Chalhov, i read ur update at work and i couldnt hold in my happiness. It was a beautiful episode, loved it...😛😳😃
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Chalhov, I had a huge smile on my face all the while reading your update. Loved it, and especially your comments, dear. 
set_raj thumbnail
CBG....Thanks a ton for beautifully written awesome update..with additional tadka of pictures..sone pe suhaga....wah wah..
God Bless you..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: set_raj

CBG....Thanks a ton for beautifully written awesome update..with additional tadka of pictures..sone pe suhaga....wah wah..

God Bless you..

RBG
thanks actually just learning how to upload pictures still lot of  mistakes.  God bless and TC
ptamom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chalov thanks for the detail write ups. It is so good to see Rubi and Avi on screen again.  The  chemistry is Awesome.