Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ-Kora Daaman, Kora Kamra, Kora hi Rehgaya! - Page 18

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ladies๐Ÿ˜›,  A life in Geet HSP.....

Will be back again, another setting, with another time, friends in laughter, friends in loneliness, newer takes to read, memories in the forum...all for a prize -  sleepless nights,  engrossed days.  Where is the peace and the contentment -  All in the serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Munni,  Roshni,

In this very sordid atmosphere of the KM, with Dev around,  Maan and Geet not completely into each others thoughts on baby's memories, and Dadi forcing herself for genuinely concerend reasons into M&G's relationship,  it would be good to carry a plot that explores the attic memories.

In a moment of brief misunderstanding of each others feelings,  I would love a Sameera entry.  It seems highly unlikely, but could be made possible.  Perhaps a story told would be less painful for Geet than an actual entry of S.  Through all this would come that closeness of a common turbulent past, which brings M&G comfortably together - a common past of kinds set in different situations, different people, different arena.

According to me right time is when MaanEet will come lil closer, and S will enter...As roshni suggested, i think somehow Geet will go in attic to look for the babies stuffs, and will find stuff related to Maan's past, but instead of ask Maan, she will ask Daadi, and then Daadi will tell her about S...

I seriously don't want Sameera to enter in MaanEet life now, but she would be visible for us as a Maan past.....They have to show how Sameera is related to Maan...Are you getting what i am saying?

Her entry would be the memory of past, not the present.....But later they could show her entry, where Geet will be strongly stand next to Maan......

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Al - Haila Al-wa you haven't read my take-wa ๐Ÿ˜ญ.....

Muniza
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi Muni

Came to read your take and as usual it was very well written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I really hope that as you say they increase their communication and even if they fight amongst themself, they do not let DEV interfere. 

mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

According to me right time is when MaanEet will come lil closer, and S will enter...As roshni suggested, i think somehow Geet will go in attic to look for the babies stuffs, and will find stuff related to Maan's past, but instead of ask Maan, she will ask Daadi, and then Daadi will tell her about S...

I seriously don't want Sameera to enter in MaanEet life now, but she would be visible for us as a Maan past.....They have to show how Sameera is related to Maan...Are you getting what i am saying?

Her entry would be the memore of past, not the present.....But later they could show her entry, where Geet will be strongly stand next to Maan......

Muniza

I am happy that i was able to convey my thoughts & you understood it . You are exactly thinking what i thought . Sameera's entry should be there in next track but in flash back .
Edited by roshni19 - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ŠDarling Munni,

Your take-wa will be the first as I read through....In a minute my exploration will take off.....In a while, darling munni, in a while.....
Infinitedreams thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

hi Muni

Came to read your take and as usual it was very well written.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I really hope that as you say they increase their communication and even if they fight amongst themself, they do not let DEV interfere. 

Yes i always love to see that in MaanEet realtion, and tell you honestly so far we have saw that....MaanEet is very special couple, unique, different, and they always sorted their things among them, so i am kind of chill.....

What i believes, i saw in MaanEet, they don't over react cause of other people...They always ended up sort it out by communication....They never gets mad cause the believes other...Their anger would be the reason of lack communication or mis communication....

I am sure MaanEet will handle their matter by their selves...But i want Dev to butt in every time, and kicks out by MaanEet.....

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
@ Roshni - Thanks honey, yes we need flash back of Maan's past......

Muniza
lovetheserial thumbnail
Munni-wa,

Geet to Maan

Mere hur aanso ki muskaan tum ho
Mere hur dard ki dawa tum ho
Mere bedard maazi ka khubsurat haal tum ho
Kannto se bhari meri zindagi ka gulaab tum ho 

___________________________________ Edited __________________________________

Wonderful episode, so interesting track is on our way....Geet to Maan "abb aapko baby ki yaadon se bhi itraaz hai"....Tension between couple, dev ki intereference....i am sure like Maan, Geet also will not gonna give the place to Dev to interfere in their matter, but definitely tension between MaanEet...

