Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! (Page 18)

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely misses....Anybody around

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Halwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

OMGGGG the Pee Loon sequence is the one that makes my heart go DHAK DHAK everytime I watch it .. just thinking about it gives me goosebumps! And the way you described it .. truly he does surrender himself to Geet in that sequence ... he was just so in love with her .. and the way he expressed it couldn't have been more seductive -- to us .. Geet was hyperventilating the whole time .. knowing how her Maan Sir felt about her yet she was so constrained with the secret of her Baby!

Ahhhhh memories.. I'd die to see something like that again but with more closeness of course :)

Z
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Bye Nagz & Dhwanz!! Sleep tight!

Nagz: I hope you feel better soon dear! :) <3

Dhwanz: Awww your hubby is gone? Are you alone at home or are there other family members ? :)

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
MK,  You there.

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Yes My Halwa, I am here :)!

Z
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
ConfusedSay something bold to me.  I am losing heart.
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Oh Dear, ok ..

Um I am hoping to see a full - on Maaneet heart-to-heart tomorrow. It should be passionate.. in the sense that they both let out their feelings to each other about the Baby and what it meant for both of them .. and Maan explaining to Geet exactly why he sent all of the nursery items to the storeroom .. while Geet is able to cry in his arms for a while .. as she hasn't been able to properly do that since coming back from the hospital.

What do you wanna see??

:)

Z
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Similar.

Geet still with tear in her eyes, that Maan has clean forgotten their baby's memories.  A tear fall from his eye, because Geet has thought something as hard as this - an unconscious brush of his hand on her - more tears from Geet at a pondering over and how hard it has been for Maan too.  She says no sorry again.  But falls into his arms.  She cries like a baby again.  He is strong, and feels reassured that she said the earlier words only for the hurt she feels that papa is not grieving like her.  Maan touching her back again, her face, her hair, a Pee loon kiss on her eye balls, the brush of his lips on her cheeks....a lovely melody, not a song,  to go with the scene.  They realize they belong to only one another, and no one else can snatch each other away from one another.  Dev seeing this genuine love in their private moments....

You already cheered me up, MKTongue.

Edited by lovetheserial - 16 March 2011 at 10:41pm

roseinbloom

Go to top