India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivis Questions wer so reasonable?Y is Viren quiet

MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Nivi's Questions were so reasonable an true.... But its Viren's duty to prove her feelings wrong... why isnt he doing that... Even when he took everyone's name who didnt want her to leave, he didnt take his name... What's wrong with him??? Woh jhijak kyun... He loves her.. Y doesnt he say it out??
And the divorce paper??? Kya biwi ka farz divorce ppr sign karna hain?
But seriously feel bad for Viren on the other hand.. Only if he wud break tht wall of nt being sure... Everythng wud be perfect...
God they showed the old scene.. I felt sooo damn bad.. Cry
God i sooo want the romantid track!!!

Edited by MAYURIKTA - 16 March 2011 at 8:59am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbinataadharmygod2010Jotz_92sahujamittusinghShayafanaysha1989karthik80KinshukKiDewaniVirMan_ArShiRahmwadi..dollPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I think she meant viren's need fulfilled by signing the divorce papers! he wanted that right? she thinks that she did what he wants! but hope he realizes and reacts very soon... I'm sure no ones wants the realisation part to be dragged for long hope he wins Nivi's Barosa aur pyaar all over again but this time for true and not for anyone else but for their true love...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmittusinghShayafanRahmPeace67

vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged

great and correct step taken by nivi...any woman with self respect would have done it..she has fulfilled all her duties and she is right living with such a man who time and again had used her and this whole marriage was a lie..this step brings woman into a different light altogether, i am really happy with this...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumbinataadharmittusinghRani2011daffodils06vids08Shayafanaysha1989Alphabet26wadi..dollPeace67

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I think the article is wrong. Viren already KNOWS that he loves Nivi, he just doesn't feel he deserves her. She has unselfishly brought him closer to his family regardless of the fact that he had told her that the marriage wasn't real. She was always there for him. When he was mentioning the names of people that wanted her to stay, he was going to say aur main bhi, but he's just scared. He wants her to be happy and doesn't know if that happiness is with him. I think after she leaves, he will realize how much she truly loved him (with the help of Sid [my assumption]) and then he will know that he deserves her and will go and try to win her back, but quite obviously there will be obstacles such as Dadi, Keshav and of course CC.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010sahujamittusinghkavithaa12HonkytonkShayafanPeace67

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
yes yaaaaar nivi was right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghShayafanedwardcullen19

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Really Glad CT's took this route.. It was necessary and was called for, for  Nivi to blur out all her frustrations in front of Viren and leave the house.. It would have been difficult for us to respect her if she had forgiven Viren so easily. Loved each and every dialogue today..

Ekta as regards her dialogue that she is fulfilling Biwi ka farz by signing divorce papers, it was a sarcasm honey coz only a wife can sign divorce papers and not a bahu..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummygod2010mittusinghRani2011aysha1989gmann2010Rahm

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yeh she was right

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

sneha2009 Groupbie
sneha2009
sneha2009

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
a very much needed separation for viren and nivi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

Go to top