Advice to Dev - please do not much worry about MaanEet, Maan ko aag se khelne ki aadat hai, usko tedhi cheese seedhi kurni aati hai....

Loved it how Maan involved her in office work, and quietly observed her...Loved it how she involved in donation matter, and told Adi to donate money, that scene was cute, loved Maan smile...

Wow today daadi and nakul was in one frame kya baat hai...Yeh daadi Nakul ke saath kahan ghoom rahi thi?

AA scene was promising as well, i liked it...I am not a fan of AA at all, but must say like the interaction between both....

Sameer was looking kool in that stripe shirt...I loved it how Dev tried to butt in MaanEet matter, and Maan showed him his right place, good good......

I want him to always interfere in ther matter, and MaanEet always shows him his right place....

Maan removed the all memories of baby, and i am agree with him, it always let Geet to live in past memories, what's gone it's gone, why cry for past, why not make the future colorful and more memorable....It's not easy for him as well, but he is more worry for the person who is alive, living, breathing, and sobbing every minute for the past...Good job Maan, you only can bring her back, one way or other, so keep up the good work.....

Tomorrow Geet will gonna angry, and let see how Maan will react, how he will sort it out this matter....

Good going creatives, we love this unpredictable tracks....Over all nice episode, 10/10...

Muniza

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really liked the clarity with which you have stated the episodes 'prize catch' scenes.

Greater knowledge it is indeed to live a life of color and vibrant memories than live a life of death itself.  That last para you have given conveys this understanding of Maan's actions.  And rightly said, nobody but Maan brings Geet happiness, untold.

Forgiveness plays a very strong hand in my life,  so I look at Dev as also a man who succumbed to the viciousness of the circumstances.  Hen-pecked left him no easy path but enjoy the money, lust and wine he indulged in.  He loved his wife no doubt but allowed her to rule his life to ruin.  Therefore I throw him into rehabilitation and allow that time to be slapped with the work of law.  His idea of repenting in the honesty with which it is shown, I accept, but unfortunately seems to allow him too much liberty within the home and thats totally an unethical move.  He needs to be confined to the outhouse.  And hang his head in shame and repent.  Fabulous characterization of Dev and his unpredictable moves. 

Thank you for this wonderful take Munni.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
lovetheserial thumbnail
Munni-wa

Yes i always love to see that in MaanEet realtion, and tell you honestly so far we have saw that....MaanEet is very special couple, unique, different, and they always sorted their things among them, so i am kind of chill.....

What i believes, i saw in MaanEet, they don't over react cause of other people...They always ended up sort it out by communication....They never gets mad cause the believes other...Their anger would be the reason of lack communication or mis communication....

I am sure MaanEet will handle their matter by their selves...But i want Dev to butt in every time, and kicks out by MaanEet.....
=========================================================================

The couple I honestly believe certainly overreact only to their own circumstances of dissention and trouble.  THey have got stronger only because they have seen each others difficult times and have gone all out to help one another facing the greatest odds in their life.  They havent yet got to a point where they have sat down to communicate the very first time when trouble brews in their minds.  Its always been after a violent time of pain and anger within themselves and when it came to boiling point, borne the brunt of that excessive pain and trouble, then they have sorted it out.  Often a little too late, but nevertheless became a balm later.

I would love the arrival of Sameera as quick as when they can bring her (as I said, CVs may not have any such truck for this entry) cause the pain of the baby loss would help her to enter into a phase of thinking deeply of losing this only man she ever knew to another womans interest. Anyways, with their marriage stamped before witnesses, neither Maan nor Geet have any pretensions of leaving each other, so a woman's entry only brings a stronger relationship and a possessive one at that, to the forefront.  Just as Maan has to very often contend with Dev. whatever be the circumstances.  As I understand a life in the day of M&G is in serial time almost 3 days or so. Right. 

Cheers Munni.