Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivis Questions wer so reasonable?Y is Viren quiet

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nivi's Questions were so reasonable an true.... But its Viren's duty to prove her feelings wrong... why isnt he doing that... Even when he took everyone's name who didnt want her to leave, he didnt take his name... What's wrong with him??? Woh jhijak kyun... He loves her.. Y doesnt he say it out??
And the divorce paper??? Kya biwi ka farz divorce ppr sign karna hain?
But seriously feel bad for Viren on the other hand.. Only if he wud break tht wall of nt being sure... Everythng wud be perfect...
God they showed the old scene.. I felt sooo damn bad.. 😭
God i sooo want the romantid track!!!
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I think she meant viren's need fulfilled by signing the divorce papers! he wanted that right? she thinks that she did what he wants! but hope he realizes and reacts very soon... I'm sure no ones wants the realisation part to be dragged for long hope he wins Nivi's Barosa aur pyaar all over again but this time for true and not for anyone else but for their true love...

vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

great and correct step taken by nivi...any woman with self respect would have done it..she has fulfilled all her duties and she is right living with such a man who time and again had used her and this whole marriage was a lie..this step brings woman into a different light altogether, i am really happy with this...

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the article is wrong. Viren already KNOWS that he loves Nivi, he just doesn't feel he deserves her. She has unselfishly brought him closer to his family regardless of the fact that he had told her that the marriage wasn't real. She was always there for him. When he was mentioning the names of people that wanted her to stay, he was going to say aur main bhi, but he's just scared. He wants her to be happy and doesn't know if that happiness is with him. I think after she leaves, he will realize how much she truly loved him (with the help of Sid [my assumption]) and then he will know that he deserves her and will go and try to win her back, but quite obviously there will be obstacles such as Dadi, Keshav and of course CC.
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes yaaaaar nivi was right
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really Glad CT's took this route.. It was necessary and was called for, for  Nivi to blur out all her frustrations in front of Viren and leave the house.. It would have been difficult for us to respect her if she had forgiven Viren so easily. Loved each and every dialogue today..

Ekta as regards her dialogue that she is fulfilling Biwi ka farz by signing divorce papers, it was a sarcasm honey coz only a wife can sign divorce papers and not a bahu..
sneha2009 thumbnail
a very much needed separation for viren and nivi...
jananishan thumbnail
distance will make a love more stronger😊!!!!!!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agrre rahm . I 2 thnk 2dy's SP article is nt rght fully  I also thnk tht Viren knows tht he loves her but it's his guikt n his belief tht he doesn't deserve her is stopping him 2 say anythng 2 Nivi abt his true feelings . n Yes u r true He will realize tht Nivi 2 loves him after She gone n then He will win her by VIREN SOOD STYLE
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jananishan

distance will make a love more stronger😊!!!!!!

😃😃