Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Al - Thanks dear for your comment on my take, i am going to sleep, it's almost 2 am, have work tomorrow...Have to get up in 4 hrs....Gud day....

Muniza
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

JYOTI:  My idea of sharing thoughts to what you have written...My bit in red.๐Ÿ˜†

1)Will MSK now feel that Dev understands Geet more than him because Dev was the biological father of the child ?

A great possibility exists here considering that Dev had just happened to give a piece of advice to Maan on the baby room which Maan outright rejected and rejected the presence of Dev completely. Great Work Maan. Yet, Sometimes there are instinctive hints given which is a natural progression in the history of biological fathers; he may never have loved the child, in fact no right over the child.  The anticipation and love of and for the child has always been Maan's but (gone now) had the baby been around, the biological connection would somehow come to the forefront; therefore taking that baby away was not just an advice for silly reasons but that the complexity of providing these intricate and delicate relationships had to otherwise be researched well.

Hmmmm thats a very complex way of understanding a biological father's unspoken emotions for the unborn child..I doubt viewers will b able to grasp it๐Ÿค”...from viewer's POV ,he is more like a rapist and so he has no right to show any concern here..but what u said is right here, but then CVs need to execute these complex emotions in a way that viewers r able to grasp it ...I doubt CVs can actually implement all this with proper justifications๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†..So its better they never show MSK thinking from this POV๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

2)Will Geet-MSK sort out their issues tomorrow via communication which till now is lacking in their relationship ?

A lion to the prey when hungry!  Maan S K being by nature a man who fulfilled the most desirable objectives in life either by accumulating for power or game is now faced with his own very personal issues.  He has always retired to the reasoning table when in doubt.  Here the go-getter he is, he will logically explain his heart to her first because he has also grieved with a heavy price paid, and if most attempts are unsuccessful, he becomes the aggressor.  Either way, his point has to be understood.  He will explain with everything in his power and she will listen, as she would listen to the heart beat of her lost baby.

That very well said and I fully agree

5)Will misunderstanding happen here or will Maaneet come out of this difficult phase with their strength of belief in each other ?

I believe that 2 hearts that suffer most will find consolation in each other and none else. In the understanding given to us, Geet has already understood Maan's trauma when she cried and told him that she has not cared enough for the baby and so has created that separation from papa, and Maan totally understands Geets longing for memories of baby.  Their belief in each other will intensify, more so for Geet, who will perhaps not say sorry but escalate the warmth she feels for him, during this time.  She has lost one, and would not want to lose the other. 

I think this holds true for both of them../.both will not want to lose each other and so will try to find comfort in each other's arms despite the difference of opinion in their thoughts...

Now coming to MSK,Dev and Geet ka different reactions regarding shifting of the baby's nursery  to store room..this is what I will say here

Every human being reacts to trauma in a different manner...

Dev's way of reacting is to go through the guilt trip for a while and then try to analyse the other person's pain and react accordingly and as per the situation...Dev is manipulative in his mind...he knows exactly how MSK and Geet behaves in trauma...he is just taking that advantage here...

Jyoti, in the fairest of anaysis of Dev character, as I have had no idea of the real actor and his varied skills, I have by now come to believe that Samir S is one of the finest of actors in this regard (thru chatting with others and thru the forum).  So you have indeed given the one-word for his inconsistency, in the more shrewd and analytical game of this inconsistency - manipulation. 

Honestly, I like to believe that this man has always been directed by his baser instincts of lust and greed and momentary satisfaction of all that he surveys as physically pleasing (a vampirish attitude), than a manipulative mind.  He does not seem to be the manipulator of circumstances.  His genuine need to drown in his sea of sins and ask forgiveness and thereby gain respect of the family and friends through an act of change within seems the more likely option to me now.  Why would he cry? - to aggress the situation ? Why would he approach the pain of Geet and Maan ' to deliver an upperhand in this time of weak mindsets in Maan and Geet ? Why would he want to work ' to control KC and KM wealth?  I fail to understand the reasons for this as he could have done this with the world around him and risen to power and position and then carry his onslaught of tirade against Maan and the family.

When the mouse is caught to prey on, it does everything to escape and uses its instinctive pea-brain to escape.  When the cat is cornered, it creates the most awesome screech to escape or fight.  When the cobra is netted, it raises its head.  So these animal tendencies in Dev to retaliate when his genuine need to change and become something before his brother has struck only a stone wall.  The only terrible weakness I see in Dev is the shortcuts he takes for everything, including when factoring in repentence and change.  Geets softness if any, would be looked on as softness on his change by him and then wholesome repentance would not filter in.  Daadimas softness has already made him enjoy the comfort of the house and so he has taken the next shortcut to comfort by approaching Maan and Geet more boldly.  He should in actuality be repenting by confining himself to the outhouse and quitely suck in the grief of loss to  Maan and Geet and not advise uncalled for' he should run to work where his mind needs to be distracted to the ethics of work and not hang around; Daadima is somehow allowing these shortcuts by involving Dev in matters of the house more than allowing him to try to be a man once again.

I for one has always thought that the repentance is a long term process and only therapeutically addressed, never in this manner back to home where counseling does not take place.  We can see him being dragged into the power net of Dadima.  Again I also believe that the law of the land needs to act fast on this man.  But for the drama to get the much required vista and twist, this is not going to happen so soon.   

What u said is right...but then there r few questions which r still left unanswered in this series like who was the stalker who called up Geet at the middle of the night on her mobile...then who was that stalker who followed Maaneet in that room where MSK was showing that spl picture to Geet...then who was that stalker who gifted them a broken frame in thier reception...and right after all these instances,we see Maaneet going for their HM and Dev coming in the picture as hotel's manager..what followed after that were only disasters starting from MSK's accident to Geet's MC and in the end Dev successfully lands up in Khurana Mansion and then MSK is foeced to even give him a job in KC...From that angle I came to this conclusion that Dev is manipulating the situation and using the path of redemption or shedding those crocodile tears just to make sure that he never comes under the scanner even after so much has happened...

If he is really going through redemption and is positive but like u said he just thinks about short term goals which makes him a coward,then CVs will hv a tough task in hand to make him evil and progress the story but if he is already negative and is manipulating everything which can b easily justified from the instances I mentioned just now,then CVs will find it easy to progress mayb with a Darr kind of track๐Ÿ˜›

Ok my replies to few of your replies in blue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivuuuuuuuuuuuu
at this time u are here wowwwww i was missing you all
How r u ?
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Shivuuuuuuuuuuuu

at this time u are here wowwwww i was missing you all
How r u ?

yesss at this time, when there is a hyper active 7 month baby in the house....ya can't sleep๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

my di wanted to get some sleep, and little krishna wanted to play so me being such a nice masi, sacrificed my sleep for him and played with him....and little one tricked me and fell asleep again....and here i am not being able to sleep ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

missed u too....so what u upto? Any friends up in the den๐Ÿ˜›
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shivu i understand my nephew and niece are same like this today afternoon they wanted to dance on Justine beiber Baby and also wanted me too but my foot i again sliped from car ne and from 4 days ye food poison haaaaaaa

Yup baki all good , Den is lovely place i enjoy my afternoon and evening there alot
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
helo...koi hai kya?! ๐Ÿ˜‰